As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Sweet Potato Vine Live Plant, 6" Pot, Desana Lime #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Sweet potato vines are great trailing plants for hanging baskets and container butterfly gardens or used as annual ground cover in colder climates. This perennial tropical flowering plant is in a 6" container measuring 8 to 10" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; Zones 9 to 11.
They love full to partial sunlight and are ideal on a patio outside or in the window of an office or home bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen.
Beautiful heart shaped lime green leaves adorn this fast growing vining house plant and blooms of white flowers attract hummingbirds in the spring. Houseplants make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, help you sleep, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Morning Glory Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde Ross & Company, Wonderful Climbing Heirloom Vine, 250 Heavenly Blue Morning Blooming Vine Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 3 oz. Bright blue morning Blooming Vine for All Zones. Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
Soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep - Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm.
3. MBIO #ad
MBIO Grow Bags Plant Growing Bags Vegetables/Flower/Plants Growing Bag Non-Woven Aeration Fabric Pot Grow Bags 7gallon 2pack #adMBIO #ad
- Durable and reusable: you don’t need to worry about grow pots will fall apart. The fabric is durable and reusable for a number of years. Great drainage: nonwoven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, translating to a healthier, allowing your roots to breathe, more vigorous growth.
These bags are moderately permeable and environmentally friendly. Great for growing tomatoes, cabbage, mint and so on.
Widely use: keep your plant nice and neat, lettuce, carrots, vegetables, fruit, onions, suitable for garden or indoor. Portable bags: both heavy-duty handles and rugged material means you can move bags full of soil and plants with ease. Sturdy fabric material: made of 380g extra thick 2. 5mm non-woven fabric.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Black Eyed Susan Vine Mix Thunbergia alata Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- It is recommended to soak the thunbergia seeds over night in tepid water. The black eyed Susan vine needs regular watering throughout the summer. Provide moist, well-drained soil in full sun with some afternoon shade. This packet measures 3. 25" wide by 4.
50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Thunbergia flower seeds germinate better in darkness. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Plant seedlings 3 inches away from supports. Or, sow thunbergia Alata seeds indoors 6 - 8 weeks before outdoor planting. Space plants 8 - 12 inches apart. Following the soaking, to get a jump start on the growing season, sow Black-eyed Susan vine seeds outdoors after the last frost in prepared seed bed.
Quality thunbergia seeds packaged by seed needs. If grown in a container, Thunbergia can be wintered indoors in a bright, sunny window. All thunbergia seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current, and the following growing season. Pinch the tips of young Black-Eyed Susan plants to encourage branching.
5. Llamaababie #ad
Seed Starter Tray Kit Pots, 12 Plastic Markers Included, Bagvhandbagro Peat Pots for Seedlings, 10 Pack 100 Cells Seedlings Starter Trays, Organic Plant Starter Trays, Biodegradable Seedling Pots #adLlamaababie #ad
- The peat pots for seedlings are easy to take apart and can be cut with scissors into individual peat pots. Indoor herb garden starter kit: starting an indoor garden is easy with our bulk pack of peat trays. Each seed starter tray has 10 cells germination trays.
Comes with 12 reusable plastic markers, so you can use them to mark the seeds in your peat pots. It is easy to start an indoor garden with our peat seed starter tray on your kitchen windowsill or in your classroom. Perfect size seed starter pots: each plant tray cell is 1.
85in x 1. 85in x 2. 17in for planting. Protect environment with seed starter trays: our peat pots for seedlings are made from all natural and 100% paper and peat, won't contaminate your soil. Keep the seeds moist, because the seed starter is used to absorb moisture and will disintegrate if the seeds become saturated.
Ideal transplant conditions: our seedling trays will help your plants develop a strong root system and prevent transplant shock. These starter peat pots are great for transplanting plants to a bigger pot or into your garden without causing root circulation or harm. The seedling starter tray is designed to break down over time, helping your seeds to fully germinate. Seed starter kit: set of 10 pcs seed starter tray.
6. Emsco Group #ad
City Pickers Spud Tub Potato Grow Kit – Works Great on Decks and Patios – Low Maintenance & High Potato Yields #adEmsco Group #ad
- There’s no need for messy digging. Grow your potatoes in healthy, well-drained, and non-soggy soil!Container Volume qts. 119. 7. The sturdy, uv-protected resin container won’t rip like a potato bag and produces superior yields! No digging - when you’re ready to harvest your potato crop, simply tip the container on its side.
Harvest your potatoes and replant for another large crop! Durable construction - the spud tub will last you through multiple potato crops and growing seasons.
Large potato planter - grow multiple seeds potatoes in one spud Tub! The Spud Tub has a 17. 5 gallon capacity that allows the user to grow 30+ potatoes in one harvest from the comfort of your patio! Easy to follow instructions make growing a breeze! Irrigation system – the spud tub comes with an irrigation tower to deliver water directly to seed potato roots and promote healthy growth! Drainage & aeration system - aeration holes on the sides of the Spud Tub and larger drainage holes on the bottom help prevent mold and root rot.
|Brand||Emsco Group #ad|
|Manufacturer||Emsco Group #ad|