As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Sweet Violet Seeds Viola odorata Packet of 40 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 40+ sweet violet seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Viola Johnny Jump Up Wild Flowers & Ground Cover Plants, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- They grow very easily from Viola seeds, and once established will even self-sow. Johnny jumps ups are a perennial, low growing wildflower seed grown in USDA Zones 3 - 9. Thin johnny jump Up seedlings to 6 inches apart. They are not invasive just delightful! Johnny Jump Up wildflowers have been around for centuries and are native to the mountains of Spain and France.
Johnny jump-up plants likes moist, but they are adaptable to a wide variety of soil types. Sow 3 ounces per 1, rich soil, 000 square feet of 7 pounds per acre of these heirloom, non gmo seeds.
Sow johnny jump-up wildflower seeds directly outdoors in early spring or in the fall. Trimming johnny jump-ups back in the heat of summer will encourage another flush of blooms in the fall. Depending on your temperature zone, these wildflowers may grow in full sun to full shade.
Sunny areas may be too hot in southern climates, while shady areas may be too cold in northern zones. They are found growing in many temperate regions of the world, and they are widely admired for their bright little faces. This low growing violet only reaches 6 inches tall. These are such delightful little flowers that bring charm and grace to any summer landscape. Since they are cool weather flowers, johnny Jump Up wildflowers will bloom in the spring, fade during the heat of summer, and will often return with a new flush of flowers in the fall.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Outdoors, Perfect for Spring Containers, Great Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds, Beautiful Flowers to Plant in Your Garden, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Violet, Johnny Jump-Up Flower Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Beautiful -- large premium packet of johnny jump-Up Violet flower seeds.
Pollinator friendly -- butterflies and bees love Johnny Jump-Ups and will likely pay you many visits! Great way to support your local pollinators. Fun -- these cold-hardy plants are perfect for containers in early Spring, and the edible flowers are a tasty addition to salads and baked goods.
Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family. This variety produces lovely tri-color blooms in purple, yellow and white. Minimum of 400 mg per packet. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions.
4. beauty beyond belief WILDFLOWER SEEDS #ad
Monarch Butterfly Rescue Wildflower Seeds Bulk Open-Pollinated Wildflower Seed Packet, Annual, Perennial Milkweed Seeds for Monarch Butterfly 1oz, No Fillers #adbeauty beyond belief WILDFLOWER SEEDS #ad
- Gardener tested, pollinator approved! All of our wildflower varieties are 100% Pure Seed, They come with complete planting instructions. A trusted source of high quality seeds since 1985.
Attract more monarchs: we know seeds and we know pollinators! Our expertly crafted botanical garden seed mixes contain a wide variety of both perennials and annuals that are specifically designed to attract pollinators.
This wildflower seed Mix will make the perfect Christmas gifts for those gardeners in your life. Compare and see the quality value. High quality seeds and expert guidance: experience the quality seed difference. We are committed to providing the highest quality, non-GMO/non-GE seeds to our customers, open-pollinated, guaranteed. Attract more Monarchs and Butterflies in general.
5. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Perennial Sweet Violet Reine De Neiges Violoa Odorata Garden Flowers #adOutsidepride #ad
- Keep at 65 - 75f and cover with humidity dome. It is called " sweet violet" due to its aromatic scent. Viola odorata can take full sun near the coast and in cool summer areas but absolutely thrives in the shade.
Sow 4 - 5 of these flower seeds per plant and space 8 inches apart. If germination does not occur within 28 days, cold stratify at 40F for 6 weeks this can be done by placing in the refrigerator, then keep at 50F for germination.
Easy to grow in the flower garden or as a ground cover plant only growing to approximately 8 inches tall. One of the few perennial flowers that has early spring flowering and then flowers again August to October. Attractive white flowers for butterflies and other pollinators and is used for erosion control.
6. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Nasturtium and Bee Balm, Chives, Borage, Pansies, Calendula, Edible Wildflower Seed Packet Collection 7 Varieties of Flower Seed for Planting Non-GMO & Untreated, Includes Viola #adSeed Needs #ad
- This assortment includes 8 individually packaged strains, Swiss Giants Pansy, Johnny Jump Up, including Tiger Eye Marigold, Jewel Nasturtium, Wild Bee Balm, Common Chives, Borage and Pacific Beauty Calendula. Most are used to add coloring to boring salads.
Quality flower seeds packaged by seed needs. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
B1. They can also be used as a garnish as well. The plants within this assortment are mostly annual, with the exception of Common Chives and Wild Bee Balm, which are perennial flowering plants. All of the flowers within this assortment are edible. All flower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
7. Gardeners Basics #ad
Violet, Johnny Jump Up Flower Seeds for Planting, Flower Seed Packet Annual Flower Open Pollinated, Non-GMO Variety- 1 Gram Seeds Great for Summer Seeds for Flower Gardens by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Gorgeous - who doesn't love a bright, happy flower bed of violet johnny jump-up flowers? Each heirloom flowers seeds packet contains at least 1 gram of seeds, more than competitors.
Edible - the johnny jump up flower heads are edible! This makes them a fun addition to salads, cupcakes, deserts and teas. Attract pollinators - Bring pollinators into your fruit, vegetable and flower garden with these violet seeds.
Packets - each johnny jump up seeds packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Cold hardy / annual - these annual flowers are great for spring gardens as these cute flowers thrive in the cool weather.