As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Hibiscus Luna Flower Seed Mix, 10 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This mix of hibiscus flowers has huge blooms reaching 6 - 8 inches across. Hibiscus is a perennial plant growing in USDA zones 5 - 9. Great container plant or grow directly in the flower garden.
Sow 1 - 2 seeds per plant and keep seeds moist until germination. This fast growing plant grows to 24 - 36 inches in height and 24 inches wide.
2. ROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
Cold Hardy, 1286-Giant Maroon Hibiscus MOSCHEUTUS Hybrid MAXMIA Seeds by Robsrareandgiantseeds UPC0764425789468 Non-GMO,Organic,USA Grower, 1286 Package of 7 Seeds #adROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
- Giant maroon hibiscus. These sun-loving plants feature bold, plate-shaped flowers, Will come back every year. The 4-5 Ft. Bush will produce daily flowers spring to fall. It is a fast-growing, very heavy bearing heirloom variety that will produces Maroon pods of Huge Blooms, .
Cold hardy - zone: 4 to 11 - flower very showy, Giant Maroon hibiscus is a flowering shrub that displays big, showy blooms for a big, bold look in your yard, deck or patio. Br>. Br>. It's the perfect plant to impress your friends with! .
3. Outsidepride #ad
10 Seeds, Outsidepride Hibiscus Luna Red Flower Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. Giant red hibiscus flowers give an exotic, tropical look to your garden! They are sure to attract attention and pollinators.
Use 2 - 3 hibiscus seeds per plant. These blooms attract bees and butterflies to your garden! These flower seeds are good for Zones 5 - 10 Moscheutos luna red plants will reach 24 to 36 inches in height and produce large, crepe paper-like, vivid red blooms.
Hardy perennial plants are a great addition for containers and directly in garden beds. They require regular moisture and do best with dead-heading spent blooms.
4. Outsidepride #ad
10 Seeds, Outsidepride Hibiscus Luna White Flower Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Great container plant or grow directly in the flower garden. This fast growing plant grows to 24 - 36 inches in height and 24 inches wide.
Hibiscus is a perennial plant growing in USDA zones 5 - 9. This white flowering hibiscus has huge blooms reaching 6 - 8 inches across. Sow 1 - 2 seeds per plant and keep seeds moist until germination.
5. Helens Garden #ad
ROSE OF SHARON ~White-Diana~ "Hibiscus Syriacus" 20+Perennial Seeds #adHelens Garden #ad
- Hand sorted and packed by Sidor family. Fresh harvest. Detailed planting instructions come with every seed packet.
6. My Secret Gardens #ad
20+ Bluebird Hardy Hibiscus Seeds #adMy Secret Gardens #ad
- Instructions Included. Germination Rate: 71%. The hardy hibiscus is the result of hybridizing our own little-known North American native wildflower shrubs, the tall wild hibiscus species. Zones 4-1020+ seeds Per Packet.
7. JADICAA #ad
Seeds Market Rare 100 Giant Hibiscus Flower Seeds Hardy Look Good Year Round Garden DIY Home Garden Flower Pot or Plant Yard #adJADICAA #ad
- Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases. It usually takes around 14 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. Seeds market rare 100 giant hibiscus flower seeds Hardy look good year round Garden DIY Home Garden flower pot or plant yard.