As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Winter Greenhouse #ad
3" 2.6x3.5", Frizzle Sizzle, Albuca spiralis #adWinter Greenhouse #ad
- 60 days return Window from Delivery. Miniature plants, Succulent; Requires Sun. Container size: 3" 2. 6x3. 5"; 8. 00in High.
2. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Rare Albuca Frizzle Sizzle Succulent | Albuca Spiralis Curly Leaves Plant | Unique Succulent Gifts 4 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- They are not frost hardy and cold temperatures can damage the bulb. This cultivar is billed as growing faster and having more strongly spiraled leaves than the species. It goes dormant in summer after flowering.
Leaves are green, up to 8 inches 20 cm long. Albuca spiralis ‘frizzle sizzle’ is a fragrant winter growing bulb, up to 8 inches 20 cm tall, forming small groups by division with corkscrew leaves in the growing season and one central flower spike bearing hanging yellow and green flowers on individual flower stalks.
We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant.
Good cultivation encourages removal of the bulb from the outdoors in zones with frost. Albuca bulbs require sandy, loose soil in full to partial sun to produce their characteristic blooms. The plants can grow 3 to 4 feet 90 to 120 cm tall with a slightly smaller width.
3. SUCCULENTS BOX #ad
Fully Rooted in 2/4/6 inch Sizes, Frizzle Sizzle Albuca Spiralis 4 inch |Healthy Succulent Rare & Unusual Live Easy Care Indoor House Plant #adSUCCULENTS BOX #ad
- This amazing and unique-looking succulent will surely bring joy to any living space, in a rock garden, they are pest and disease free, and slopes in partial sun.
It can can reach up to 80cm tall and grows some thick, upright yellow-green flowers with a light vanilla fragrance. Plus, especially when placed on a windowsill, containers, patio, which makes them the perfet addition to any succulent collections.
Each package contains one whimsy and healthy 4-inches Frizzle Sizzle Albuca Spiralis that will be meticulously bubble-wrapped and shipped in a sturdy box to guarantee its safe arrival. Frizzle sizzle albuca spiralis, you can expect frizzle sizzle to produce tall, tightly spiraled leaves on its short stems. In spring, or also known as Corkscrew Albuca, is a winter-growing bulb succulent.
4. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Crassula Capitella Red Pagoda | Shark Tooth Plant | Colorful Succulent Decoration 2 inch Bare Root #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- The tiny white flowers are up to 025 inch 6 mm in diameter. This listing is for one plant of 2 inch bare root. At first it looks like pink tinged rosettes and then later the leaves becomes pagoda shaped and turn red. It flowers at the ends of the up to 10 inch 25 cm long pagoda chains.
Crassula capitella red pagoda is a branching perennial succulent. Red pagoda crassula is an easy-to-grow plant that will add punch to any succulent display or as a stand-alone specimen. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant.
5. Little Nest #ad
Albuca spiralis Cactus Cacti Succulent Real Live Plant, Live Plant #adLittle Nest #ad
- Immediate shipping. This product is a plant. Products are well packed and safe before shipping. Please read description below before place an order. Easy grow and care.
6. Subaya #ad
Plants in Decorative Pots, 2 Healthy Succulent Rare & Unusual Corkscrew Albuca Albuca Spiralis Cactus Cacti Succulent Real Live Plant, Helicopter Plant, by Subaya, Succulents #adSubaya #ad
- They are pest and disease free, which makes them the perfet addition to any succulent collections. This amazing and unique-looking succulent will surely bring joy to any living space, patio, especially when placed on a windowsill, containers, in a rock garden, and slopes in partial sun.
In spring, it produces tall, upright yellow-green flowers with a light vanilla fragrance.
The flowers are green with pale yellow margins, sweetly scented, nodding, reportedly of butter and vanilla, and look like helicopters. During the winter months when it is actively growing its wiry foliage corkscrews and twists in a most fascinating manner.
7. Greenwood Nursery #ad
50 Vinca Minor Live Plants Bare Root #adGreenwood Nursery #ad
- Evergreen groundcover 50 bare root plants in one order Periwinkle blue flowers Shade loving plant Fast growing ground cover.
8. IB Prosperity #ad
3.5 inch Pot 2 Plants, Albuca spiralis, Corkscrew Albuca Succulent Plant #adIB Prosperity #ad
- You will get albuca spiralis, Corkscrew Albuca Succulent Plant - 3. 5 inch pot. After flowering and seed production is complete the bulb goes to sleep for the summer but reliably returns in the autumn to invigorate the winter landscape. You will receive a very similar plant to the one in the picture.
The plant is shipped in its pot to prevent any damage to the roots. Corkscrew albuca albuca spiralis is a small geophyte growing singly or forming small groups by division. It may or may not be blooming at the time of your purchase.
This albuca gives an interesting show even when it is not in flower. This plant comes in a 3. 5" pot. The flowers are green with pale yellow margins, reportedly of butter and vanilla, nodding, sweetly scented, and look like helicopters.
The smell can be quite strong on a warm sunny day. The degree of spiral depends on the clone and the amount of sunlight the plant receives when the leaves started growing. Albuca spiralis is distributed over a wide area of the Cape from the Peninsula and Worcester throughout the Roggeveld to Namaqualand, South Africa. During the winter months when it is actively growing its wiry foliage corkscrews and twists in a most fascinating manner.