As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LeeFan Garden #ad
500 Non-GMO Perennial Potted Petunia Hybrida Vines/Flower Seeds, Petunias Seeds"Crazy Mixture" Rainbow Colors for Indoor & Garden Planting #adLeeFan Garden #ad
- Enjoy Planting! All hand packaged, Family Business. 500+ seeds and using the high Quality of Packaging. Perennial herbs. Flower looks like morning glory. Very easy to grow, it can be Planted in a Flowerpot Placed Indoors or Outdoors.
Seeds can be sown all the year Round, Keep Indoors in Cold Weather. 3-5 plants will fill the pot. Germination is about 85%, flowering from April to November.
2. Mini Garden #ad
Begonia Seeds Pin Up Flame Seeds Tuberous 8 Seeds #adMini Garden #ad
- These are a aas Winner from 1999. Likes shade Great for flower beds or just in pots. These are a tuberous begonia they are 10 to 12 inches. These are a trailing begonia. This is seed. Very large single yellow flower with orange shades and red highlights. Blooms can be 2-4 inches across.
3. Mini Garden #ad
15 Begonia Seeds Trailing Cascade Beauty White Seeds #adMini Garden #ad
- These have large blooms on them that are about 3" to 4" across. These are pelleted seeds nice adition to your yard. This is a hanging begonia plant that can be grown from seeds they are about 2 feet or better across and trail to about 3' and they get about 12" tall and then they start to drop over the hanging basket or planter you put them in.
This is seed. This is 15 pelleted begonia seeds this is the cascade beauty white it is of the trailing kind.
4. Outsidepride #ad
500 Seeds, Outsidepride Begonia Tuberosa Double Flower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Begonia tuberosa double mix grows as an annual mix in USDA Zones: 3 - 10 and thrives in partial shade to full shade areas. These heirloom flowers make wonderful container plants, bedding flowers, hanging basket flowers, house plants, or shade garden flowers.
Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. Sow at 2 - 4 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 14 - 28 days. This begonia mix grows to a height of 12 inches with red, white, orange, yellow, and pink blooms from spring to fall.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
Rex Begonia FIRE Woman- Break Dancer – Potted #adPAPCOOL #ad
- They like warmer temperatures and should not be subjected to under 60 degrees. Rex begonias enjoy lots of bright indirect light, but no direct sun. Because of their textured surface, molds and mildew can form if the plant leaves are overly wet.
Although rex begonias like humidity, they do not like being misted. They enjoy a good soak, but need to dry out mostly between watering. Let the top of the soil dry before watering again.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
3 Plants, Assorted Rex Begonia Plants, 4" Pots, Great Houseplant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Makes a great gift. Keep evenly moist. Provide bright, indirect light. Easy to grow houseplant. Immediate shipping, 3 Plants.
7. SmartMe #ad
Flowering Plant, Begonia 'Flamenco', Ships in 5” Pot. E31, Rex Begonia Plant, Live Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- These plants average 7" high by 6" wide in their nursery pots when shipped. You will receive one begonia 'flamenco' in its 5" nursery pot with soil.
8. AchmadAnam #ad
Flowering Plant-Begonia Rex Vine Fully Rooted Plant Cissus Discolor Pink & Purple Green Rare #adAchmadAnam #ad
- Soil: rich, moist, well-drained. Zone: 9, 10 Shipped with USPS First Class Package. Season: Summer to fall. Rex begonia vine fully rooted plant cissus Discolor Pink & Purple Green Rare. Size: 6-10' trailingSize: 6-10' trailing.