As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
Premier Plant Solutions 20828 Bushel and Berries BlackBerry Rubus Baby Cakes, 1 Gallon #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season. Does not ship to ca, id, ut, nv, wa, ak, mt, AZ, OR, HI. Dwarf thorn-less blackberry plant with a compact habit that makes it perfect for patio pots.
Hardiness Zones: 4-8. Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants. Mature height and width: 3-4 Feet Tall and Wide.
2. Hello Organics #ad
BlackBerry Plants "Prime-Ark Freedom" Price Includes Four 4 Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- The price includes four 4 "prime-ark freedom" Blackberry Plants. See more information Under Product Description Below. Freedom fruits this way very early in the season, but then fruits again in the fall where the climate is suitable.
They are 2 inch rooted plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-6 inches tall.
Recommend to start off in a 4 inch pot with Organic Potting Soil like Fox Farm Happy Frog with fertilizer and beneficials already mixed in. Prime ark freedom is the first thornless primocane fruiting blackberry in the world! A blackberry usually grows one year and doesn't fruit until the following season.
3. Daylily Nursery #ad
5 Triple Crown Thornless Blackberry Plants in 2.5 Inch Plugs. Gorgeous!! #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Please note: our shipping stays the same $9. 95-1050 for up to five items. Better than wholesALE pricing on these blackberries! Zone 5-9. Multiplies quickly.
So please check out all we have to offer and save yourself some shipping $$$!!! Great for fresh-eating, freezing, pies, and jams. This 5 plug bundle is the perfect amount to get your berry production going! .
4. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
Natchez Thornless BlackBerry Plant, 1 Year Old #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Ripening Date: June 3rd. Usda hardiness Zone: 4-9. Spacing: plant 3-4 feet apart. Chilling requirements Below 45°: 500 hours. Tree size: 2 Year Old Plant.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
02 Triple Crown Blackberry Bush 4-6 Inches, Thornless Blackberry Plants Produce Sweet Berries #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Must have variety for your garden. High yield, easy to care. Produce sweet berries to make jam, cake or smoothies.
6. Enroot Products LLC #ad
Large Berries, Good Flavor, GreenEase by ENROOT, BlackBerry, 2 Pack, Chester, Non-GMO, THORNLESS, Wrapped in Coco Coir #adEnroot Products LLC #ad
- We ship fresh directly from our cooler for best result. Chester blackberry produces large, high-quality fruit that ripens in early to mid-August. Blackberry - chester - thornless: Considered one of the more winter hardy and productive thornless varieties available.
Let them learn where good foods come from. Involve your kids: let them be part of the prepping and planting and let them enjoy the fruits in future Summer. Fruit has good flavor when fully ripe, and does not soften or lose its shiny black color in hot weather.
7. PAPCOOL #ad
6 to 8 Inc Tall, 02 ‘Arapaho’ Blackberry Plant Live – Thornless Blackberry Bush #adPAPCOOL #ad
- The berries are very sweet and delicious. These plants require no trellis and grows into a bush. Enjoy picking berries without worrying about getting stuck with thorns.
The plant produces tall, erect canes that yield extra tasty blackberries with exceptionally small seeds. Arapaho is another excellent thornless blackberry that your family will surely enjoy as part of your home orchard.