As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HydroOrganics #ad
HydroOrganics HOH84022 Earth Juice Natural Down , 1.6-Pound #adHydroOrganics #ad
- 1. 6-pound size. Adjust the pH of fertilizer and plant solutions. Avoid dealing with harsh liquid. Eliminate the worries of spilling and splashing. Ph adjusting crystals.
2. General Hydroponics #ad
1-Gallon, General Hydroponics pH Down Liquid Premium Buffering For Stability #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Promotes pH stability. Add when your nutrient pH is too high in order to lower the pH to the proper level. Recommended ph for most plants is 5. 5 to 6. 5 pH. Acid formulation uses food grade phosphoric acid. Adjust by adding a little at a time.
3. Viagrow #ad
LB, Viagrow VGPDD501 Natural pH Down Adjusting Crystals, Green, 1 LB #adViagrow #ad
- Add crystals in small Quantities, Mix Thoroughly, Then Check Ph. Compatible with Organic And Synthetic Fertilizers. Brand: Viagrow. For soil, hydroponics, Soilless, Hydro-Organic, And Foliar Applications.
4. HydroOrganics #ad
2-Pound, HydroOrganics HOH81512 Earth Juice Natural Up #adHydroOrganics #ad
- Ph adjusting crystals. Adjust the pH of fertilizer and plant solutions. Eliminate the worries of spilling and splashing. Avoid dealing with harsh liquid. 2-pound size.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
5. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics pH Control Kit for a Balanced Nutrient Solution #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Reliable results: the streamlined testing system delivers fast, accurate, and easy-to read results every time. Test indicator, an eyedropper, and a pH level chart.
General hydroponics ph control Kit contains everything you need to measures pH levels of your hydroponic grow reservoirs. General hydroponics ph up liquid, test tube, 8 oz. The preferred way of testing ph: seasoned growers prefer our pH Test Kit to expensive electronic meters because of its reliability and ease-of- use.
Easy to use: to use, simply fill a test tube halfway with nutrients, add a few drops of ph test indicator, and observe the coloration of the liquid; recommended pH for most plants is 5.5 to 6. 5. General hydroponics pH Down Liquid, 1 oz. All-in-one kit: includes 8 oz.
6. bluelab #ad
Temperature, Bluelab MONGUA Guardian Monitor for pH, 3 in 1 Digital Nutrient Meter for Hydroponic System and Indoor Plant Grow White, and Conductivity TDS Measurements in Water with Easy Calibration #adbluelab #ad
- Lab quality glass ph probe with easy two point calibration; Conductivity / temperature probe comes factory calibrated so it's ready to be used; Double junction probe is more accurate than test strips and drops. Made in new zealand and manufactured by bluelab, the industry leader in hydroponic testing equipment, built for growers; 2-Year Limited Warranty with proof of purchase 6-month warranty for pH probe.
Monitor ph up and down, ec, ppm 500, nutrient tds level in water to maximize your grow and ensure plants get a balanced feed; General uses includes growing tent and reservoir; Selectable conductivity units include TDS, temperature, ppm 700 and CF.
This hydroponics tester has atc that provides consistent reading regardless of any fluctuations in temperature; High and low alarm when outside parameters, selectable units include TDS, ppm 500, EC, ppm 700 and CF.
Combine with bluelab pen and meter for full garden nutrients monitoring in water and soil; Other features: International power supply, water resistant design; KIT INCLUDES: Calibration solution, EC probe and pH probe, probe care kit is sold separately.
|Manufacturer||Bluelab Corporation Limited - Import (NZ) #ad|
|Warranty||Two year free repair or replacement guarantee. 6 month guarantee for ph probe|