As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Bean Dry Pinto SL1392 Brown 100 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Pinto beans are high in protein and one of the most popular dried beans on the market. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 90 days. Popularized by Mexican dishes. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
2. Starting Gardens #ad
Combined Shipping, BULK, 1/4# Approx. 300, Pinto Bean Seeds, Non-Gmo #adStarting Gardens #ad
- Packed for 2020 Season. Non gmo, open Pollinated. 1/4 lb pinto Beans. Origin- Idaho. Heirloom Seed.
3. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Pinto Bean Plant Seeds, Highest Demand Bean! High Yields! Must Have for Home Garden! ON Sale Now!, Highest Quality!, 50+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, Non GMO, 90% Germination, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. 90 days to maturity. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Fantastic addition to your home garden! pinto beans are commonly used in Mexican cuisine and great when used for refried beans! Young pods may also be eaten as green snap bean.
Usda zones: 3, 6, 8, 9, 12; latin name: phaseolus vulgaris type: Open Pollinated, 7, 5, 10, 4, 11, Warm Season.
4. Old Lady Renee #ad
OldLadyRenee: 50+ Bean, Shell, Pinto Seeds #adOld Lady Renee #ad
- Quality hand packaged resealable packs of seeds. Usda zones: 3-9! non gmo and Grown Organically. Grown, harvested and Manufactured In The USA, Buy small business.
Produces medium to large sized red and white pods containing the beans inside. Basic growing instructions included, with a knowledgeable staff on your side to answer any and all questions you may have.
5. Hometown Seeds #ad
Pinto Shell, Bean Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- The classic bean for refried beans, and a favorite 'pot' bean that pairs well with pork or beef. They turn a uniform brown when cooked. Package contains approximately 150 Pinto Shell Bean Seeds. Beige with brown streaks. 1 package = 2 ounces of Seeds.
6. Mini Garden #ad
50 Pinto Bean Phaseolus Vulgaris Brown Mexican Vegetable Legume Seeds #adMini Garden #ad
- May be eaten as a green, snap bean when young. Ship from us. Also delicious when used as refried beans! Delivered from 5 to 15 days. This bean is a popular choice for Mexican cuisine! The half-runner type 20 inch plants produce light tan seeds with brown speckles.
7. Seedgro #ad
Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds, SEEDGRO Pinto Bean Seeds #adSeedgro #ad
- 18-24"h vigorous bush produces 3-4"L flat, green pods with light tan/brown speckled beans. Can be used as snap beans when young and tender but primarily grown to maturity and used as a dry bean. Most popular variety for dry shell bean for winter use. Pinto bean open-pollinated matures in 95 days.