As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics pH Down Liquid Premium Buffering For Stability, 1-Gallon #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Adjust by adding a little at a time. Promotes pH stability. Recommended ph for most plants is 5. 5 to 6. 5 pH. Add when your nutrient pH is too high in order to lower the pH to the proper level. Acid formulation uses food grade phosphoric acid.
2. Hydro Crunch #ad
Hydro Crunch General Hydroponics 1 Quart Ph Down #adHydro Crunch #ad
- Levels of your hydroponic system. Down 1 quart. Formulated using food grade phosphoric acid. Easily control and maintain the ph. General hydroponics ph.
|Brand||Hydro Crunch #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hydro Crunch #ad|
3. Microbe Life Hydroponics #ad
16oz, MICROBE LIFE HYDROPONICS pH Down Liquid Premium Buffering for pH Stability, Decreases pH Levels When Nutrient pH is too High #adMicrobe Life Hydroponics #ad
- Use the microbe life pH Down if your pH is above these levels. Safely lowers ph levels: ml/ph down safely lowers pH in nutrient solutions.
Safe to use for all plants: add to every watering to adjust ph to the desired level, for soil you typically will want to aim for a pH of 5. 8-6. 2. Promotes ph stability: the microbe life hydroponics pH Down is a strong pH adjusting agent that helps home growers maintain optimal pH levels by decreasing the pH in your system when it is too high.
Works in all environments: This pH level decreaser is designed for hydroponic systems, soilless mediums, and soil gardens.
4. Viagrow #ad
1 LB, LB, Green, Viagrow VGPDD501 Natural pH Down Adjusting Crystals #adViagrow #ad
- Add crystals in small Quantities, Mix Thoroughly, Then Check Ph. Compatible with Organic And Synthetic Fertilizers. For soil, hydroponics, hydro-organic, Soilless, And Foliar Applications. Brand: Viagrow.
5. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics pH Control Kit for a Balanced Nutrient Solution #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- All-in-one kit: includes 8 oz. General hydroponics ph control Kit contains everything you need to measures pH levels of your hydroponic grow reservoirs.
The preferred way of testing ph: seasoned growers prefer our pH Test Kit to expensive electronic meters because of its reliability and ease-of- use. Easy to use: to use, add a few drops of ph test indicator, simply fill a test tube halfway with nutrients, and observe the coloration of the liquid; recommended pH for most plants is 5.5
5 to 6. 5. Test indicator, test tube, an eyedropper, and a pH level chart. Reliable results: the streamlined testing system delivers fast, accurate, and easy-to read results every time. General hydroponics ph up liquid, 8 oz. General hydroponics pH Down Liquid, 1 oz.
6. Bloom City #ad
Bloom City Professional pH Up + Down Control Kit for Optimal Nutrient Uptake Two 1/2 Pint Bottles 16 Total oz #adBloom City #ad
- Works in all environments: Designed for hydroponics systems, soilless mediums eg: coco coir and peat, and soil gardens. Simply the best choice for the conscientious grower. Strong acid and base for superior ph stability: Bloom City pH Down and Up are strong pH adjusting agents that help the home grower maintain optimal pH levels.
Formulated and made in the usa: designed by botanists and plant chemists in Seattle, Washington.
Bloom city chooses only the highest quality ingredient sources and manufacturing methods to create the world’s best craft growing nutrient systems.
Highest quality, most potent, best value, better for you, biggest yield: bloom city’s ingredients are better for plants, and better for the planet. Safe to use for all plants: add to every watering to adjust pH to the desired level, for soil usually aim for a pH of 5. 8-6. 2, it’s that easy. Formulated with the highest grade pH adjusting formulas.