As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PAPCOOL #ad
20 Amorpha Fruticosa “False Indigo Bush” SẸẸDS, Fruticosa SẸẸDS for Plạnting #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Bloom season: blooms Early Summer, Blooms Late Summer. Height: 120 inches. Color: Purple. Sunlight: full sun, part sun.
2. AchmadAnam #ad
Flowering-Seeds 200 False Indigo Wildflower Seeds | by WiCorp #adAchmadAnam #ad
- Well package Seeds. Germination Rate 85%. 200 seeds. Ship from United States. False indigo Wildflower Seeds.
3. Everwilde Farms #ad
200 False Indigo Native Wildflower Seeds, Everwilde Farms, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
4. Roundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
Seed Packet, True Native Seed, False Indigo Bush Amorpha fruticosa #adRoundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
- A 6’ to 10’ tall native perennial shrub with long spike-like racemes of dark blue flowers. A late spring and early summer flowering plant that prefers moist soils in full sun or part shade.
Species is uS Native, not introduced alien. Number of seed is Pure Live Seed, not bulk. Seed packet designed for 15 Square Feet of Planting. Free shipping.
5. Roundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
True Native Seed, Blue False Indigo Baptisia Australis, Seed Packet #adRoundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
- Species is uS Native, not introduced alien. A spring and early summer flowering plant that grows well in dry to medium soil and prefers full sun.
A 3’ to 5’ tall native perennial legume with intense blue flowers. Free shipping. Seed packet designed for 15 Square Feet of Planting. Number of seed is Pure Live Seed, not bulk.
6. PAPCOOL #ad
30 Séẹds Dwarf False Indigo Séẹds, Baptisia Australis VAR. Minor #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Vegetable: zucchini, pea, radish, squash, mustard, luffa, carrot, asparagus, eggplant, bitter gourd, potato, jicama, mushroom, moringa, tomato, spinach, kale, cucumber, bok choy, cucamelon, lettuce, cabagge, bean, cabbage, rhubarb, turnip, pumpkin, broccoli, corn, okra, lettuce, brussels spouts.
Grass: clover, cat, weed, zoysia, bermuda, catnip, wheatgrass, thyme, kentucky bluegrass, ryegrass, fescue. Herb: mint, cayenne, cilantro, ginseng, chives, cumin, onion, pepper, cumin, parsley, basil, rosemary, culantro, garlic, jalapeno, chilli.
Fruit: grape, strawberry, kiwi, passion, peach, plum, raspberry, kumquat, blackberry, melon, guava, blueberry, blackcurrant, pineapple, cherry, jackfruit, lime, carambola, lychee, pear, papaya, watermelon, apricot.
Flower: wildflower, coleus, lupine, zinnia, mimosa pudica, hydrangea, orchids, wisteria, foxglove, lilac, pansy, adenium obesum, morning glory, peony, ivy, vinca, datura, cosmos, tulips, cockscomb, dahlia, delphinium, chrysanthemum, hyacinth, sunflower, lotus, lavender, hollyhock, jasmine, milkweed, safflower, shameplant, moonflower, petunia, coneflower, lantana, echinacea, periwinkle, daisy, geranium, hibiscus, lily, poppy, canna, nasturtium, marigold, rose, gladiolus.
7. Outsidepride #ad
50 Seeds, Outsidepride False Indigo #adOutsidepride #ad
- Height: 40 inch perennial. Usda zones: 3 - 9. Company. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Blue.
8. IB Prosperity #ad
Baptisia Australis, Wild False Indigo Seeds 1/8 oz Approx 187 Seeds #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Showy native legume with long racemes of 1" indigo-blue flowers and grey-green foliage. Used as a purgative and emetic, as well as for toothache. Forms large clumps, tolerates dry conditions. Winter hardy we are located between zones 5 & 6, lives for many years.
Hardy perennial. Leaves yield a blue dye. You will get 1 packet contains Baptisia australis, Wild False Indigo Seeds. The plant prefers full direct sun minimum of 4 or 5 hours a day. General cultural information is sent with each seed order.