As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad
POLYANTHUM Pink Winter Jasmine Vine Plant Fragrant Spring Flowers Starter Plant 4 Inch Pot Emerald TM #adEmerald Goddess Gardens #ad
- Pointed dark green Glossy Foliage, Intensely fragrant. Economical starter size 4 inch diameter pot. Recommended for outdoors in USDA Zones 8, 9, 10 Also known as Pink or Winter Jasmine. Vigorous twining climber.
|Brand||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: Plants are guaranteed to arrive to their destination in good and healthy condition and to be the species and cultivar described in the listing, within recognized industry tolerances. No other extended warranties or guarantees of fitness for any particular purpose, growth and survival beyond safe arrival are expressed or implied. Remedy under this warranty is strictly limited to either replacement or refund of the purchase price, at our discretion. Returns are accepted only in accordance with our store policies and Amazon's Policy For Perishable Returns Please click here to the review the details of our Terms of Sale. Placement of the order constitutes acceptance of these terms.|
2. 9GreenBox #ad
Non-GMO, Office, Luck, Desk, Attracts Zen, 9GreenBox, Kitchen, Table, Grown in The USA, Good Fortune, Arabian Jasmine, 4'' Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Jasmine plant – a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers. If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development. 9greenbox arabian jasmine that you will be receiving in your purchase is potted in a 4'' inch pot.
In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues. A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant.
Pruning – depending on your jasmine plant variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be. Growing a jasmine plant – jasmine’s are easy growing plant that prefers to be in well-drained soil.
Can be grown indoor or outdoor. Taking care of jasmine plant - the most common pests for Jasmine species are whiteflies, nematodes and mealybugs. Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea. If your jasmine plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on. Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox. Approximately grows up to 1.
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, 1 Gallon, 2 Pack, Perfect Plants Confederate Jasmine Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This hardy vine is easy to shape along fence-lines, mailboxes, benches, walls, gazebos, Trellises, decks, and hand-rails.
Mature height: 10-12ft | mature width: 4Ft, Confederate Jasmine is easy to manipulate with garden steaks, garden wire, or plant clips. This plant features cascading lime-green foliage with pale, pinwheel flowers that release a heavy spring aroma.
Live confederate jasmine is a beautifully-fragrant, Jasmine vine that comes with easy to use plant food. Jasmine plants love the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape that receives full sun and partial shade throughout the day.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
1 Gallon, Perfect Plants Asiatic Jasmine Live Plant, Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Plant multiples of these little shrubs to create ideal ground cover to prevent weeds! The asiatic jasmine plant boasts attractive sage green foliage that match perfectly with Almost Any environment they are placed in. Asiatic jasmine is one hardy shrub plant. When cared for properly, asiatic jasmine is known for growing more outwards than upwards.
This shrub is very low maintenance! asiatic jasmine is very popular for its aesthetic as well as how little upkeep is required to make this vine-like shrub thrive. This little shrub plant can be planted almost anywhere in the United States, but is rated to grow best in Hardiness zones 6-10 Not only do they match, their pleasant hue compliment other similarly colored plants and contrast perfectly with accompanying flowers.
When this plant reaches its mature periods it reaches roughly 6 to 12 inches in height and 2-3 feet in width.
Well drained soil and regular watering are the only Upfront requirements of Asiatic Jasmine. Regular watering during periods of drought will help reduce failing foliage. Asiatic jasmine has a plethora of popular uses such as planting along pathways and on the sides of roads to create interesting framing and borders. When planting multiple of these shrubs at one time to create a row, be sure to plant at least 1-2 feet apart from the center to accommodate future growth.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Confederate Jasmine 1 Gallon Live Plant, 6" Pot, Green #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Intoxicatingly fragrant vine; flowers pack a huge punch of Sweet fragrance and can easily Perfume an entire yard. Usda hardiness zones: 8-12. Drought-tolerant; suitable for xeriscaping. Fast-growing, trellises, twining vine that can be grown on lamp posts, or arbors.
6. American Plant Exchange #ad
Green, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Asiatic Jasmine Minima Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This pet safe indoor or outdoor plant is in a 6" container 8-10" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; Zones 6 to 10 They are great for erosion control on slopes and near down spouts and as weed control for common areas and walkways and tolerate full sun or shade.
Jasmine minima is a fast growing ground cover that is perfect for urban sidewalks, roof gardens, pet rest areas, living walls, medians, and planters.
Houseplants make your home more beautiful, help you sleep, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. This hardy cold and drought tolerant evergreen is a great replacement for turf grass and can be easily maintained at specific heights by mowing.
7. Florida Foliage #ad
15 Live Plants, Jasmine Confederate, Fragrant Easy to Grow Vine Showy Blooms #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- In a dilute form, tinctured flowers are much used in Chinese, Vietnamese and Thai incenses. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Confederate jasmine trachelospermum jasminoides produces an abundant display of cream-colored star-shaped blossoms in late spring and early summer.
Department of agriculture plant hardiness zones 8 through 10 The vines can reach up to 20 feet tall with proper support, or you can allow it to sprawl over a garden bed as a 1- to 2-foot-tall ground cover plant.
The glossy evergreen foliage supplies year-round interest even after its blooms have faded. Grows in u. S. Can be used on fences, pergolas, you name it. But the closer to the house, deck or patio the better in order to enjoy the lusciously sweet fragrance.
The tiny white blossoms appear in april and May; the rest of the year this is a handsome vine with small and glossy deep green leaves that can provide complete privacy with the right support. Plant this jasmine in full, all-day sun in moist but well-drained soil. A valuable perfume oil is extracted from the steam distilled or tinctured flowers and used in high end perfumery.