As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Barenbrug #ad
50 lbs, Barenbrug Contractor's Professional Grass Seed Mix #adBarenbrug #ad
- Prevents weeds: rapidly anchors into the soil and transitions to a permanent crop, decreasing the likelihood of weed encroachment. Seeding recommendations: apply at a seeding rate of 8-10 lbs.
1, 000 sq. In the early spring or fall when daily temperatures range between 60-80 degrees Fahrenheit for best results. Versatile applications: great for overseeding established lawns as well as seeding new lawns, and it is shade-tolerant, disease-resistant, and withstands light to heavy traffic for year-round sustainability.
Professional quality grass seed mix: Medium textured and natural dark green colored blend germinates and establishes quickly to prevent soil degradation and provide erosion control in all weather conditions.
Ft. Watering and mowing guidelines: keep soil moist by lightly watering 2-3 times per day until seed emergence is complete, then water as needed and mow at 2-3" or as low as 1. 5" once established.
2. Eretz #ad
Choose Size! Willamette Valley, Oregon Grown. Premium, Number 1 Seeds Only! No Weed Seeds or Fillers, Contractor’s Grass Seed Blend by Eretz 5lb #adEretz #ad
- Premium seeds grown in the Willamette Valley, Oregon. Excellent for overseeding and boosting current lawn growth. Extra fast germination, establishment & vigorous growth.
Free of weed and junk grass seed only #1 grass seeds used! Quick coverage and lawn growth! Good for soil stabilization, erosion control, quick beautification, protective ground cover, can be over-seeded later.
3. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Contractor's Mixture, 10% Perennial Ryegrass | Certified Grass Seed 5 lbs 1,000 sq ft, Jacklin Seed, 50% Kentucky Bluegrass, 40% Creeping Red Fescue #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- Application rate: 4 lbs per 1, purchase a 40 lb bag when seeding new lawn and/or overseeding existing lawn, 000 sq. If you have 10, 000 sq ft to seed, use with starter fertilizer. Perennial ryegrass provides rapid germination, as well as winter hardiness and transition zone adaption.
If grass seed is applied in fall, any ungerminated grass seeds will remain dormant throughout winter, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring. This roughly corresponds to daytime air temperatures between 60°F to 75°F.
Ex. Grass seed germinates when soil temperatures are consistently above 50°F. Key features: grass seed mix contains 50% kentucky bluegrass, and broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density. Creeping red fescue provides germination, recuperative ability, 40% Creeping Red Fescue, and 10% Perennial Ryegrass.
When to apply: spring and fall 60°f and 80°f are the best times to seed, but can be used anytime during the growing season applicable to your region. We suggest: https://www. Amazon. Com/dp/b085zktcd9?ref=myi_title_dp. Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season. Kentucky bluegrass is great for wear tolerance, vigorous recuperative ability, wear resistance, tolerance, and durability in shaded areas.
4. Ecoduty #ad
Ecoseed Protector 4' by 50' Contractor Grade Grass Seed Germination Erosion Control Blanket for Homeowners and Professional Contractors 1 ct. #adEcoduty #ad
- Proudly made in the U. S. A. Premium biodegradable netting for quality, eco-friendly installation that will disappear once over time once grass grows. The single net and straw construction, protects seeds not included in blanket from wind and water runoff and promotes seed germination and grass growth.
Commercial grade at a more manageable size. Contractor quality in a smaller 4' by 50' size for small to medium blanket jobs. No more cutting down commercial blankets for smaller jobs.
5. Scotts #ad
40 lb, Scotts 30158 Turf Builder Thick'R Lawn Sun and Shade #adScotts #ad
- 3-in-1 solution for thin lawns, including seed, fertilizer and soil improver. Seed to fill gaps in your current lawn. Fertilizer for thicker, greener turf.
Get up to a 50% thicker lawn with just one easy application with a spreader subject to proper care; results may vary based on the current condition of the lawn. Soil improver for enhanced root development.
6. Pennington #ad
Pennington Lawn Booster Sun & Shade Mix Grass Seed & Fertilizer Smart Seed 9.6lb #adPennington #ad
- All in 1 formula with grass seed, fertilizer and soil enhancer. Ft. Sunlight Exposure: Full-Sun. Improves grass thickness for sunny to moderately shade lawns. Covers 1300 sq.
|Manufacturer||Central Garden & Pet #ad|
7. Eretz #ad
No fillers, No Weed or Other Crop Seeds 3lbs, Kentucky 31 K31 Tall Fescue Grass Seed by Eretz, CHOOSE SIZE! State Certified #adEretz #ad
- Extremely durable and hardy grass seed, drought tolerant. Tested to at least 98% pure seed, and weed and other crop seed free! K31 counterfeits are a real threat, less than 2% inert matter, Eretz seed is State Certified.
Great for applications that will get some foot traffic or other abuses, sod waterways, lanes, such as: general turf, in and around corrals/barnyards, roads, sodded driveways, and many other uses. Excellent forage grass for all kinds of pastures and wildlife.
8. Pennington #ad
3 Pounds, Pennington Smart Sun & Shade Grass Seed #adPennington #ad
- Best for full sun to medium shade 4-8 hours of sun per day. Save up to 30% more water Year after year versus ordinary grass seed. This 3 pound bag covers 1000 square feet. Produces a thick, fine-bladed, dark blue-green lawn.
Superior drought, heat, and disease resistance. Provides the most versatile lawn in sunny to moderately shady areas. Germinates in 7-14 days. Contains pennington exclusive Penkoted technology to ensure better plant growth.