As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Society Garlic #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Purple. Height: 14 inches Perennial. Usda zones: 7 - 11. Company.
2. wbut2023 #ad
20 Society Garlic Seeds, Tulbaghia Violacea, both ornamental and kitchen Herb #adwbut2023 #ad
- Sow the society garlic herb seeds on the soil and lightly cover with 1/8 inch of soil and keep the flower seeds moist until germination. A recommended soil mixture is 1 part perlite, amend the soil with organic matter so that it drains well. The plants do best in full sun and in light, Society Garlic is a member of the lily family.
How to grow society garlic: for container grown plants, 1 part peat moss, and 1 part potting soil. Society garlic tulbaghia violacea - start society garlic seeds for both an ornamental and a kitchen herb.
If growing the plants outdoors, sow Society Garlic seeds in soil that is very porous. A native of south africa, cut off spent blooms and keep the soil moderately moist when the flowers are in bloom, sandy soil. The society garlic plants will rot if the soil retains water.
The leaves are 12 inches long and are grayish green and grass-like. Society garlic flowers are much showier than those of regular garlic and form umbel-like clusters. Grow the society garlic herb in the flower garden or herb garden where it contrasts nicely with plants of other colors, textures and habits. 20 society garlic seeds - Tulbaghia Violacea - both ornamental and kitchen Herb. Tulbaghia society Garlic is also a lovely perennial ornamental that blooms for much of the summer.
3. Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad
Purple Society Garlic Plant Clumping Lily-Like Ground Cover Border Herb Plant Starter Size 4 Inch Pot Emerald TM #adEmerald Goddess Gardens #ad
- Low maintenance, easy to grow. Plant will average a 6 to 10 inches tall. Many versatile uses, ground cover, borders, filler, mixed perennial. Cold protection recommended All Zones for the best year round appearance, 10, 9, and longest life.
Recommended for usda zones 8*, earliest bloom, 11 *generally considered root hardy in Zone 8 when well established. Semi-tropical. Profuse, reliable bloomer with star shaped purple flowers. Economical starter size plant growing in a 4 inch diameter pot. No bloom or bud on arrival.
|Brand||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Emerald Goddess Gardens TM #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: Plants are guaranteed to arrive to their destination in good and healthy condition and to be the species and cultivar described in the listing, within recognized industry tolerances. No other extended warranties or guarantees of fitness for any particular purpose, growth and survival beyond safe arrival are expressed or implied. Remedy under this warranty is strictly limited to either replacement or refund of the purchase price, at our discretion. Returns are accepted only in accordance with our store policies and Amazon's Policy For Perishable Returns Please click here to the review the details of our Terms of Sale. Placement of the order constitutes acceptance of these terms.|
4. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Society Garlic Live Plant #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- Society garlic is a tender perennial that has a strong garlic aroma and also somewhat resembles garlic Chives in appearance. Flowers and leaves are edible mild garlic flavor, and may be used in soups and salads.
Usda hardiness zones: 7-11. In early summer, flowering scopes rise to 20” tall, bearing terminal umbels of sweetly fragrant Lilac-pink flowers. It is bluish green in color with Small lilac trumpet-shaped flowers.
5. Florida Foliage #ad
Society Garlic, Butterfly Attracting Flowers, 3 Live Plants, Tulbaghia Violacea #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- No serious insect or disease problems. This grass-like perennial’s foliage is blue-gray with lilac-pink flowers rising above throughout the year. Each small flower has a tubular corona spreading to an open star with six pointed tepals. It somewhat resembles garlic chives in appearance.
Grown, group planting, and the stalks reach up to 24 inches. During high winds the garlic fragrance is potent. Slugs and snails may damage the foliage. In early summer, flowering scapes rise to 20” tall bearing terminal umbels of sweetly fragrant lilac-pink flowers.
Best performs as an accent plant, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. From a tuberous rootstock, commonly called society garlic, a clump of narrow, hence the common name. Flowering continues on and off throughout the summer into fall.
This fast-growing perennial evergreen needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system. After the mature root system is established, watering is needed occasionally, except during a drought, watering is needed regularly. Pruning old foliage is recommended to maintain a well-groomed appearance. Leaves and rootstock have a strong garlic smell when bruised, strap-shaped, is a tender perennial that is native to grassland areas in southern Africa.
6. Hirts: Seed; Herb #ad
20 Society Garlic Seeds, Tulbaghia Violacea, both ornamental and kitchen Herb #adHirts: Seed; Herb #ad
- Hardy in zones 7-11. Ships from Ohio. Mild taste of garlic with a warm after taste. Dainty heads of lilac-pink flowers on stalks rising above blue-gray, grass-like foliage. New growth has a pink tinge coloring in early Spring.
7. SmartMe #ad
Heirloom Vegetable Tulbaghia Violacea Seeds, Flower Seeds, 15 Seeds Society Garlic Seeds E113 #adSmartMe #ad
- Season: perennial usda zones: 7 - 11 height: 14 inches bloom season: mid spring to late summer Bloom Color: Purple Environment: Ful sun Soil Type: Light, sandy soil, pH 5.
6 - 7. 5. Temperature: 70f average germ time: 14 - 21 days light required: yes depth: 1/8th inch Sowing Rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant Moisture: Keep seeds moist until germination Plant Spacing: 3 - 6 inches.