As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Bean Pole State Half Runner SAL4127 Green 100 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Beans are very flavorful and are used like green beans and dried beans. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 55 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Snap or dry bean uses with vigorous medium-large runner.
2. Serendipity Seeds #ad
White Half Runner Green Bean 25 Seeds Garden Vegetable Pole Type Produces high yields 4" Gourmet Beans Freezing Canning or Fresh #adSerendipity Seeds #ad
- Use fresh. Beans are very flavorful produced on shorter pole type vines that should not need staking but allows for more beans to be produced than a bush type.
Half runner is a superior, rust-resistant, vigorous plant producing early-yielding round pods that make great snaps. Delicious Gourmet Flavor. Excellent for freezing and canning variety.
This group of beans is a favorite for the home garden and can be grown just about anywhere because they have a relatively short growing season. Stores well. Beans are very easy to grow and manage. A short “pole” type plant produces excellent yields of delicious 4" long green beans. Excellent for early planting, as well as a fall crop.
|Brand||Serendipity Seeds #ad|
|Warranty||Seed is a live product which depends on many important grower skills such as proper planting time, seed depth, type of soil, watering, light intensity, proper use of fertilizers, weed controls, fungicides, insecticides, soil conditions, and reasonable weather during the growing period. These factors are totally out of the sellers control, and germination and growing results are the buyer's responsibility and risk.|
3. Hometown Seeds #ad
Scarlet Runner Bean Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- 1 package = 15 g Of Seeds. Package contains approximately 15 Scarlet Runner Bean Seeds. When picked young beans can be used as a snap bean, or shelled and cooked as a lima.
The edible beans grow up to a foot long and are especially good when picked young. 10 foot vines are covered in attractive red blossoms that last throughout the summer.
4. Unbrandred #ad
Organic, Fruit, Unbrandred White Half Runner Pole Beans Seeds 25+ SeedsMore Heirloom, Herb, Non GMO, Flower Garden Seeds 25+ Seeds at Seed King Express, Vegetable #adUnbrandred #ad
- Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas.
Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F.
5. Jocadew #ad
White Half Runner Green Bean Heirloom Non GMO Vegetable Small Gardens jocad 25 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- White half runner green bean Heirloom Non Gmo Vegetable Small Gardens jocad 25 Seeds. Beans are very flavorful produced on shorter pole type vines that should not need staking.
A “pole” type plant produces excellent yields of delicious 4" long green beans. Excellent for freezing and canning variety. Beans are very easy to grow and manage.
6. Unknown #ad
Volunteer Half Runner Bean Green Been, Seeds, A Very Vigorous & Productive Plant!!! 25 #adUnknown #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, fruit, vegetable, Herb, Non GMO, Organic, Flower Garden Seeds.