As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pepper #ad
Sport Pepper 30 Seeds, Create a Chicago Style Hot Dog #adPepper #ad
- It is especially well known as an essential condiment in a Chicago-style hot dog. 75 days to Maturity. Peppers resemble Tabasco peppers, but the Sport pepper is larger.
This capsicum annum type of pepper is popular for its use as a pickled pepper to go on hot dogs and other sandwiches. Ships from Ohio.
2. SmartMe #ad
Pepper Seeds, Create a Chicago Style Hot Dog, Seeds, Sport Pepper 30 Seeds #adSmartMe #ad
- This capsicum annum type of pepper is popular for its use as a pickled pepper to go on hot dogs and other sandwiches It is especially well known as an essential condiment in a Chicago-style hot dog Peppers resemble Tabasco peppers, but the Sport pepper is larger 75 Days to Maturity Ships from Ohio.
They are medium-hot and produced in great abundance on sturdy plants.
Sport pepper: this capsicum annum type of pepper is popular for its use as a pickled pepper to go on hot dogs and other sandwiches. Peppers resemble tabasco peppers, but the Sport pepper is larger, about 1-1/2 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. It is especially well known as an essential condiment in a Chicago-style hot dog. 75 days.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
Pepper SẸẸDS for Plạnting Sport Pepper Premịum SẸẸD Packet Record Hottest in The World + More 10 SẸẸD #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Flower: wildflower, chrysanthemum, lupine, petunia, echinacea, foxglove, pansy, delphinium, datura, orchids, hydrangea, lily, vinca, mimosa pudica, hyacinth, hibiscus, ivy, coneflower, tulips, rose, canna, coleus, lavender, dahlia, zinnia, cockscomb, adenium obesum, shameplant, safflower, marigold, wisteria, periwinkle, hollyhock, nasturtium, peony, geranium, jasmine, lilac, lotus, morning glory, sunflower, cosmos, lantana, daisy, moonflower, poppy, milkweed, gladiolus.
Fruit: grape, blueberry, blackberry, pineapple, papaya, melon, carambola, blackcurrant, guava, kumquat, lychee, peach, lime, cherry, plum, strawberry, passion, watermelon, pear, raspberry, kiwi, jackfruit, apricot.
Vegetable: zucchini, lettuce, cucamelon, rhubarb, corn, radish, bok choy, bean, mushroom, turnip, squash, okra, potato, cabbage, cucumber, eggplant, spinach, pea, mustard, pumpkin, bitter gourd, lettuce, carrot, broccoli, moringa, luffa, jicama, asparagus, kale, tomato, cabagge, brussels spouts.
Grass: clover, thyme, kentucky bluegrass, wheatgrass, cat, ryegrass, zoysia, catnip, weed, bermuda, fescue. Herb: mint, parsley, garlic, basil, cayenne, onion, ginseng, cumin, chives, jalapeno, rosemary, cumin, pepper, culantro, cilantro, chilli.
4. Unknown #ad
Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Organic, Sport Hot Peppers Seeds 100 Seed Packet More Heirloom, Non GMO, Fruit, Herb, Vegetable #adUnknown #ad
- Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses.
All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula.
5. Seed Needs #ad
Serrano Chile Pepper Capsicum annuum Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality serrano chile pepper seeds packaged by Seed Needs. All hot pepper seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. They will later die with the first killing frost.
Ripens from green to red. Pepper plants are categorized as annual plants, which will grow quickly, producing hot peppers through the summer months. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Serrano measures in at 6, 000 to 20, 000 units on the Scoville scale. Serrano chile peppers are ready for harvesting in roughly 80 days after transplanting.
6. Unknown #ad
Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Organic, Vegetable, Fruit, Non GMO, Herb, Sport Hot Peppers Seeds 50 Seed Packet More Heirloom #adUnknown #ad
- Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses.
Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula.
7. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Tabasco Hot Peppers Seeds, 100 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Fantastic addition to your home garden! hot Delicious and full of flavor! Tabasco hot pepper seed delivers best in a warm atmosphere. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Start tabasco hot pepper seeds inside in peat pots around about two months previously the last expected spring ice. Pick when green, or red, depending on how hot you want them. Sow them 1/4" profound and keep the dirt at 80-85 degrees F until germination. Hardiness zones: 3-12 open Pollinated, Hot Pepper, Heirloom, Warm Season.
8. Burpee #ad
Burpee Pepperoncini Greek Hot Pepper, 300 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers. Classic varieties: get the best of our best with burpee’s “Pepperoncini pepper seeds for planting. Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your pepper garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”.
Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering.
Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards. Our full varieties include: bell, jalapeno, cayenne, hot & sweet peppers. Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull pepper gardening experience. In the mood for a spicy chilli? Hot varieties like our Poblano make great additions to any home-made dishes. Sunlight Exposure: Full-Sun. Harvest in 65 days. Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of pepper seeds for all your culinary needs.