As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Incense Garden #ad
Incense Garden Rose of Jericho Flower The Resurrection Plant 6 Roses #adIncense Garden #ad
- Soak in water and watch it come to life. The magic: each plant sold in a dried, compact ball. Miracle: a plant that lays dormant waiting for the reviving effects of water to show its beauty. Size: each desert rose plants measures between 3” to 4” inch Jericho that awaits your loving waters.
Care: let your rose jericho plant rest between watering. Roses of jericho: a beautiful and sacred rose. This allows it to dry out and refresh. Water is a gift, filled with potent spiritual energy.
2. Saint Terra #ad
Saint Terra, Rose of Jericho Flower The Resurrection Plant, Pack of 2 #adSaint Terra #ad
- Package contains 2 Jericho flowers. Sold and delivered dry. Measures approximately 3-4 inches wide. Botanical name: Selaginella Lepidophylla. Revive with water.
3. CircuitOffice #ad
Pagan, Selaginella Lepidophylla, Six 6 Jericho Flowers, Resurrection Flowers, Wiccan, Rose of Jericho, from A Brown Dry Ball Into A Live Plant with Water, A Holy Item in Religions #adCircuitOffice #ad
- Set the planting container in an area that does not receive direct sunlight or high-heat conditions, such as a window or a greenhouse. Jericho flower is commonly referred to as a “resurrection plant” because of its ability to appear dead but spring back to life with no effort.
If placed in water, your jericho Flower should open in about 4 hours, though it might not open to its full capacity for a few days. See detailed Instructions in the Product Description section below.
4. SoloTherapy #ad
4" Each 3, Rose of Jericho Flower The Resurrection Plant | Pack of 3 Dried Roses | Prosperity, Harmony and Protection Sacred Rose | 3" #adSoloTherapy #ad
- Botanical name: Selaginella Lepidophylla. 100% money-back guarantee: providing with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. Other names: selaginella lepidophylla, dinosaur plant, doradilla, rose of Jericho, siempre viva, false rose of Jericho, resurrection plant, stone flower, and resurrection moss.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product! Pack of 3 jericho flowers - 3"-4" each. Prosperity - Harmony - Protection. Instructions included.
5. Saint Terra #ad
Box of 10, Saint Terra, Rose of Jericho Flower The Resurrection Plant #adSaint Terra #ad
- Revive with water. Botanical name: Selaginella Lepidophylla. Each piece measures approximately 2 inches wide. Sold and delivered dry. Box contain 10 pieces of mini Jericho flower.
6. Vivally Naturals #ad
Vivally Naturals Rose of Jericho Flower The Resurrection Plant 6 Pack #adVivally Naturals #ad
- Miracle rose - springs Back to Life After Soaking in Water Overnight. Sizes - each rose measures approximately 3-4 Inches. How to care: allow your rose to Dry Between Watering.
Each plant is sold dried and in a Ball. This will extend the life of the Jericho Rose. Soak in water and Behold the Beautiful Miracle. Each pack Contains 6 Roses.
7. American Heritage Industries #ad
By American Heritage Industries 1, Unique Novelty Plant Selaginella lepidophylla, Comes Back to Life After Years Without Water or Care, Rose of Jericho- Resurrection Flower #adAmerican Heritage Industries #ad
- Resurrection plant- many call this plant the resurrection plant; it grows naturally in the arid deserts of the southwest and Mexico and can easily be mistaken for a tumbleweed; It is brown and dusty, and many mistake this for being dead; In reality, this is a self defense mechanism that allows it to withstand the harsh conditions of the desert.
True rose of jericho- selaginella lepidophylla is sometimes called true rose of jericho; it is grown in the Southwestern United States and parts of Mexico; It is famed for its ability to be unrooted and starved for water for years while being able to quickly regain color and bloom into beautiful green ferns after just a few hours of water exposure.
Guaranteed quality- we stand fully behind this marvelous plant; we will refund you with no questions asked if you are dissatisfied; Similarly, we would love to walk you through the details of horticultural maintenance for this one-of-a-kind plant. Real jericho rose- this spike moss will arrive looking desolate, and brown; Simply place in a dish with water for temporary blooming of the plant; Within a few hours the plant will start to spread out, dusty, and vibrancy and green will return to the leaves.
Plant the jericho rose- alternatively, the plant can be placed, into a gravel or stone area that receives moderate sunlight and occasional water; It should be kept out of the elements, as freezing can negatively impact the plant, root side down, but it can go months or even years without watering; Between watering sessions it will curl up and appear brown like it looks upon arrival.