As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Thai Basil, Asian Vegetable Collection Seed Vault for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Varieties, Survival Garden Seeds, Chinese Celery, Napa Cabbage, Green Onions, Watermelon Radish #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Asian vegetables for your garden - add some variety to your garden with Thai basil, Michilhili Napa Cabbage, Canton Pak Choi, Chinese celery, Tokyo long white onion, and Watermelon Radishes. Delicious and nutritious - growing these asian vegetables for your garden will add some crunch and flavor to your dinner table.
Individuage seed packages - beautiful paper packaging that can be used to mark rows or stored for reference.
Feel secure knowing you've got seeds ready to plant! Variety of produce - a diverse array of seeds grown and cultivated in the USA for planting and growing in warm weather in your home vegetable garden.
These vegetables are packed with fiber and flavor and are a fantastic change of pace. Survival seed vault - grow now or save in long term storage by storing in a place shielded from temperature, moisture, and light. Info-rich instructions with important details for successful planting, growth, and saving seeds for future years.
2. IB Prosperity #ad
Edible Amaranth Red Stripe Leaf 500 mg Seeds for Planting, Yin Choi, Hin Tsay, Non-GMO, Heirloom Asian Vegetables, Amaranthus Viridus, Jamaican Red Callaloo, Chinese Spinach Seeds, Open Pollinated #adIB Prosperity #ad
- The seed is very fine so you can mix it with a carrier like sand or coffee grounds. The plant produces a high yield of tender leaves and grows vigorously in warm temperatures. Young leaves are tasty and beautiful in salads. Scatter the seed and rake it in lightly.
Planting and growing: Direct seed after soil has begun to warm in spring. In western cuisine, Taiwan and Japan, Amaranth can be substituted in any recipe for spinach. Amaranth will tolerate hot, dry and moist conditions but will not thrive in cold temperatures. Warm season annual, Planting season: Late spring/early summer.
Delicious lightly stir-fried or steamed, iron and calcium, amaranth leaves and stems are extremely nutritious delivering protein, as well as vitamins A and C. In india, the lighter varieties are more popular.
The seed is very fine so you can mix it with a carrier like sand or coffee grounds. Chinese cuisine typically prefers the red-leaf varieties and includes them in soups, sometimes serving the cooked leaves separately. Scatter the seed and rake it in lightly. This is a favorite vegetable in Chinese and Vietnamese stir-fries and the red leaves will color the dish red. Soil temperature: 60-90Â°f, planting depth: 3/8", sun/shade: full sun, height at maturity: 3'-6', Germination: 3-10 Days, Spacing After Thinning: 6"-18".
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Asian Garden Seeds for Planting, Individaul Packets of Thai Basil, Japanese Bunching Onion, Non-GMO Heirloom, Chinese Celery, Michihili Cabbage, and Kuroda Carrot to Plant, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Indoor or outdoor; carefully selected varieties that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. Beautiful -- full color packets of delicious asian culinary seeds including Thai Basil, Kuroda Carrot, Michihili Cabbage, Chinese Celery, Heshiko -- Japanese Bunching Onion, 5 large packets with plenty of seed.
Use these fresh herbs and vegetables to drastically improve the flavor of your favorite asian dishes. There is actually enough seed to do both.
If these seed don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it right for you. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
This collection makes a wonderful garden gift. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. In the “how to” section of our website. Stir-fries, miso soup, pad thai, curry, and spring rolls will taste gourmet with your own fresh grown herbs. Grow your own asian vegetables -- the smell and taste of fresh asian foods are amazing.
4. IB Prosperity #ad
Gourd Bitter Melon Dark Jade 5 Seeds for Planting, High Fiber & Nutrition, Momordica Charantia, Hybrid Non-GMO, "Green Skin Bitter Melon, Asian Vegetable, Garden Seed #adIB Prosperity #ad
- The taste is an acquired one for most people. Usda zone: 8-10 Bitter melon dark jade is a well-regarded tropical vegetable akin to immature squash that has only a bit of bitterness and absorbs other flavors really well.
It’s more bitter than an unripe grapefruit or very dark chocolate. You will get gourd bitter melon dark jade 5 seeds for planting, Asian Vegetable, Garden Seed, "Green Skin Bitter Melon, Momordica Charantia, Hybrid NON-GMO, High Fiber & Nutrition.
This melon serves a nutritional punch, b2, b1, and twice the calcium of spinach. Do not planting this member of squash family near Brassicas or potatoes.
Bitter melon is a beautiful plant with deeply lobed leaves and eye-catching fruit that shifts from green to yellow to orange as it ripens. It also contains high amounts of fiber, offering iron, twice the potassium of bananas, twice the beta carotene of broccoli, and Vitamins C, phosphorous, and B3. Bitter melon can also be juiced, alone or with other fruits and vegetable combinations.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Greens Asian Hon Tsai Tai 9326 Green 500 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. In the south, greens are well adapted to fall plantings. Harvest in about 21 days for baby size or 45 days for full size. Germination rate about 80% and better. Sow from early spring through midsummer.
6. HipGirl #ad
Asian Suyo Style Cucumber Plant Seeds 10ct Cucumber Seeds-Chinese Long Hybrid, Introduction Price-10 Garden Seeds Oriental Chinese Cucumber Seeds for Planting Vegetables Seeds #adHipGirl #ad
- Row distance: 24-36". Cultivation: prepare fertile, sunny location. Germination rate: 99%. Fertilize as needed. Germination temperature: 78-86°F. Hand packed by amy's Store LLC in the United States of America.
Sow seeds in spring/summer after last frost in a warm, straighter fruits, and ease of harvest. Seeds for planting vegetables and fruits. Train to climb a vertical support for better air circulation, well-drained soil.
Garden vegetable seed Depth: 1". Optimum growing temperatures are 75°F daytime and 60°F at night. Non gmo seeds. Keep soil moist.
Planting seeds spacing: 2-4", Thin to: 10-12". Or start seeds indoors and transplant when weather warms. Traditional long-fruited variety vegetable seeds from China. Test date: Jan 2021. There will be no tracking# for the shipment. Excellent pickling cucumber seeds. The small items are shipped in envelopes so we can pass the savings to our customers.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Kentucky Wonder Bean Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Great fresh, canned, or frozen. So much more tasty than canned or frozen beans. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Productive -- old-timey favorite snap bean introduced in 1864 in Kentucky. Minimum of 7g per packet.
If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. They are great steamed. The 7" bean pods are stringless when harvested early and have a tender texture and reliable flavor.
Roasted or sautéed with other vegetables, as an ingredient in casseroles, or even eaten raw. Good eats -- homegrown beans are incredibly delicious. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Beautiful -- large premium packets of Kentucky Pole Wonder Beans with vines that can fill a six foot tall trellis. Under the “how To” section of our website.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, Long Purple Eggplant Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 400mg per packet. Good eats -- roasted with olive oil, breaded and fried crispy, or the classic Eggplant Parmesan, creamy eggplant and feta dip, grilled, are all delicious ways to enjoy this healthy vegetable.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of long purple eggplant solanum melongena seeds.
Prolific italian-style eggplant with glossy purple skin and white flesh. Under the “how To” section of our website. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Mild flavored fruit is perfect for slicing and using in your favorite Italian and Asian recipes. Productive crop -- eggplant is a close relative to tomatoes and potatoes and will be a prolific producer all season.