As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EasyGo Product #ad
Trusted and Proven for 90 Years, EasyGo Product Milorganite 32 lbs. Slow-Release Nitrogen Fertilizer Good for Promoting Healthy Growth of lawns Trees, shrubs and Flowers #adEasyGo Product #ad
- Gets your lawn greened up within a few weeks. Can be used for both ground and potting plants for beautiful growth. Trusted and proven for 90 years. Your winter landscape can look like its spring time with Milorganite Organic fertilizer.
Best fertilizer on the market that releases nitrogen slowly and doesn’t burn your lawn. Nitrogen fertilizer that promotes growth of lawns, trees, flowers, and shrubs. Does not contain salts, so it can be used in drought conditions or areas with water restraints.
Impress your neighbors with great looking landscape without the annoying manure smell. Try it we know you will love it!neighbors with great looking landscape without the annoying manure smell. 100% satisfaction guaranteed we are so confident that you will like our Vigoro Rubber Mulch that if you return it within 30 days for any reason we will give you a full refund on the product price.
|Brand||EasyGo Product #ad|
|Manufacturer||EasuyGo Products #ad|
|Model||Milorganite 32 lbs. Slow-Release|
2. EcoScraps #ad
EcoScraps Slow-Release Fertilizer, Covers up to 2,500 sq. ft., 45 lbs., Made with Recycled Nutrients and Organic Matter #adEcoScraps #ad
- Ecoscraps slow-release fertilizer is a high-performing fertilizer that provides extended feeding and rich, vibrant greening of your lawn. Eco-friendly--made with organic matter and recycling materials that would otherwise end up in a waste system derived from recycled nutrients produced by the water reclamation process.
Ft. Can also be used to fertilize landscaped areas in your yard, annuals, shrubs, including trees, vegetables, and perennials. Will not to burn the lawn when used as directed. Covers up to 2, 500 sq.
3. Miracle-Gro #ad
8-Pound Slow Release Plant Fertilizer, Miracle-Gro Shake 'n Feed Continuous Release Plant Food for Flowering Trees and Shrubs #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feeds instantly to get plants off to a good start and provides continuous release feeding for up to 3 months and for beautiful trees and shrubs all season long. For use on all flowering trees, shrubs and other acid-loving plants.
Feeds up to 3 months. Iron helps prevent leaf yellowing commonly associated with iron deficiency. Helps maintain deep, lush green foliage and colorful blooms throughout the season.
4. Jobe's #ad
2, Jobe's Tree Fertilizer Spikes, 16-4-4 Time Release Fertilizer for All Shrubs & Trees, 15 Spikes per Package #adJobe's #ad
- Will not burn trees. Doesn't require any mixing or measuring. Feeds all season. Formulated to ensure a continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the trees active roots are growing.
Ideal for: All deciduous trees and shrubs. Easy to use fertilizer spikes with no wasteful runoff, mess, hazards or smells.
5. Miracle-Gro #ad
8 lb, Miracle-Gro Shake 'N Feed Flowering Trees and Shrubs Continuous Release Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For use on all flowering trees, shrubs and other acid-loving plants. Contains natural ingredients to feed the microbes in the soil. Helps maintain deep, lush Green foliage and colorful blooms throughout the season.
Conveniently can be used on plants, both in ground and in containers. Gets plants off to a good start and provides continuous release feeding for up to 3 months for beautiful trees and shrubs all Season Long.
6. Scotts #ad
Scotts Evergreen Flowering Tree & Shrub Continuous Release Plant Food #adScotts #ad
- Feeds for up to 2 months. Easy to use—simply apply directly to soil. Excellent for evergreens, dogwoods, hydrangeas, magnolias and many other acid-loving trees and shrubs.
Encourages vigorous root growth and lush foliage. Safe—won't burn your plants when used as directed Based on manufacturer's direction for use.
7. BIOADVANCED #ad
Granules, 4 lb, BioAdvanced 701700B 12-Month Tree and Shrub Protect and Feed Insect Killer and Fertilizer #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Slow-release fertilizer: Plant food and fertilizer improves the health of your trees and shrubs. 12 month protection: with just one application, kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to a year.
Systemic protection: protects your potted and outdoor trees and shrubs from the roots to the stem of every leaf. Restrictions: not for sale in NY, CT, MD & VT. Insect & pest killer: kills Japanese Beetles, Caterpillars, Aphids, Leafminers, Adelgids, and more.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
8. Jobe's #ad
15, Jobe's 01660 1610 0 Tree Fertilizer Spikes 16-4-4 #adJobe's #ad
- Easy to use fertilizer spikes; No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells; Apply early spring and late fall. Jobe’s tree spikes are easy to insert around each tree’s dripline, and the slow-release formula feeds all season.
Pre-measured fertilizer spikes nourishes at the roots; Time release fertilizer for all trees and shrubs. Continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the active roots are growing. Guaranteed analysis: 16-4-4 5 spikes, 15-3-3 9 spikes, 16-4-4 15 spikes, 160 spikes.