As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Old Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
Phyllostachys Bissetti/David Bisset Bamboo-Very Cold Hardy Down to -15 Degrees g #adOld Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
- Colder temperatures may damage top growth, but plant will re-establish from roots. Full sun to full shade – moderate watering after the first year. One of the most cold hardy bamboo available – Hardy down to -15 degrees / zone 5.
No shipments to arizONA or HAWAII. Easy care. Mature size normally 20 feet in height and 1 inch in diameter, but some warmer areas have seen 45 feet in height. Current size is a large 1 gallon bamboo – NOT a starter size.
2. Top Plants #ad
LIVE 3-4 FT PLANT!!!Bambusa Multiplex Alphonse Karr Bamboo, in a 3 Gallon Pot! Mature Plant Div. Evergreen! Cold Hardy! No SEEDS!!! #adTop Plants #ad
- Does well in pots, very popular, and a cinch to grow. To view our different types of bamboo varieties, please click on our name, TOP PLANTS, highlighted in blue. Temperature is 12 F.
Price drops with purchases at 6 or more at $36. 95 each!!! plant received will be in a 3 gallon pot about 3-4ft. This is a most attractive clumping bamboo. Grows up to 25ft in height, 1. 5in. In diameter, and Min. Tall.
3. CZ Grain #ad
Ships from Iowa, Rare Black Bamboo Seeds for Planting, Good for Environment, 50+ Seeds, Grow Black Bamboo, Privacy Screen #adCZ Grain #ad
- Fast growing: fast growing Bamboo, get privacy or windbreak fast! Exotic Eye Appeal. Made in usa: ships from our nursery in Iowa to you! Just reach out with questions or issues for an easy solution. Fun and easy: 50+ seeds of the rare and exotic Black Bamboo, Moso.
New bamboo plantings should be watered regularly until they are established. Cz grain guarantee: we guarantee al our product to arrive safe. Full sun to partial shade - bamboo can grow under varying light conditions, from full sun to partial shade.
4. CZ Grain #ad
50+ Seeds, Good for Environment, Grow Giant Bamboo, Privacy Screen, Ships from Iowa, Giant Bamboo Seeds for Planting #adCZ Grain #ad
- We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. Made in usa: ships from our nursery in Iowa to you! Contact us for solution. Fast growing: the fastest growing bamboo, get privacy or windbreak fast! Full sun to partial shade - bamboo can grow under varying light conditions, from full sun to partial shade.
Satisfaction guaranteed - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback. Fun and easy: 50+ seeds of the rare and exotic Giant Bamboo, Moso. New bamboo plantings should be watered regularly until they are established.
5. Seeds Of Strength #ad
Giant Bamboo Seeds for Planting 100+ Seeds Grow Giant Bamboo Privacy Screen Good for Environment #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- The fastest growing bamboo, get privacy or windbreak fast! Bamboo can grow under varying light conditions, from full sun to partial shade. 100+ seeds of the rare and exotic Giant Bamboo, Moso. New bamboo plantings should be watered regularly until they are established.
6. 9GreenBox #ad
Nandina Domestica Fire Power Heavenly Bamboo, 9GreenBox, 2 Pack #ad9GreenBox #ad
- See below for more details about this colorful bamboo-like plant. Includes 2 mature live plants - Homegrown by 9GreenBox. This plant is also drought-tolerant, this shrub requires average watering in well-drained, and is not prone to any serious insect or disease problems.
Grows 4 - 8 feet 1. 22 - 2. 74 m tall - with a spread of 2 - 4 feet 061 - 1. 22 m, sacred bamboo, although it is a member of the Barberry Berberidaceae family, or Holy Bamboo, Nandina domestica is also known as Heavenly Bamboo, and not actually bamboo.
Tiny white flowers with yellow anthers appear in late spring, followed by sprays of spherical, red berries which persist from fall to spring, two-seeded, mature to medium green, and acquire some red tints in mid to late summer before turning fiery red in fall, providing winter interest.
Evergreen to deciduous - in warmer climates, the more deciduous it becomes, this plant is evergreen, but the cooler the weather during winter, which also means it won't grow as tall. Colorful - leaves emerge lime green in spring, which is retained throughout the winter in warmer climates. Easy to grow - suitable for usda hardiness zones 6 - 10, with full sun to partial shade, medium moisture soil such as humus, and does not need to be pruned.
7. Old Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
Oldhamii Giant Timber Clumping Bamboo Bambusa #adOld Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
- Easy, extremely fast grower in full sun to full shade. No shipments to arizONA or HAWAII. Cold hardy down to 20 degrees - Zones 8 to 11. Most common giant timber bamboo in America - Clumping variety - will NOT become invasive.
Usage - specimen planting, hedge, screen, container - Height up to 55 feet and cane diameter up to 4 inches.1 gallon plant.