As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. seedssupplier #ad
Organic Heirloom 50 Purple Dragon Fruit Cactus Pitaya Hylocereus Tree Fruit Seeds Tropical Sweet Red Flesh Exotic F80 #adseedssupplier #ad
- Fruit color: Purple flesh. This three-ribbed species propagates very easily by cuttings and is easier to grow than most cacti. The huge, multi-layered blooms of this species show at night, lending to another of the species’ nicknames, white, among the most prized of all cactus fruits, night-blooming cereus.
Dragon fruit, is a red fruit with green spikes. Quantity: 50 Bulk Seeds. Hylocereus undatus grows in areas throughout the world, South America and Hawaii.
Other common names: Pitaya / Pitahaya Fruit / Strawberry Pear. Hylocereus’s rapid growth will allow slower-growing cacti such as astrophytum and ariocarpus to grow at a much faster pace when grafted.
Hylocereus undatus is also an extremely popular and very effective grafting cactus. Description hylocereus undatus is the most common of several cacti that produce distinct fruits called, including asia, dragonfruit or red pitaya. Individual blooms can be over a foot in diameter. Name: dragon Fruit. They are suited to tropical climates and can tolerate over-watering.
2. KOUYE GardenSeeds #ad
Garden, Farm, Seed House-KOUYE Rare Pitaya Seeds, Dragon Fruit Seeds Bonsai Hylocereus Cactus Seeds Perennial Fruit Seeds for Barkon #adKOUYE GardenSeeds #ad
- Dragon fruit is a perennial juicy climber. Calyx tube about 3 cm wide, scales 3-8 cm long. Plants have no main roots and the lateral roots are flat. Pitaya grows quickly in a warm, moist and well-lit environment.
Spring and summer should be watered so that the roots grow vigorously. The flower is white, with green sometimes lavender lobes, the giant ovary is in the lower position and the flower is about 30 cm long and is therefore also called a queen flower.
The texture is mild and the taste smells. The dragon fruit is named after the appearance of an angry red fireball. Opportunity: home, garden, outdoors, etc.
The topsoil has many aerial roots that can climb and grow. The seedling growth phase should keep the soil moist throughout the garden. Warm, humid, spring and summer should be more water, rainy weather should be timely drainage, it will grow quickly, well-lit environment, to avoid infection of the bacteria cause stem rot. The meat inside is like a sweet cream, but it is covered with black seeds.
3. WYBAM-f #ad
50pcs Pitaya Seeds, White Dragon Fruit Seeds, Pitaya/Pitahaya/Strawberry Pear Bonsai #adWYBAM-f #ad
- Applicable constellation:Virgo, Climate:Tropics, Variety:Dragon Fruit, Style:Perennial. Flowerpot:excluded, Location:Courtyard, Function:Beautifying, .
Cultivating difficulty degree:Very Easy, Climate:Tropics, Style:Perennial, Full-bloom Period:Summer. Product type:fruit seeds, Use:Outdoor Plants. Classification:mini garden, Full-bloom Period:Summer, Type:Succulent Plant.
4. SVI #ad
50pcs/ bag rare 9 kinds of pitaya seeds, very beautiful fruit seeds dragon fruit seeds mix #adSVI #ad
- It usually takes around 1-4 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases. Package size: 10cm x 20cm x 20cm 3.
94in x 7. 87in x 7. 87in. Brand name: shalala product Type: Bonsai Use: Outdoor Plants. Unit type: lot 50 pieces/lot package weight: 002kg 004lb. Cultivating difficulty degree: Very Easy Classification: Mini Garden Full-bloom Period: Summer.
5. Dreamall Seeds #ad
Dreamall Seeds Perennial Seeds Dragon Fruit Seeds Bonsai Hylocereus Undatus Cactus Seeds Flowers #adDreamall Seeds #ad
- Dragon fruit resistant to 0 ? low temperature and 40? high temperature, the optimum temperature for growth is 25-35? Tropical, sunny and shade resistant, heat-resistant and drought tolerance, subtropical fruit, like frtile and resistant to barren.
Dragon fruit can adapt to a variety of soil, but to contain humus, water and fertilizer of neutral soil and weak acid soil as well. Color: Multi. Its stems can also grow on the rock, the plant is very strong wind resistance, as long as the stent is strong against Typhoons.
|Brand||Dreamall Seeds #ad|
6. 9GreenBox #ad
Dragon Fruit Plant, Non-GMO, Table, Kitchen, Desk, Good Fortune, Attracts Zen, Luck, Office, Grown in The USA, 9GreenBox, 3'' Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Flowers bloom only at night. Grows up to 20 feet long. Ships in a 3'' inch pot. Likes full sun. Water when dry.
7. QiBest #ad
QiBest 10pcs/Bag Pitaya Seeds Dragon Fruit Seeds Bonsai Hylocereus Undatus Cactus Seeds Flowers #adQiBest #ad
- Tropical, heat-resistant and drought tolerance, subtropical fruit, sunny and shade resistant, like frtile and resistant to barren.
Warm, spring and summer should be more watering, moist, rainy weather should be timely drainage, it will grow rapidly, well-lit environment, so as to avoid infection of bacteria cause stem rot.
Its stems can also grow on the rock, the plant is very strong wind resistance, as long as the stent is strong against Typhoons. Occasion: home, Garden, Outdoor, etc. Dragon fruit resistant to 0 ℃ low temperature and 40℃ high temperature, the optimum temperature for growth is 25-35℃.
8. XKSIKjian's Garden Seeds #ad
XKSIKjian's Garden 200Pcs Mixed Pitaya Dragon Fruit Seeds Ornamental Plant Home Yard Office Decor Non-GMO Seeds Open Pollinated Seeds for Planting #adXKSIKjian's Garden Seeds #ad
- Ornamental plant & best giftseeds are best sown outdoors as a border plant, balcony, along fences, office, windows, roof, or in fields by the masses. Easy to plant seedsit is a plant that is easy to take care of.
All flower seeds are non-gmo based seed products, easy to grow, intended for the current & the following growing season. Garden flower seedsmixed pitaya dragon Fruit Seeds, grow a garden filled with wildflowers that will add color, active movement and beauty to your home garden.
Perfect for decorating garden, etc. It will be a good gift for friends who love planting. After-sales serviceyou will get 100% customer support and quality assurance for our flower seeds.
If you have any questions about our garden seeds, please feel free to contact us. High germination rateall seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Germination rate about 80% or better when planted in the fall for spring growth.