As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND212, All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil, Insecticide Concentrate 1 gal. #adBonide #ad
- Insect killer - product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, mealybugs, mites, scale insects, aphids, and certain species of moth. Organic gardening - the active ingredient of all seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil.
This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets. Foliage protector - used to protect pears, asparagus, cherries, shrubs, roses, peaches, peppers, ornamentals, corn, and other crops listed on the label.
Can be used at the dormant stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease.
Disease prevention - helps to control powdery mildew, greasy spot, botrytis, rust, and other listed diseases. Use year round - our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, delayed dormant stage, mites, green tip stage, and diseases. Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues.
2. Bonide #ad
Bonide 211 Qt Horticultrl Spray Oil, 1 quart #adBonide #ad
- Foliage protector - used to protect pears, peaches, ornamentals, roses, cherries, asparagus, peppers, shrubs, corn, and other crops listed on the label. Organic gardening - the active ingredient of All Seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil.
Can be used at the dormant stage, delayed dormant stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease. Use year round - our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, mites, green tip stage, and diseases.
Disease prevention - helps to control powdery mildew, botrytis, rust, greasy spot, and other listed diseases. This product is approved for organic gardening. Insect killer - product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, scale insects, mealybugs, mites, aphids, and certain species of moth.
3. Bonide #ad
Bonide 214 617407730609 Season Horticultural Spray Oil, Brown/A, 32 fl. OZ #adBonide #ad
- Item package Weight: 2. 1 lb. Item package dimension: 7. 11" l x 14. 22" w x 29. 97" h. Country of Origin: United States. Model number: 214.
|Manufacturer||BONIDE PRODUCTS #ad|
4. Bonide #ad
Horticultural Dormant Spray Oil Conc 1 Gal Fruit Trees Vegetables Shrubs Roses #adBonide #ad
- Gallon Jug. Not for sale to: AK, HI. Yields: gallon yields 16-48 gallons. Active ingredients: Petroleum Oil Parafinic Oil 98. 8%.
5. Bonide #ad
All Seasons Horticultural Oil Spray Ready To Spray32 fl. oz #adBonide #ad
- Controls many insects. Highly recommended for use on fruit trees, ornamentals, shrubs, shade trees, roses and vegetables. May be used as a growing season spray, dormant spray no leaves or delayed dormant green tip spray.
|Manufacturer||Bonide Products Inc #ad|
6. Bonide #ad
Bonide 811 Copper 4E Fungicide 16oz 473ML #adBonide #ad
- Controls plant diseases - liquid copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, downy mildew, rust, black spot, peach leaf curl, and many other listed diseases. Protection for plants - designed for use on listed vegetables, nuts, herbs, fruits, roses, ornamentals and turf.
Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a great option for use on all of your plants. Carefully read and use according to label directions.
It can even be used up to the day of harvest. Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. This natural fungicide is designed to be safely used around people and pets. Contains copper - the active ingredient of liquid Copper is Copper Octanoate, or Copper Soap. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
7. Voluntary Purchasing Group #ad
Hi-Yield 16OZ Conc Dormant Spray #adVoluntary Purchasing Group #ad
- Protects shrubs, ornamentals, fruit trees, and shade trees. Apply in late afternoon or early morning and can be mixed with other insecticides or fungicides. Controls a variety of scale, fruit Tree Leaf Rollers, Mites, Pear Psylla, Fall Armyworms, and Whiteflies.