As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CMON #ad
Rising Sun #adCMON #ad
- Eric m. Lang has developed an innovative battle system that forces players to bluff their intentions and outhink the competition. Breathtaking minis : the miniatures in rising Sun are some of the most intricate and highly detailed that have ever been produced.
Lang has developed a completely innovative battle system that forces players to bluff their intentions and outthink the competition.
For 3 to 5 players: 90 to 120 minute playing time. Fantasy art : artwork by the legendary Adrian Smith Will transport players to a fantastical version of feudal Japan that retains all of the beauty of traditional legends. Unique battle system : eric m.
2. CMON #ad
CMON Rising Sun: Dynasty Invasion, Various #adCMON #ad
- Highly-detailed plastic miniatures - the new moon and sun clans, add a total of 27 New, along with their seven lucky gods, highly-detailed plastic miniatures to an already impressive lineup of rising sun miniatures.
New clans, more players - the moon clan and the sun clan offer players new strategic options while expanding the original rising Sun player count to a total of 6 at the same time! The seven lucky gods - the new clans offer a new play experience with the introduction of their own set of unique, lucky gods.
3. CMON #ad
Rising Sun: Kami Unbound #adCMON #ad
- Provincial powers - the now physically manifested Kami not only assist the clans who offer the most worship, they will bring unique powers to the provinces they occupy. New seasons sets - players can add the mountain season card set to the base game's seasons cards to offer more options and strategies in the game.
Kami brought to life - the kami from the core rising Sun game are now brought to the table in glorious, high-quality miniatures that can assist clans in New ways.
4. CMON #ad
Rising Sun: Monster Pack #adCMON #ad
- Monstrous miniatures - the 4 new monsters are represented by high-quality, miniatures standing at impressive heights similar to the core game's original monsters.
New abilities - the monster’s impressive, new abilities offer players more options during battles, adding new levels of strategy to the game.
5. CMON Limited #ad
Rising Sun: Daimyo Box Kickstarter Exclusive #adCMON Limited #ad
- For 3-6 players. 90-60 minutes of gameplay. This box contains the empty slots to hold the figures from both the Kami Unbound and Monster Pack Expansions, which come seperately. The rising sun core box is needed to enjoy this expansion.
6. CMON #ad
Ankh Gods of Egypt Board Game Base | Ancient Egyptian Mythology Game with Miniatures | Strategy Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 2-5 Players | Average Playtime 90 Minutes | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- In the end, only one will remain. Number of players and average playtime: ankh gods of Egypt is a competitive strategy board game for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Fight over followers: players face off against one another for the hearts of the population.
Average playing time is approximately 90 minutes. Strategy board game: fight for the adoration of the populace by cultivating followers, dedicating monuments, recruiting monsters and dividing the desert in order to establish dominance.
Unique action mechanic: players perform two actions per turn, picking from the action board, but can only do a second action lower down the board than their first.
Become an egyptian god: assume the role of an egyptian god as the people of Egypt move towards a monotheistic religion. However, partway through, two gods may merge and become one, possibly giving them an edge. Now, you must compete against the other gods in order to win the veneration of the people and claim your place as the one true deity.
|Manufacturer||CoolMiniorNot Inc #ad|
7. Death May Die #ad
CMON: Death May Die: R'lyeh Rising Board Game Expansion KICKSTARTER Exclusive #adDeath May Die #ad
- The world as we know it is doomed. You must stop Cthulhu before he enters our world! However, we’ve got one last chance! investigators travel to the realms of R'lyeh itself in an attempt to destroy Cthulhu in transit between the two worlds! In this final episode, the action takes place on cthulhu as the board itself.
R'lyeh rising comes with its own mythos deck featuring additional Monster summoning and unspeakable events generated by Cthulhu’s presence.
With figures moving freely upon the terrain with the aid of a movement ruler. In r'lyeh rising, the ritual has already been completed. Cthulhu’s appearance is imminent. Investigators must defeat cthulhu one stage at a time, like a regular Elder One fight - except they may only attack one area of the Elder One at a time.
R'lyeh rising is a wholly unique episode, and mythos cards, but also drastic changes to the game's base rules, not only bringing its own set of tokens, Discovery cards, Monster cards, the epic finale to Death May Die, as the figures move and act freely upon the behemoth's rocky base.
8. Cephalofair Games #ad
For 1 to 4 Players, 60 to 120 Minute Play Time, Award-Winning Strategy Board Game, For Ages 14 and up, Cephalofair Games: Gloomhaven #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Euro-inspired tactical combat in an evolving campaign. Playing through a scenario is a cooperative affair where players will fight against automated monsters using an innovative card system to determine the order of play and what a player does on their turn.
60-120 minute playing time. For 1-4 players. Ages 14+. This is a game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|