As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Southern Ag #ad
16oz Caterpillar Control, Southern Ag 13022 Thuricide BT #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Size: 16 OZ. Thuricide bt caterpillar control concentrate is used by organic gardeners and is made from bacteria that is toxic to listed pests.
For large quantity discount consideration or to request a mixed multi-pack, please message us. Safe to use on all plants, vegetables and edible crops. Very low toxicity to humans and pets.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
2. Bonide #ad
Leaf Eating Worm & Moth Killer, Thuricide Bacillus Thuringiensis Bt Outdoor Insecticide/Pesticide Liquid Concentrate 16 oz., Bonide BND803 #adBonide #ad
- Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied as a spray using a mist blower, hose-end sprayer or pressurized hand sprayer. The insects stop feeding and die within 2-3 days of ingestion.
Fast acting formula - thuricide is a bacterium which is selectively toxic to many moth and butterfly larvae. Contains bacillus thuringiensis - the active ingredient of this product is Bacillus thuringiensis, also known as Bt.
Protects vegetables, shade trees & ornamentals - thuricide is designed for use on a variety of plants including almonds, cabbage, cherries, celery, grapes, broccoli, NUTS, oranges, fruits, apples, pears, pecans plus shade trees and ornamentals.
Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on redhumped caterpillars, tent caterpillar, diamondback moth, omnivorous leafroller, cabbage looper, and many more. Bt is a natural occurring, soil-borne bacteria that has been used since the 1950s for natural insect control. Product can be applied up to the day of harvest.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
3. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG 6336 Bacillus Thuringiensis B.t. Worm & Caterpillar Killer Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment Concentrate, 32 oz #adMonterey #ad
- Foliage protector - this insecticide is designed for use on a variety of plants including broccoli, turnip greens, celery, melons, shade trees, mustard greens, lettuce, cauliflower, cabbage, tomatoes, ornamentals and many more.
Carefully read and use according to label directions. Insect killer - this pest control is designed for use on caterpillars and worm type insects, bagworm, such as cabbage looper, fall cankerworm, gypsy moth, elm spanworm and many more.
Safe for earthworms & bees - when used as directed, earthworms, Monterey B. T. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a trigger spray bottle or pressure tank sprayer.
Omri, the organic materials review institute, determines whether or not a product qualifies as organic under the USDA's National Organic Program. Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. Has no effect on birds, or beneficial insects such as honeybees or ladybugs.
|Part Number||LG 6336|
4. Southern Ag #ad
8 oz, Southern AG 100520028 13021 Caterpillar Control #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Use on: vegetables, trees, shrubs, citrus, nuts, ornamentals and flowering plants. Item package Weight: 1. 1 pounds. Low toxicity To Humans And Animals. Southern ag thuricide Hpc Concentrate 8Oz Organic Insecticide.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern AG #ad|
5. Monterey #ad
16 oz, Monterey LG6332 Bacillus Thuringiensis B.t. Worm & Caterpillar Killer Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment Concentrate #adMonterey #ad
- Has no effect on birds, or beneficial insects such as honeybees or Ladybugs. Omri, the organic materials review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the USDA's national organic program.
Foliage protector - this insecticide is designed for use on a variety of plants including broccoli, shade trees, Cauliflower, Turnip greens, cabbage, Celery, mustard greens, melons, tomatoes, lettuce, ornamentals and many more.
Insect killer - this pest control is designed for use on caterpillars and worm type insects, bagworm, such as cabbage looper, fall cankerworm, gypsy moth, elm spanworm and many more.
Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a trigger spray bottle or pressure tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions. Power source Type: Air Powered. Safe for earthworms & bees - when used as directed, earthworms, Monterey b. T.
6. Monterey #ad
Monterey B.T. Insecticide Ready-to-Spray 32oz #adMonterey #ad
- Use on vegetables, shrubs, ornamental, trees. Biological insecticide. Size container. Easy to spray. Controls worms and caterpillars. 32 oz.
7. Natural Guard #ad
Caterpill Killr Spry 8oz #adNatural Guard #ad
- Natural, biological insecticide is non-toxic to humans, pets and beneficial insects. Active ingredient: Bacillus Thuringiensis, Bacillus Thuringiensis 15%.
Controls gypsy moth, tent Caterpillar, cabbage Looper, Imported Cabbage Worm and Tomato Hornworm. General package Type: Bottle. Application Method: Spray.
|Brand||Natural Guard #ad|
|Manufacturer||NATURAL GUARD #ad|
8. Trifecta #ad
Miticide, Insecticide, Botrytis, Powdery Mildew, Help Defeat Spider Mites, Mold and More on Plants 32 OZ, Fungicide, Trifecta Crop Control Super Concentrate All-in-One Natural Pesticide #adTrifecta #ad
- Super concentrated formula simple and easy to use - every 1/2 ounce of trifecta crop control makes one gallon of ready to use spray - Simply mix with water and spray on your plants to prevent and cure up to one week before harvest and stay free of mildew, mites and mold. Crop control contains all-natural ingredients and pet-friendly and food grade product so you can feel good about what you are putting on your plants and the planet.
Best natural solution to beat mildew, mites and mold - crop control is hands down the BEST choice to protect and cure Powdery Mildew, broad mites, spider mites, russet mites, botrytis, aphids, grey mold, fungal and parasitic species on plants.
Proven results and farmer recommended - unique blend of food grade highest-quality essential oils including garlic, thyme, clove and peppermint oils broken down to NANO-SIZE particles for MAXIMUM COVERAGE. The simultaneous modes of action create a powerful defense system that stops fungal and parasitic species dead in their tracks.
Test spray a few leaves full application*. Guaranteed to work for you - we are totally confident that trifecta crop control will work for you, as it has for thousands of other growers. With your trifecta crop control purchase, you are protected by Amazon's money back guarantee all terms apply so you can order now with CONFIDENCE. Save time and money with this quick and easy solution to mildew, trees, flowers, herbs, succulents, vegetables, spices, roses, mold, and fungus. Safe for use on most plants - use for most crops including fruits, shrubs, houseplants, ornamentals and more.