As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rockwell #ad
4oz, White, Rockwell Labs CXID032 Cimexa Dust Insecticide #adRockwell #ad
- Labeled for treating cracks, mattresses, carpets, pet rest areas, voids, crevices, attics and many other areas. Kills bed bug adults, nymphs and nymphs hatched from dusted eggs – including parathyroid-resistant bed bugs. For control of bed bugs, lice, firebrats, fleas, spiders, ticks, roaches, silverfish, ants, mites and dry wood termites.
Odorless, non-staining desiccant structure will not absorb water vapor except in very high humidity conditions, preventing clumping and maintaining its active ability once applied. Remains viable for up to 10 years when undisturbed.
|Manufacturer||Rockwell Labs #ad|
2. Rockwell #ad
Rockwell Labs CXID032 CimeXa Dust Insecticide, White #adRockwell #ad
- Spiders, mites, lice, bed bugs, fleas, chinches de cama. Kills bed bug adults. Cimexa dust is 100% silica dust, odorless, fleas, and will not stain. Cimexa insecticide dust is the newest product available in the battle against bed bugs, is very safe, ticks and other insects.
Cimexa dust will last up to 10 years when applied to undisturbed areas like wall voids. Ants, crazy ants, cockroaches, firebrats, silverfish. Ticks, and dry wood termites. It is very effective on bed bugs, fleas, and especially parathyroid resistant bed bugs. Bed bug nymphs hatched from dusted eggs.
|Manufacturer||Rockwell Labs #ad|
3. Rockwell #ad
CimeXa Insecticide Dust 5 lb pail #adRockwell #ad
- Easy to apply - can be used as a dust or mixed with water and sprayed. Kills bed bug adults, nymphs and nymphs hatched from dusted eggs – including pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs. Labeled for treating cracks, carpets, pet rest areas, mattresses, voids, crevices, attics and many other areas.
Odorless, non-staining desiccant structure will not absorb water vapor except in very high humidity conditions, preventing clumping and maintaining its active ability once applied. For control of bed bugs, roaches, spiders, firebrats, silverfish, ants, fleas, lice, ticks, mites and drywood termites.
4. Southern Homewares #ad
Garden Powder Bulb Applicator, Great Against Bedbugs & Insects, Southern Homewares Pesticide Diatomaceous Earth Hand Bellows Powder Duster #adSouthern Homewares #ad
- Our powder puffer duster has tan bellow with black plastic cap on end of the metal extension tip. Our powder duster with a medal base is more durable and effective then other plastic models like the: Red JT Eaton Duster or the Black/Crome JT Eaton Duster.
This bellow is much easier to compress then competitors products like the stiff and hard model that JT Eaton sells.
This is a new & improved bellow duster! best one on the market and more durable then those cheap plastic dusters! Works great with diatomaceous Earth & Silica Gel Desiccant Dust. The base of this Powder Duster is metal and blue in color.
5. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS Diatomaceous Earth Powder Duster with 6 Inch Extension Nozzle #adHARRIS #ad
- Use in multiple settings - Perfect for household use in residences and apartments or outdoors. Light dusting - Spreads diatomaceous earth evenly and efficiently. Fine tip nozzle - 6" extension included for precise application.
Great for tight spaces - Places powder in difficult to reach areas, saving you time and effort. Minimal clogging - Turn upside down and begin with light puffs to reduce clogging.
6. Bayer #ad
Delta Dust Multi Use Pest Control Insecticide Dust, 1 LB #adBayer #ad
- Yield: 1 lb. Delta dust bed Bug Insecticide - 1 lb. Active ingredient: Deltamethrin, 005%. Target pest: ants, carpenter ants, wasps, slugs, firebrats, termites, bees, crickets, scorpions, Carpet Beetles, Plant Pest, Carpenter Bees, Boxelder Bugs, cockroaches, Silverfish, millipedes, Sowbugs, webbing, Ground Bettles, pantry pest, Centipedes, Bed Bugs, clothes moths, Spiders, fleas, and Ticks.
Cannot ship to NY or CT. Of delta dust covers about 2, 000 sq. Ft.
7. Demon Max #ad
Demon Max Insecticide Pint 25.3% Cypermethrin #adDemon Max #ad
- This product does not have an expiration, "use by", or stated shelf life. Note: the "rel" before the month and year stands for the "release" or production date. Under normal storage conditions, this product will remain effective for 3 to 5 years.
|Brand||Demon Max #ad|
8. Control Solutions #ad
32 oz, 32oz, Control Solutions Inc 82004505 Permethrin SFR Termiticide/Insecticide #adControl Solutions #ad
- Broad label - many versatile applications. For control of subterranean termites only when used by a licensed pest control applicator of termite products. Can be used on lawns, ornamentals, around homes, landscapes, sheds and barns on a variety of insects.