As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1/10 Gram, Sweet Joe Pye Weed for Growing Hummingbird and Butterfly Attracting Pink Wildflower FR7 120+ Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Colour: pink/red blooms: mid to late summer light: full Sun to Part Shade Height: 3' - 6' Soil: Sand to Clay Water: Medium to Moist. Eupatorium purpureum is an excellent plant for the garden! Sweet joe pye weed, a butterfly favorite! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO.
Cold, moist stratification can help increase germination success, but isn't a must. When seedlings are 2 inches tall, transplant into the garden spaced 1 foot apart.
Sweet joe pye weed is easily grown from seed, dome-shaped umbels that act like magnets for Monarchs, its numerous tiny, vanilla scented, pinkish/purple flowers are grouped into huge, Swallowtails and many other butterflies! Its textured leaves are attractive all season long.
These seeds can be fall or spring planted. Keep moist but not soggy and very warm 21 C - 70 F. Seeds can be planted about 1/8 inch deep in pots. These tiny seeds grow into large 4-7 foot, beautiful plants.
2. Everwilde Farms #ad
Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, 2000 Joe Pye Weed Native Wildflower Seeds, Everwilde Farms #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet.
3. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Spotted Joe Pye Weed Seed Bombs, Bulk Seed Balls for Fall Planting Eutrochium maculatum 50 #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Tall and striking US Native Wildflower. Supports bees, butterflies, and other pollinators. Soil matrix engineered by a soil scientist. 3 kinds of compost for seedling vigor. Requires fall -Midwinter planting and Moist soil year-round.
4. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Eupatorium maculatum Purple Flower Butterfly Magnet, 350 Seeds, or 1/4 Gram, Spotted Joe Pye Weed Seeds, F9 #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- If seeds are sown directly, a cold-moist pretreatment at 40 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 weeks to 3 months will increase germ%. If collected earlier, sow in the fall and sow thickly as germination rates are typically low. Beautiful butterfly attracting cut flower! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO.
For container production, dry the seed heads for 1 - 2 weeks in open paper bags. T is rarely found on disturbed sites. Spotted joe-pye weed is a native perennial wildflower that grows from 2 - 6 feet tall. Establishment seed propagation seeds ripen about a month after flowering and should be collected when the heads dry, split and the fluffy seed begins to float away.
Distribution: spotted joe-pye weed prefers moist conditions and populates a variety of wetland habitats from Nova Scotia south to the mountains of North Carolina and fromNebraska to British Columbia USDA cold hardiness zones 2-9.
Fragrant purple flowers, in flat-topped clusters of 9 or more florets per head, except for flower-bearing stalks near the apex of the plant. The florets produce wind-dispersed small dry seed with hair-like bristles. This is not an easy plant to start, but once established, germination can be tough, it is a low maintenance plant!. Plants are mostly unbranched, as are the flowering stalks. The fibrous root system sometimes produces rhizomes horizontal stem with shoots above and roots below, grow up to 8 inches long and 2.
5. Everwilde Farms #ad
800 Sweet Joe Pye Weed Native Wildflower Seeds, Everwilde Farms, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Native American Milkweed Butterfly SAL9112 Multi 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Beautiful native is cherished by serious wildflower gardeners. Germination rate about 60% or better. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
Often known in old-fashioned circles as “Butterfly Weed”, it is also sometimes referred to by the more marketing-savvy as “Butterfly Flower”. Blooms in about 65 days.
7. Jonathan Green #ad
25-Pound, Jonathan Green 10323 Black Beauty Ultra Mixture #adJonathan Green #ad
- Cover up to 10, 000 sq. Possesses species diversity, elite Kentucky Bluegrass and elite Perennial Ryegrass, contains Black Beauty Tall Fescues, produces a dark-green color.
Grows well in clay or sandy soils and in full sun or partial shade. Contains naturally insect resistant grass. Has an invisible waxy coating which wards off disease and preserves moisture in the leaf for superior drought tolerance. Ft.