As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Quart Pot, Live Plant, Dads Pink Camellia Japonica #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Produces unusual pink with Red striped semi-double flowers with wavy edged petals from February and continuing until April. Mature height 8-12 feet -- mature width 6-8 feet -- exposure shade to partial sun -- hardiness zones 7-10 A very pretty flower on a sturdy, which can be pruned to shape, evergreen shrub.
Ships in a quart pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase. Situate out of cold winds to protect buds and flowers. Glossy, oval foliage forms an upright dense bush, bearing in mind to cut after flowers have Fallen in late spring.
2. Pixies Gardens #ad
Dazzling Scarlet Red, 1 Gallon Camellia Professor Sargent, Double Blooms from Nov-May #adPixies Gardens #ad
- It is very very very safe to ship plants bareroot in the winter. The plants may be shipped semi bareroot with little amount of soil.
3. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Quart Pot, Professor Sargent Red Camellia Japonica, Live Plant #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Mature height 8-12 feet -- mature width 8-12 feet -- exposure full to partial shade -- hardiness zones 8-10 Ships in a quart pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase.
This selection has abundant and prolonged flowering. Leaves are dark glossy green with an Oval to Round shape.
Professor sargent camellia is an evergreen shrub with beautiful Red Peony flowers beginning in late february to mid March and a vigorous, Care free growth habit. It is a good selection for the shaded shrub borders, container gardening in warmer climates, Woodland planting, or as a specimen plant.
4. COLIBROX #ad
Bonsai Caudex #adCOLIBROX #ad
- Do not plant in potting soil. After planting, roots will begin to grow in one week and leaves will begin growing in 2 weeks. Plant immediately in cactus and succulent soil sandy that drains well.
If you live in a cloudy cool area, the plant will likely struggle to sprout leaves aND THRIVE. Great for plant enthusiasts that don't have a green thumb! The weather is getting cold and plants shipped to northern states may freeze in shipping.
Adenium plants require a lot of full sun and hot conditions. We cannot guarantee plants will not freeze, so please be careful when ordering. Please consider this when purchasing.
5. Tree26 #ad
Switch Plate Double Toggle, Blumenstock Flowerpot Potted Plant Camelia Pink #adTree26 #ad
- Uv cured, high gloss finish, protect from discoloration and abrasion. Search b07mkzyvxw on amazon for the Customizable switch plate double toggle. Dimensions in inches: 4. 5 x 4. 6. Design is directly printed on high quality metal switch plate. Color matched screws are included.
6. Root 98 Warehouse #ad
3 Gallon, red Flower, Landscape, Bush, Yuletide Camellia Ornamental, Green Foliage #adRoot 98 Warehouse #ad
- The yuletide camellia is renowned for its abundance of large red blooms with bright yellow centers that appear from Autumn through December. The blooms of Yuletide contrast beautifully against the dark glossy green leaves.
This camellia is very low maintenance, and drought tolerant once established. For large quantity discount consideration or to request a mixed multi-pack, please message us.
|Brand||Root 98 Warehouse #ad|
|Manufacturer||Root 98 Warehouse #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee the delivery of only live, healthy plants to your doorstep. If, for some reason, you believe the plant you receive is not a live and healthy specimen, please take a photo immediately, and email to [email protected] Plants found to not be healthy or alive, or plants found to be damaged in shipping -- if reported within seven days of shipping -- will be replaced. We will do our best to not ship plants during extreme weather months such as winter, however understanding your own weather conditions is your responsibility. If your area is extremely cold or hot during a particular month, and you choose to order, you are assuming the risk of the safe arrival of live plants to you. Please be sure to instruct your mailman on proper placement of such packages to avoid prolonged temperature exposure. Customer takes full and sole responsibility for providing care to the plants once in your possession. Customer agrees to open the box and take care of the plants received immediately. Failure of live plants to thrive is the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds nor replacement plants are provided. However, please do feel free to contact us for planting and care assistance if you need additional guidance. Thanks, and happy gardening!|
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Red Ruffles Azalea Live Plant, Includes Care Guide, 1 gallon #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This plant boasts an impressive display of dark red, aromatic flowers which are sure to attract the gaze of envious neighbors and pleasant garden pollinators such as butterflies and hummingbirds! When these plants start to reach maturity they can reach heights of 3-4 feet and 3-4 feet in width.
Thanks to its height and width this plant makes for an excellent small to medium sized Hedge. Red ruffle’s do not shed their leaves in the cold months! These flowering shrubs boast dense, lush evergreen foliage that fill their landscape with color all year long! As their flowers go dormant these plants continue to grace Their landscapes.
This flowering plant grows well in Hardiness zones 7, 8, and 9.
The red ruffle azalea is a very low maintenance flowering plant and requires very little long term upkeep! This plant loves full, direct sunlight but can tolerate partial shade and sunlight. Add some eye catching flare to your garden or landscape with the Red ruffle azalea! An extremely popular flowering shrub across the Southern United States. Water on a normal weekly basis for best flowering growth results.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
8. Grower's Solution #ad
"Nellie R Stevens Holly, 6", 3 Plants by Growers Solution, Healthy Plants – Potted Plant, Super Roots, 8" Tall #adGrower's Solution #ad
- Full sun to Partial Shade. Images are for reference only and are of mature plants * In winter all plants will ship dormant without leaves. Hardy in zones 6 - 9. Nellie r stevens Holly Tree. Images of mature trees. Showy red berries in the winter.