As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
50 Japanese Extra Long Bitter Melon Seeds, Big Pack, Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Japanese Bitter Melon Long #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 50 fresh clean seeds ~!! Extra long bitter melon seeds - Japanese Variety. 60-70 days - this japanese variety has heavily green warted skin and grows to at least 12-13 inches long !! Vigorous and disease tolerant. Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co. Approx.
2. Kitazawa Seed Company #ad
Green Skin, 2 Grams, Bitter Gourd #adKitazawa Seed Company #ad
- Kitazawa seed company does not sell GMO seeds and has signed the Safe Seed Pledge developed by The Council for Responsible Genetics.
Start your own Asian vegetable garden. Free shipping for valid US postal addresses. Planting and growing information is provided on the seed packets. Seed is untreated.
3. (Momordica charantia) #ad
Bitter Gourds Seeds Asian vegetable"Green Skin", 8-10" long, balsam pear25 Seeds #ad(Momordica charantia) #ad
- Brand:momordica charantia, Country/Region Of Manufacture:United States. Mpn:asian vegetable. Model:gourd, Patternname: 25 Seeds.
4. Rebel Gardens #ad
Weird and Rare Varieties Perfect for Kids and School Gardens, 13 Varieties of Organic Non-GMO Open Pollinated Garden Seed for Planting, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds #adRebel Gardens #ad
- 100% satisfaction guarantee - If anything does not meet your standards let us know and we will make it right. Grow 13 different vegetables - speckles lettuce, romanesco broccoli, green zebra Tomatoes, cocozelle zucchini, Yellow Pear Tomatoes, Dinosaur Kale, Purple Plum Radish, Rocket Arugula, Red Acre Cabbage, Snowy Eggplants, Golden Jubilee Tomatoes, Rainbow Blend Carrots, and Snowball Cauliflower.
Grow and eat with confidence that you got the best. With certified compostable packaging and 100% recycled packets this also makes a wonderful gift for the green living, zero waste loving person in your life.
High germination rate - seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA and guaranteed to grow. Certified organic - all seeds are organic, heirloom, and Non-GMO. A great gift idea - this fun and funky selection of weird vegetables is a great gift for kids or the gardener who has it all, it is also perfect for school gardens.
5. viablekitchenseeds-US #ad
Balsam Pear, Foo Gwah,Kho Qua, viablekitchenseeds-US 100 Long Indian Bitter Melon,Bitter Gourd Seeds, Ku Gua #adviablekitchenseeds-US #ad
- Popular in many Asian stir fry and soups. 38-45 days. Warm season annual,. 100 seeds green bitter gourd. Us seller. This is an excellent oes fruit 10-13 " long and 3" in diameter.
It has green skin with large smooth warts. The leaves and leafy shoots are also ediblepen pollinated long variety indian bitter gourd that produc. Germination: 80% tested. Purity:95%.
6. salee shop #ad
Chinese Bitter Gourd, salee shop 30 Seeds Bitter Gourd Seeds #adsalee shop #ad
- Explred date : At least 1 year. Made in Thailand. Non-gmO. Bitter gourd seeds of Thailand. Quantity : 30 Seeds.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Winged Bean Seeds, Almost All Parts of The Plant are Edible. Once Considered The Food That Could Feed The Planet #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Good for containers as well as in garden. For better germination, well-drained soil in a warm, pre-sprout seeds indoors by soaking in water for 24 hours until swollen and then keep at 77ºF until sprouted. Almost every part of this tropical plant is edible: The beans used as a vegetable, Four Angled bean, and the dried seeds used for flour.
Harvest beans up to 3" in length. Scarify seed coat for seeds not swollen and resoak.
Cultivation: prepare fertile, sunny location. Almost every part of this tropical plant is edible. Fertilize sparingly. Winged bean is also known as asparagus pea, Manila bean, Princess bean, the roots similar to potato, Winged pea, the leaves cooked like spinach, and Dragon bean.
Planting season: late spring/early summer. Plant when seeds sprout. Keep soil moist. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Non gmo and neonicotinoid Seed. 20 winged bean seeds - winged bean is also known as asparagus pea, Four Angled bean, Manila bean, Winged pea, Princess bean, and Dragon bean.
8. Rebel Gardens #ad
13 Varieties of Non GMO, and More, Arugula, Heirloom Seeds, Open Pollinated Home Garden Seeds, Tomatoes, Kale, Carrots, Non Hybrid, Broccoli, Organic Vegetable Seeds for Planting #adRebel Gardens #ad
- Sourcing your own food naturally is a key part of ethical eating, so live by your principles and get growing! Nutrient-packed and 100% natural: a healthy life starts with a healthy diet. It also means taking care of the earth, which is why Rebel Gardens uses seed packets made from 100% recycled material & fully compostable packaging.
These organic seeds are 100% organic and GMO-free, making your vegetables as natural as they are fresh. Think the food industry is a wasteful mess of consumption and profit? Then step outside the box - Grow the Rebellion.
13 varieties of veggie: pack your plate with 13 irresistible nutrient-packed varieties of veg! Plant those tomato seeds, spinach seeds, kale seeds and watch your mealtimes spring to life with carrots, radishes, jalapenos and more!.
Delicious and fresh: fresh veggies are the best and they don’t get any fresher than straight from your garden! Delicious food is one of life’s pleasures and with these 950+ plant seeds you’ll have plenty. Ethical food, grown right: living responsibly means eating responsibly. Be a rebel – grow your greens: growing your own food is making a statement.