As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. elava5771 #ad
50 seeds Ground Cherry aka Strawberry Husk Tomato Physalis Pruinosa Tomatillo #adelava5771 #ad
- 70 days until harvest. Related to the Tomatillo and Chinese Lantern. Sweet fruits make great pies and jams and taste great eaten fresh. Slow to germinate so plant 2 weeks earlier than you would have otherwise.
Produces Heavily. Also known as Jamberry. Harvest when yellow; usually after they fall from plant. One should avoid ingesting the leaf, stem, calyx, of any ground cherry species as it contains Solanine. Heirloom. 50 seeds.
2. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Ground Cherry, physalis Family, tomatillo Seeds, Big Pack, Non-GMO Seeds Ground Cherry 1,000 Seeds #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Very tasty; tomato/ pineapple like blend. It is very similar to the cape gooseberry. Ground cherry seeds - cape gooseberry - for sauces & pie - physalis family - Unique Tomatoe & Pineapple Like Blend - Only 70 Days.
Ground cherry can be eaten raw or used in salad, pies, cakes, sauces, jams, jellies and other dessert. The fruit is wrapped in lantern-like papery husk. Quality seeds packaged by myseeds.
Co all seeds sold by myseeds. Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. 70 days. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. As a member of the physalis family, the tomatillo, it is extremely easy to grow.
3. Stonysoil Seed Company #ad
Heirloom Ground Cherry Husk Tomto Seeds by Stonysoil Seed Company #adStonysoil Seed Company #ad
- Unique small orange fruit enclosed in a papery husk about the size of a cherry tomato mon bushy compact vines which do not require staking. Packet contains 30 plus plus seeds handpacked with heart and care into handwritten envelopes by Stonysoil Seed Company.
Great for urban gardens and ethnic gardens,. Healthy and delicious. Pleasant delicous flavor, can be described as a fruity pineapple tomato like taste. Can be eaten raw, in salds, used in pies and preserves. For an out of this world treat dip THEM IN SOME CHOCOLATE.
4. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Ground Cherry Perfect for Pies & Snacking! bin270 250 Seeds, or 1/2 Gram #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Although not actually a true tomatillo, preferably 4" or smaller. Soil should be kept consistently warm, from 70-85F. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Extremely veratile. In-ground germination is not recommended because conditions are not as easily controlled.
Also used in salads, jams, cakes, pies, preserved, sauces, dried, and jellies. Tomatillo ground cherry || free shIPPING || NON GMO. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface.
3 germination. Tomatillo seeds should be sprouted in small containers, Ground Cherry seeds are usually fairly easy to germinate, watering overly dry soil can cause the seeds to dislodge.
Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Plant produces good yields of ground cherry which are enclosed in papery husk. With very small seeds such as Tomatillo, 1 Prepare for planting. Make sure potting mix is damp prior to planting the seeds. Stores for several months while in husk. Plant seeds 1/4" deep in the soil.
5. elava5771 #ad
400 seeds Ground Cherry aka Strawberry Husk Tomato Physalis Pruinosa Tomatillo #adelava5771 #ad
- Sweet fruits make great pies and jams and taste great eaten fresh. One should avoid ingesting the leaf, calyx, stem, of any ground cherry species as it contains Solanine. Slow to germinate so plant 2 weeks earlier than you would have otherwise.
Produces Heavily. Heirloom. Also known as jamberry. Related to the Tomatillo and Chinese Lantern. Harvest when yellow; usually after they fall from plant. 400 seeds. 70 days until harvest.
6. Seed Needs #ad
Cucamelon/Mexican Sour Gherkin Melothria scobra Twin Pack of 65 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- All tomato seeds sold by seed needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Compared to cucumbers, and though the fruits are not particularly high yielding, the Mexican Sour Gherkin is more resistant to pests and tolerant to drought and mild cold but not frost.
Cucamelons have the taste of a cucumber that is citrusy and tangy rather than sweet. The vine also produces small yellow flowers and does well climbing up trellises, taking about 60 to 70 days.
You can treat Cucamelon as a perennial, they produce their fruits yearly. The front displays a colorful illustration of the flower and the back displays detailed sowing instructions to grow them. The fruit can grow to be 1 to 2 inches, but should be cultivated before it reaches 1 inch to prevent the fruit from becoming too seedy if used for cooking.
This is a slow growing vine plant that can grow up to 10 feet under the right conditions. Quality cucamelon seeds packaged by seed needs. Each seed packet measures 3. 25" x 4. 50" in dimension. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.