As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Willard & May #ad
Asiatic Lilies Mix 10 Pack of Bulbs, Freshly Dug Perennial Lily Flower Bulbs #adWillard & May #ad
- Deer resistant & Good As Cut Flowers. Large 12-14 cM Bulbs. 100% grow Guarantee. Deer resistant & Good As Cut Flowers. 10 fresh, healthy Flower Bulbs.
2. Eden Brothers #ad
Bag of 5, Bulk, Early to Mid Summer/Red Flowers with Orange Hearts and Tips, Asiatic Lily Bulbs, Starlette #adEden Brothers #ad
- Perennial; grows up to 3 ft-4 ft. Prefers Sun/Partial Shade. Early to mid summer blooming, Easy to Grow, Red Flowers with Orange Hearts and Tips.
3. Willard & May #ad
Stargazer Oriental Lilies 12 Bulbs, Freshly Dug Bulbs #adWillard & May #ad
- Blooms Mid Summer. Favorite Cut Flower. Great plant for containers. Showy Fragrant Flowers. Perennial in Zones 3-9.
4. Unknown #ad
6 Tiger Lily Mix Bulbs red, Yellow, White,Black, Orange #adUnknown #ad
- Sunlight:full Sun or filtered shade, Watering:Medium. Plant Name:Lily. Climate:sub-tropical, Soil Ph:Neutral.
5. Daylily Nursery #ad
5 Orange Tiger Lily Bulbs-- Tigrinium Splendens End of Season Closeout! #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Grows well in ground or containers. Height 38 inches. Zone 3-9. Also blooms later than some other varieties, so is a good one to mix into your garden to extend your bloom season!4-6 big heavily spotted Orange Flowers per stem! Excellent cut flower.
Please note: our shipping occurs only one time for up to 5 items, so please check out all our plants and bulbs to make the most of your shipping dollar. Old fashioned favorite.
6. Holland Bulb Farms #ad
Red Tiger Lily #adHolland Bulb Farms #ad
- Package contains 3 bulbs. This item will bloom Mid Summer. Bulb size: 16/18 cm. Perennial in zones 3 to 8.
7. Naturegreen_Park #ad
Fresh Bulbs Flower Spring Summer Beautiful Garden, 10 Lily of The Valley Convallaria majalis Bulbs #adNaturegreen_Park #ad
- Hardiness zones: 2-8. Nodding white bells on 8 to 10 inch stems grace the garden in mid to late spring. Remarkably long lived. Thrives in shade, spreading rapidly to create dense clumps of emerald foliage for elegant summer ground cover.
Space 6-12"apart when planting. High quality Bulbs. Sun/shade: Full to partial shade.
8. THREETREE #ad
Perennial Stunning Flowers Plant Potted, Bloom Charming, Garden Lawn Home Balcony Decor, 10 Bulbs-Rare Blue Lily Flowers Bulbs #adTHREETREE #ad
- Gray mold is sometimes a problem, especially in a wet, cool spring or summer. Apply a high-potassium liquid fertilizer every 2 weeks from planting until 6 weeks after flowering. Apply a thin layer of compost each spring, followed by a 2-inch layer of mulch.
For dependable blooms, lilies need 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight a day. Make sure lilies are not crowded and have plenty of air circulation.
Keep lilies mulched so that their roots are cool. Lilies make wonderful cut flowers. How can you tell? after a good rain, find a spot that is the first to dry out. Water trapped beneath the overlapping scales on the lily bulb may cause rot, so a well-drained site is essential.
Select a site with soil that drains well. Lilies need lots of sun. However, avoid cutting off more than a third of the stem, which can reduce the plant¡¯s vigor and longevity. If it¡¯s too shady, the stems will attempt to lean towards the sun or get spindly and fall over.