As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Culantro Seeds for Planting Eryngium foetidum Twin Pack of 300 Seeds Each Non-GMO, NOT Cilantro Seeds, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Packet design - each seed packet displays a beautiful illustration on the front side and comes complete with detailed seed sowing instructions on the reverse side. Each packet measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall and is accompanied with a QR code for easy reordering.
Fresh seed - all culantro garden seeds packaged by Seed Needs are intended for the current growing season. Shareable - share your seeds with friends and family! Twin packs by Seed Needs offer a generous amount of seeds in each paper packet and are usually shared.
If stored properly, these seeds can be used in the following growing season with great success. Quality - all seed packets distributed by seed needs lLC are packed on demand in the mitten state of Michigan.
This means that the seeds in stock are always the freshest for the year of and are constantly being replenished from reputable growers. Moderately easy to grow - culantro herbs are a little difficult to establish from seed, but if you follow the directions on the packet, they aren't too difficult to get sprouted and are very rewarding.
2. Chia Tai #ad
Thailand, Parsley 2500 SeedsQuality Seeds, 1 Package From Chai Tai #adChia Tai #ad
- 2500 quality Seeds. Easy to grow vegetable. Instruction is included in the package. Organic thai Wild Holy basil seeds. Parsley Seeds.
|Brand||Chia Tai #ad|
|Manufacturer||Chia Tai #ad|
|Part Number||Culantro Seeds, Chai Tai, Thailand|
3. None #ad
Live Culantro Plant in 4" Pot. Fully Mature #adNone #ad
- Very full, ready to use. A must for latin, Asian, and Carribbean cuisine. Well suckered. 40 plus leaves. Cilantro-like flavor.
4. Happy Seeds & Garden #ad
Mexican Coriander, 3000 Premium Organic Culantro, Seeds by Happy Seeds & Garden, Recao, NGO GAI, Thai Parsley #adHappy Seeds & Garden #ad
- 2. 5 grams 3000+ seeds of premium Culantro/Mexican Coriander/Ngo Gai. 60-day money-Back Guarantee. Seed harvesting & growing Guide included with Field Tested for Maximum Germination & Yield.
100% organically and Naturally Grown Seeds with High Germination Rate. Healthy smells & Flavors to Dishes especially Pho once harvested.
5. Craftsman's shovel; seeds and gardening #ad
Shadon Beni … 1, 100% Genuiene Thai Parsley seed Culantro Seeds ngò gai coriander 100+ seeds/pack Vietnamese Coriander Ngo Gai #adCraftsman's shovel; seeds and gardening #ad
- Contained in brand new heat sealed plastic/foil pack, protect young seeds during transportation. Please see the regulation/policy of your custom's if this kind of seeds is legal for being imported. Purity: 98% germination : 75%. 100% genuine fresh "Thai Parsley" seed.
6. THOS SA BOON #ad
Recao, Mexican Coriander, Parsley Eryngium foetidum Herb Seeds., 5,500+ Seeds Thai Organic Parsley Non GMO, Long Coriander, Cilantro ancho, Culantro #adTHOS SA BOON #ad
- Easy to grow : grows best from spring to summer in most climates. Water: regularly watering; allow soil to go almost dry before watering, then soak thoroughly.
Grows best from spring to summer in most climates. Parsley 5, 500+ seeds by Chia Tai. Harvest: 8-10 weeks after planting. Germination: 30-45 days after planting. Light requirements: grows best in partial shade.
In asia : this plant are popular for cooking such as boiled curry. Soil conditions: grows best in moist, well-drained, sandy loams high in organic matter. We are agents and distributors of Chia Tai brand seeds. Fertilizer: high nitrogen fertilizers. Germination rate about 80% or better. Chia tai is a standard and safe factory.