As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, 300 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Red Shortday Burgandy Onion Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Hardiness Zones: 3-10 All our seeds are home Grown in the USA - Isla's Garden. Red shortday onion is a short-day red onion with good bulb size and low pungency. Its deep red color extends to the center rings.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Onion Short-Day Vidora Yellow 100 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Adaptation: 30-36° latitude for spring sowing 30-50° for overwintering. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
Jumbo, globe to grano-shaped bulbs with light-brown skins. Harvest in about 100 spring sown about 160 fall sown in the south.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Onion Short-Day White Castle 3283 White 200 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Large, white, round bulbs for the South. Adaptation: 30°-38° latitude. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 110 days.
4. S-pone #ad
Short Day Texas Early Grano Onion 250 Seeds Non GMO Eazy Grow #adS-pone #ad
- Days to maturity: 95-165 days light requirement: full sun planting time: Cool Season Sowing Method: Indoor Sow Planting Depth: 1/8" - 1/4" Plant Spacing: 5" - 6". Onion growers know that great onions come from well prepared soil.
They prefer a pH of 6 to 7. 5. Short day texas early grano onion long-day onions are best grown in the north while short day onions are best grown in South. Onions need a sunny patch of fertile soil with good drainage.
Onion seeds will germinate best in warm soil, between 68-75 degrees, with consistent moisture. Onions will thrive in moderate temperatures with consistent moisture. Start seeds indoors in flats and transplanted out of doors when seedlings are between 4-6 inches tall, taking care not to damage the roots.
When setting seedlings, but usually between 1. 5 and 2 inches, making sure that most of the white of the stem is planted along with the root. Seedlings should be set at least 2-3 inches apart. It is important to not let your onion plot dry out completely, actual root depth will depend on the length of root, this could stunt or even completely stop growth.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Onion Short-Day Red Burgundy 1393 Red 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Red burgundy is a classic red onion. An attractive and mild-flavored onion that is a delicious complement to just about any dish. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 120 days.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Onion Short-Day Granex Yellow 6223 Yellow 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Harvest in about 140 days. Short-day for Southern growers only.
Germination rate about 80% or better. 3 unit, 5 unit, and 30 unit quantity orders must each consist of one variety; no mixing and matching. Offered in single-variety bunches units averaging 50-60 plants each.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Vidiala Type, Heirloom, Short Day, Texas Early Grano Onion Seeds, Onion, Non GMO 25+ Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Excellent yields. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Better than Anything in the Store. Texas early Grano onion is the perfect sweet onion. Produce a mild and pleasing taste, great for adding flavor to any dish.
8. Sow No GMO #ad
Sow No GMO Onion Texas Early Grano Short Day Vidiala Type Non GMO Heirloom Garden Vegetable 50 Seeds #adSow No GMO #ad
- Short day vidiala type. Suited to medium-term storage. Often eaten raw, grilled or lightly cooked with other foods, or added to salads. Sweet yellow onion.
For sweetest onion use soil with low sulphur content. Up to 1 pound and only 110-120 days to harvest. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by Sow No GMO in the United States.
|Brand||Sow No GMO #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sow No GMO #ad|