As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Proven Winners #ad
1 Gal. Scentsation Honeysuckle Lonicera Live Shrub, Yellow Flowers and Red Berries #adProven Winners #ad
- 1 gallon shrubs are 6-14 in. 8-10 ft. Tall and about 1-year old at shipment, varies by season and plant. Hardy in zones 4-9, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success. Wide at maturity. Shipping dormant now. Tall and 5-6 ft. Full sun 6+ hours required.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
2. Golden Mermaid Honey Suckle #ad
Japanese Honeysuckle Lonicera Japonica Live Plant in 4" Pot with Soil #adGolden Mermaid Honey Suckle #ad
- 100%-40% can grow by itself in yard need 0 care Can be made into an elegant Bonsai if control the water. Grows fast in full-sun to partial shade. The flower can be made into Herbal Tea by yourself: Just sun-dry the buds and the opened flowers.
Very healthy honey suckle living plant we guarantee 100% survival rate other wise money back grows fast in Full-sun to partial shade. 100%-40% can grow by itself in yard need 0 care can be made into an elegant Bonsai if control the water The flower can be made into Herbal Tea by yourself: Just sun-dry the buds and the opened flowers.
3. Hirt's Gardens #ad
2.5" Pot, Lonicera, Gold Flame Honeysuckle Vine, Very Hardy #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Immediate shipping. Hardy zones: 5-9. Months of Bloom: June-August. Mature height: 10-15'. Color of bloom: Pink with yellow interior. Shipped dormant in the winter.
4. Kauai Garden #ad
Small Plant, Hall's Japanese Honeysuckle Vine Plant, Lonicera Japonica Rooted Vines #adKauai Garden #ad
- Healthy well-rooted plant plants are well rooted and established and are anywhere from 5 to 10 inches tall in small 2. 5x3. 5 inch pots. Attract hummingbirds and butterflies - Fragrant white and yellow flowers.
Excellent ground cover and can climb fences. All orders will ship within 2 business days. Stay safe. Update: yes we are open. Some leaves may have jagged edges but once they mature they all become oval shaped. Coronavirus has NOT affected us.
5. Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad
Mexican Honeysuckle Live Shrub Plant Tropical Flowering Attracts Butterfly Hummingbird Orange Bloom Starter Size 4 Inch Pot Emerald R #adEmerald Goddess Gardens #ad
- Unique, unusual orange tubular flowers. Economical 4 inch starter size plant growing in a 4 Inch Starter Size Pot. Tropical. Recommended for usda zones 9, earliest bloom, 11 Cold Protection Recommended All Zones for the best year round appearance, 10, and longest life.
Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds. No bloom or bud on arrival. Plant will average 6 to 10 inches tall. Heat tolerant versatile shrub.
6. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Trumpet Honeysuckle Coral Live Plant, Lonicera sempervirens #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Great scented flowers when in bloom! .