As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
150+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, Highest Quality Seeds, Gardeners Choice!, Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO, Cucumis Sativis, 85-90% Germination Rates, "Straight Eight" Cucumber Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! .
Average water needs. Seedlings emerge in 7-14 days. Fantastic addition to your home garden! direct sowing is recommended, but to get a head start you can grow cucumbers indoors 3-4 weeks before the last frost in individual biodegradable pots indoors.
About 60 days to maturity. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. As its name implies, this variety is straight, and is at its best when it's 8" long! This great, dependable home garden variety can be used for pickling when small or for slicing. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees f.
2. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
25 Seeds, Straight Eight Cucumber Seeds, Heirloom, Cucumber, Great for Salads/Snack #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Great producer--Lots of Cucumbers per Plant. Better than Anything in the Store. Easy to grow, The Classic Cucumber. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Cucumber Flavor.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Slicing Straight Eight SL9515 Green 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. All-america Selections Winner. The straight 8, or straight Eight, variety is a vigorous and productive open-pollinated cucumber that is excellent for slicing.
Harvest in about 80 days. Germination rate about 80% or better.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
One of The Most Popular Cucumber Varieties, Cucumber Seeds, Straight 8 #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Long green cucumber - popular and Delicious Heirloom Vegetable - 100 Seeds -. 2 oz. Matures in 65 days - Grown in All Zones. Up to 12" in length. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Plant in hills at the Depth of 1-1/2 Inches. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Straight Eight Slicing Cucumber Seeds 200 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Plant height is 6". No gmos, ever. A cucumber superstar, this classic has excellent flavor and is widely adapted. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Each packet contains 200 seeds. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 58 days.
Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Yields 8" fruit. Plant spread is 36".
6. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Cucumber, 499+ Seeds, Great for Salads/Snack, Heirloom, Straight Eight Cucumber Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Better than Anything in the Store. Great producer--Lots of Cucumbers per Plant. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Cucumber Flavor. Easy to grow, The Classic Cucumber.
7. Instant Latch #ad
50 Straight Eight Cucumber Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Sowing method: direct sow | planting Depth: 1 1/2" | Plant Spacing: Hills 18" apart. Name: straight 8 Cucumber | Type: Heirloom. Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season. Size at maturity: 8" long | Days to Maturity: 65 Days.
8. Hometown Seeds #ad
Straight Eight, Cucumber Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- 8 inches. Package contains approximately 90 Straight Eight Cucumber Seeds. Very vigorous. Dark green with white spines and small seed cavity. 1 package = 3 g Of Seeds.