As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Tropical Plants of Florida #ad
Tropical Plants of Florida Plant Only, 3 Gallon Pot, Overall Height 30" to 34", Roebellenii Palm, Live Palm Tree Plant #adTropical Plants of Florida #ad
- Bloom time: foliage Plant, graceful arching fronds. Overall size: 30 inches to 34 inches tall including the 10 inch planter. Environment: the roebellenii Palm does best in partial sun to full sun exposure.
Please select heat pack option if your night temperatures are below 38f. Usda plant hardiness Zone: 10 to 11.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange King Sago Palm Tree Real Live Plant, Indoor Outdoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- These low maintenance perennial shrubs like bright indirect light and complement Palms, Ferns, Sansevieria, and succulents in a plant collection.
Japanese sago are ancient cycads known for their exotic trunks and tough fronds that lend a tropical beach flair in indoor pots or outdoor planters. Houseplants can make your home and garden more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
Sagos were around before the dinosaurs and their deep green leaves and textures make them unique specimens for house decks, patios, and porches. This evergreen easy care air purifier is 9-12" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves; Zone 9-10 .
3. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 10 Inch Growers Pot, Phoenix Roebelenii, Phoenix Robellini Pygmy Date Palm, Beautiful Clean Air Indoor Outdoor Houseplant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Pygmy date palms, whether grown indoors or outdoors, like consistently moist soils, but they should never be left in standing water. Repeat the fertilizing treatment so that the palm has three applications within one year for a mature tree. Younger trees, such as seedlings, require fertilizing once a month.
This rinsing keeps common pests such as scale, pygmy date palms require regular rinsing of the foliage. Department of agriculture hardiness zones 9 through 11, the robellini palm does require some care regarding its soil nutrient structure and watering needs.
Rinse with a fine spray of lukewarm water either in the shower, thrips and mites under control, and it also removes fertilizer salts that may damage the foliage. This makes watering a maintenance task that requires regular observation of the soil.
Preferring warmer climates in U. S. Fertilize the palm with balanced fertilizer, preferably specialized for palms. Potassium and magnesium are specific nutrients that cause leaf dieback if they are not available readily in the soil. The robellini palm phoenix roebelenii offers a miniature palm choice growing to a maximum of 12 feet. To maintain a neat appearance and to promote healthy leaves, or place your palm outside during summer rains.
4. Florida Foliage #ad
Beautiful Patio Plant, Miniature Pygmy Date Palm, Large Live Tree, Phoenix Roebelenii #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- It is common to see roebeleniis as an indoor container plant or by patios, entry ways, yards, pools and other areas that provide protection from frost damage. These blooms produce clusters of fruit that ranges in color from dark purple to brown/black. Flowers are a creamy white color and appear in drooping clusters in the early spring.
The roebelenii palm, also known as Miniature Date Palm or Pygmy Date Palm, quadruples and even quintuples. These palms thrive both indoors and outdoors. They are typically grown in groupings of three trunks, Roebeleniis can also be seen as singles, however, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage.
Their straight brown trunks are typically grown in groups of three, though they can appear on their own or in groups of up to five.
These small palms boast glossy green leaves that have a feathery appearance and grow to be about four feet long. They are relatively low maintenance and quite hardy. Around april to may, 1 foot long inflorescences. They are held on short, fruit appears in clusters and ripen to a dark purple-ish black color. Between september and october, cream colored flowers appear hidden among the foliage. It is important to note that Roebeleniis have sharp leaf spines arranged near the base of the leaf stem.
5. Oriza_Sativa #ad
MB Rare Flower Tree Summer Spring Garden Decoration, 10 ct. Pygmy Date Palm Tree Phoenix roebelenii #adOriza_Sativa #ad
- Need more of this or if youhave problem with your order, Please contact us directly. The perfect miniature palm tree. Tolerant of both over- and under-watering,. High germination Rate. This listing is for 10 SEEDS.
6. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Money Tree Pachira, Room Decor, Medium Ships in Premium Ceramic Planter, 16-Inches Tall #adCosta Farms #ad
- Add life to a brightly lit room at home, a lightly shaded porch, or share the green with the office. Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" at check out to add a personalized message. The money tree grows best near a sunny window, not in direct sunlight and thrive with a weekly watering.
Great for room decor or dorm decor. The money tree is an easy-care houseplant that is said to bring prosperity and good luck to its owners. Height at shipping is approximately 16-Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot; Ships in a premium, white 5-inch diameter ceramic planter.
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
4.5 lb., Miracle-Gro Shake 'N Feed Palm Plant Food, Feeds up to 3 Months #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Prevents yellowing and curling of fronds. Takes the guesswork Out of Feeding! Guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Feeds up to 3 months. Contains magnesium, iron and manganese to grow lush palms, cyads and tropical plants.