As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Big Pack, Cercis Canadensis, Gorgeous Purplish-Pink Blossoms, 500 Eastern Redbud Tree Seeds, Very Cold Hardy Zones 4-9, Big Pack Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Eastern Redbud #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 500 seeds per packet - BIG PACK. It grows well in new york state, with deep fissures and scaly surface. Flowers: April, May. Bark: red brown, later become darker. Eastern redbud is a large shrub or small tree native to eastern North America from Southern Ontario, Canada south to northern Florida.
Cercis canadensisl. It is also known as the Judas tree. Branchlets at first lustrous brown, New Jersey and southward.
2. The Little Iowan Homestead #ad
USA Pack of 25, Eastern Redbud Tree Seeds – Wild-Crafted Hand Harvested in Iowa #adThe Little Iowan Homestead #ad
- Organic eastern redbud tree seeds these organic eastern redbud tree seeds come in a pack of 25 and were harvested from mature 10-year-old redbud trees. Beautiful pink spring flowers known for their gorgeous pink spring flowers that are a valuable food source for butterflies, and bees, hummingbirds, these ornamental trees grow 20 to 30 feet in height and 20 to 35 feet in spread.
Planting directions included with each packet of seeds from the Little Iowan Homestead you will receive detailed planting directions to help ensure you can successfully germinate and begin growing your seeds.
Hand harvested each seed was harvested by hand from autumn seed pods that were gently gathered in a way that harmed neither the environment, tree, or wildlife in the area. They do best in moist soul in growing zones 4 to 8. Wild-crafted these tree seeds were naturally grown in an environment free of pesticides, herbicides, and artificial fertilizers.
3. underthesunseeds #ad
Eastern Redbud Tree Seeds Cercis canadensis 20+Seeds #adunderthesunseeds #ad
- Found on rich bottom lands throughout the Mississippi River valley; will grow in the shade and often becomes a dense undergrowth in the forest. Very abundant in Arkansas, Oklahoma, and eastern Texas.
Eastern redbud a small tree with a sturdy upright trunk which divides into stout branches that usually spread to form a broad flat head. It is also known as the Judas tree. Many trees are sterile and produce no fruit. Hardy far north; grows rapidly; is a satisfactory ornamental tree.
4. ROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
1105 Package of 25 Seeds, 1105-Eastern Redbud Tree Cercis Canadensis Seeds by Robsrareandgiantseeds UPC0764425786986 Non-GMO,Organic,USA-Grower,Bonsai #adROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
- They provide amazing pink blooms and beautiful fall foliage. The pea-sized blossoms of the eastern redbud emerge in early spring before the leaves arrive, covering the bare branches in garlands of pink.
Can be easy container, bonsai or grown- annual-perennial. They're cold hardy and low maintenance. Br>. Cercis canadensis, the eastern redbud, also called Judas tree, is a deciduous shrub or small tree.
The fragrant flowers are visited by bees, wasps, and hummingbirds. Most people never forget the first time they see a redbud tree in full bloom. Br>. Br>. Fast growing and drought hardy. This fancy tree is enough to show off in a container, butterflies, and tough enough to grow in any gardens.
5. DAS Farms #ad
Purple Flowering Tree, Live Plant Shipped 2 to 3 Feet Tall by DAS Farms No California, Eastern Redbud #adDAS Farms #ad
- Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter! California orders will be cancelled - This is due to CA state regulations and is beyond our control. The plants are still alive! All pictures are of fully grown plants.
Now is the best time to transplant! leaves are changing and falling off. The leaves are turning and falling off. Zone: 4-9 / mature height: 20-30 ft / full sun - part sun / growth rate: moderate / spread: 25 ft / Bloom: rosy pink flowers in April.
Size shipped: 3 feet tall in full gallon containers with soilless media and a 9 month slow release fertilizer. Sizes shipped are in the title and description.
Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions. We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water. For some plants this is not their most attractive season, however it IS the best time for planting.
6. Daylily Nursery #ad
Dormant Plant Bareroot Shipped 12-24 inches, Eastern Redbud Tree #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Actual sizes are clearly stated in the title and description. Zone: 4-9 / spread: 25 ft / full sun - part sun / growth rate: moderate / Mature Height: 20-30 ft / Bloom: rosy pink flowers in April. California orders will be cancelled! we cannot ship most plants to CA this time of year due to CA state regularions.
All pictures are of fully grown plants. With autumn here, leaves will turn brown and fall as plants naturally go dormant for the winter. Now is the best time to transplant! Cooler temperatures and more rainfall provide a smooth transition for the plants.