As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Green Promise Farms #ad
Lobelia cardinalis Cardinal Flower Perennial, 1, Size Container, green foliage with red flowers, American Beauties Native Plants #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- It will thrive in moist soils and is an outstanding addition to any rain garden. For best results, plant in usda zone:4-8 - Mature size: 2-3ft H x 18-24in W. A real summer show stopper this selection brings a garden to live when grouped in any sunny garden.
It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Loads of native pollinators, butterflies and hummingbirds are attracted to this plant's outstanding summer bloom.
Plant is delivered in a #1 size Container. Incredibly attractive purple-bronze colored foliage is the backdrop for spikes of bold red flowers that start blooming in July and continue well into the summer. This plant is a hummingbird magnet and is one of the best native plants you can add to the garden to attract them. This plant is deer resistant.
2. owzoneplant #ad
Red Cardinal Flower 5 Roots Plant BGV05 #adowzoneplant #ad
- Sunlight : partial Shade, Full Shade. Climate : Temperate. You are purchasing 5 Cardinal Flower root systems. Watering : Medium. Usda hardiness zone °f : 3 -40 to -30 °f, 4 -30 to -20 °f, 5 -20 to -10 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °F, 8 10 to 20 °f, 9 20 to 30 °F.
3. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Cardinal Flower Lobelia Cardinalis Seeds Perennial for Hummingbirds Bulk FR11 700 Seeds, or .05 Gram #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Direct sow in late fall, planting on the surface of the soil since these seeds need light to germinate. Needs constant moisture. Soils should never be allowed to dry out. Tolerates brief flooding. For spring planting, mix the seed with moist sand and store it in the refrigerator for 60 days before planting. These tiny seeds produce a plant that is easily grown in rich, medium to wet soils in full sun to part shade.
Louis to protect the root system and to prevent root heaving. Further details for lobelia cardinalis optimal growing conditionsappearance and characteristics sun exposure full sun or partial Shade Soil Type Normal or Sandy or Clay Soil pH Neutral or Alkaline or Acid Soil Moisture Moist or Wet Care Level ModerateFlower Colour Red Blooming Time Mid Summer Late Summer Early Fall Foliage Color Deep Green Plant Uses & Characteristics Accent: Good Texture/Form Attracts Butterflies Attracts Hummingbirds.
Lobelia cardinalis seeds! these seeds are tiny! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Poisonous/toxic specimen waterside wild flower woodland flower head size very large height 90-120 cm 35-47 inches Spread 45-60 cm 18-23 inches Foot Traffic None Growth Rate Medium Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013".
Root mulch should be applied in cold winter climates such as St. Tolerates full sun in northern climates, but appreciates part afternoon shade in hot summer climates of the lower Midwest and South. To start indoors, sow the seed 6-8 weeks before the last frost of spring and keep the soil lightly moist until germination. Transplant the seedlings as soon as they can safely be handled and there is no chance of frost.
4. Alyf Market #ad
Lobelia cardinalis, Alyf Market Red Cardinal Flower 5 Roots #adAlyf Market #ad
- California orders ship bare root due to soil restrictions. The red cardinal flower is a perennial that has crimson leaves and spikes with scarlet flowers on 2-3' tall stems. We do not ship to arizona. You are buying 5 Cardinal Flower root systems. Blooms mid summer to mid autumn.
5. iniloplant #ad
Red Cardinal Flower 5 Roots Plant #BV06 #adiniloplant #ad
- Sunlight : partial Shade, Full Shade. You are purchasing 5 Cardinal Flower root systems. Usda hardiness zone °f : 3 -40 to -30 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 5 -20 to -10 °f, 4 -30 to -20 °f, 9 20 to 30 °F. Watering : Medium. Climate : Temperate.
6. RSS #ad
Lobelia Cardinalis Plant Seeds, Hummingbird Garden Seeds, Perennial Wildflower Flower Seeds, Red Cardinal Flower Plant Seeds, Cardinal Flower 700 Seeds #adRSS #ad
- Contact us for solution. Feedback - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback. Best quality - this package contains 700 of Cardinal Flower seeds. Growth rate - cardinal flower is a large plant, growing 3 to 4 feet tall and 12 to 18 inches wide.
We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. Beautiful scarlet red flowers - The flowers are orchid-like, up and down the tall 3 to 4-ft. Stems. Hardiness zones - cardinal flower plants are suitable for USDA hardiness zones plant 3 to 10 .
7. PAPCOOL #ad
For Planting, Fast Shipping, 5 Roots Red Cardinal Flower, Ship from USA, Lobelia Cardinalis Flower #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Buy it before out of stock. Note: limited quantities. The red cardinal flower is a perennial that has crimson leaves and spikes with scarlet flowers on 2-3' tall stems.
Ship from usa. You are buying 5 Cardinal Flower root systems. Quickly ship 3 business days. We do not ship this item to California, Arizona to restrictions. Planting instructions included with every purchase.