As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Stinging Nettle Plant Seeds, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Always wear gloves when working with the plant. Stinging nettle is found growing all across north america and especially in moist, forested soil. If starting the seeds indoors, freeze the herb seeds for several weeks before sowing the Stinging Nettle seeds. Sowing rate: 7 - 10 seeds per plant and do not bury the seeds.
Some gardeners recommend that the herb seeds have a cold treatment before germinating. Or directly sow the stinging Nettle seeds outdoors in the late fall so that the herb seeds can freeze through the winter.
Stinging nettle seeds are small, and they are easier to work with if they are mixed with some garden sand. If you have experienced the pain of a Stinging Nettle plant, this perennial, often grown from herb seeds, is used as a medicinal herb, wisdom would tell you to avoid it.
But, and it is used in the kitchen as well where cooking will remove the stinging effect of the leaves. You should start seed sprouts within 10 - 14 days. Cover the starter trays or pots with a plastic dome or plastic wrap to help keep the moisture high. The plants can be invasive, so it is best to contain it to an area and not let it go to seed. Once the seedlings are 3 - 4 inches in height, transplant them to the herb garden. Surface sow and keep the seeds moist until germination.
2. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Instructions, Open-Pollinated Heirloom 95% Germination, Stinging Nettle Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Urtica dioica - non-gmo - open-pollinated - High Germination Rate - 95% with the current lot. Tasty and no longer stings when cooked - young shoots taste like spinach - rich in vitamins, minerals, enlarged prostate, and in iron! A foundation of biodynamic gardening - grows well in most climates! Used in herbal medicine as a medicinal shampoo and reputed to alleviate symptoms in cases of arthritis, and many other ailments.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, USA. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, and above all, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
3. TKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
By TKE Farms and Gardens, Urtica dioica, Stinging Nettle Seeds for Planting, 500 mg ~ 2000 Seeds #adTKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
- It is a nutritious plant and is high in Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Similar taste to spinach. Instructions Includes. Handle live plants with care. Herbaceous perennial that can be boiled and eaten.
4. Naturejam #ad
Nettle Leaf Powder aka Urtica Dioica 1 Pound-Stinging Nettle 16 OZ #adNaturejam #ad
- Stinging nettle leaves have a mildly bitter flavor. It is a common ingredient in teas, stews and more. It is also a typical ingredient in DIY skin care products, smoothies, as well as shampoos.
Is a high-quality, soups, organic herb that is known for its pleasant herbaceous taste and slightly bitter aroma. It can make tasty herbal teas, soups, and stir-frys. This product’s herbaceous aroma makes it an ideal ingredient for wellness teas and shampoos.
The taste is almost like spinach, with a touch of Italian parsley. Urtica dioica, stinging nettle although not all plants of this species sting or nettle leaf, often known as common nettle, or just a nettle or stinger, is a herbaceous perennial flowering plant in the family Urticaceae.
Stinging nettle leaf botanical name: urtica dioica L. Stinging nettle has a variety of applications. Nettle leaf is a herbaceous perennial flowering plant in the family Urticaceae.
5. Red Supply Solution #ad
Urtica dioica, Organic Fresh Seeds Non GMO, Indoor/Outdoor Seed Planting for Home Garden, Red Supply Solution Stinging Nettle 100 Seeds #adRed Supply Solution #ad
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed - if you do not satisfy with the products, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback. Green and sustainable - growing your own plant is the most organic you can get.
You’ll be helping the environment and saving money at the same time. Home gardening - create your own home gardening world. Top quality - this package contains red supply solution stinging Nettle 100 Seeds - Urtica dioica, Organic Fresh Seeds Non GMO, Indoor/Outdoor Seed Planting For Home Garden.
You can contact us for solution. There are lots of methods for seed germination, and you can experiment to see which works best for you.
We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. Germinations - seeds need the right amount of moisture, correct light levels, correct temperature, proper air flow and access to oxygen to germinate. Gardening is a wonderful activity to relieve stress and you can do it alone or within the family and friends.
6. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Stinging Nettle Seeds Urtica dioica Packet of 150 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 150+ stinging nettle seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
7. Hirts: Seed; Herb #ad
Stinging Nettle Plant 50 Seeds, Herbal Tea or Deterent #adHirts: Seed; Herb #ad
- Stinging Nettle - Urtica dioica. Plant to keep unwanted visitors out of your yard and garden. Hardy to Zone 3. Ships from Ohio. Stinging hairs covering this plant.