As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
White Sage Seed to Plant, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. Indoor or outdoor - a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
Beautiful -- full color packet of white Sage Salvia apiana herb seeds; a wonderful gift for the gardener. Attracts pollinators. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Minimum of 400mg per packet. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Traditional herb -- traditional native American incense herb from California. In the “how to” section of our website. Bushy plant produces strongly aromatic silvery leaves and blue flowering spikes.
2. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
White Sage Seed for Planting, Survival Garden Seeds, Pack with Instructions to Plant & Grow in Your Home Garden, 1 Packet, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Grow Sustainable Smudging Incense #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Popular smudging herb - a sacred native american plant that is also known as Buffalo Sage. Attracts pollinators - the flowers and powerful fragrance of white sage will attract bees and other friendly pollinators to the garden.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Burning white sage creates a powerful smoke known for its strong cleansing and purifying fragrance.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each pack has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
3. CZ Grain #ad
Indoor Outdoor Herb Sage, 100 Seeds, White Sage Seeds to Grow #adCZ Grain #ad
- Indoor or outdoor: Popular herb with many uses around the kitchen and crafting. The perfect diy gift: for mom, masters, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, dad, anniversaries, housewarming or any other occasion.
Images are for reference only and are of mature plants* - ships as seeds. No soil or pot included, all natural high Quality Potting Soil like Fox Farms Ocean Forest or CZ Grain Bonsai Soil is recommended.
100% satisfaction guaranteed: love it, if you are not satisfied with the kit we'll refund you 100% of the money, don't hesitate to contact us.
See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing indoor bonsai trees. Nevertheless, or your money back! If you struggle with any aspect of the process, no questions asked. Healthy seeds: 100 Seeds of White Sage to Grow. We promise to help you out until you receive the results that you want. Ideal for beginners, him or her, holidays, and children alike.
4. Jocadew #ad
Sacred White SAGE Salvia Apiana Shrub Silver Folliage Native Smudge jocad 75 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Sacred white sage salvia apiana shrub Silver Folliage Native Smudge jocad 75 Seeds. Plant spacing: 9 - 12" | light requirements: sun - part shade | soil & water preferences: Average | QUANTITY: 75 Seeds. Name: white sage | other common names: sacred sage / california white sage | scientific name: Salvia Apiana | COLOR: White - Pale Lavender Flowers / Bee Sage / Silver Foliage.
Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / indoors weeks before last frost | bloom time: april - July | HARDINESS ZONE: 6 - 11 | PLANT HEIGHT: 24 - 36".
5. Plant Good Seed #ad
Pack of 100, Non-GMO, Untreated Herb Seeds for Planting – from USA, Open Pollinated, White Sage Salvia apiana Seeds #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Know the source: the plant good Seed Company is located in Ojai, California, United States. Non-gmo, open-pollinated, untreated heirloom seed variety.
Each packet contains ~100 seeds 025 gram. Commonly used for smudging/incense its leaves have a distinct aroma when burned. 120 days of harvest, 3-4 feet tall and about 4 feet in diameter. Silvery-blue foliage.
Best grown in Spring in Most Climates. White sage salvia apiana; or bee sage is a perennial shrub native to the Southern West Coast of the United States. Save your own seeds! Perennial. Can also be grown as an annual or over winter indoors. White sage is a perennial plant that grows well in climate hardiness Zone 9 and above.
6. wbut2023 #ad
475mg California White Sage 200+ Seeds~sacred Salvia Apiana Ceremonial Aromatic #adwbut2023 #ad
- 0 Great for smudging and blessing, this is an extremely pungent, Salvia apiana is prized for its strong aromatic qualities! This perennial evergreen adds a wonderful "presence" to the garden! Your sage plant can grow up to 3 feet wide and will have summer flower stalks reaching 6'-7'! california White Sage is a surprisingly adaptable plant.
Plant seeds in flats or in pots in an appropriate planting soil. It prefers full sun and well drained almost sandy soil. 0 Seeds respond to light, so plant seeds at the soil surface or plant 1/8 to 1/4 in a well-drained soil mix.
Plant your seedlings into 2" or 4" pots after they grow 2-4 leaves beyond the cotyledons. After planting, soak the soil thoroughly, and then water sparingly as needed making sure that the soil never completely dries out.
Also known as desert sage or sacred sage, delicious white sage native to the mountains and deserts of California. Bushy plants with thick stems and dusty gray-green foliage are great for bee and wildlife forage. It has been reported to handle temps down to 15 degrees and up to 115 degrees or more and is incredibly drought tolerant! For cooler climates you will want to winter the plant indoors or mulch heavily. Seeds germinate in 2-3 weeks at 20 to 30° C 68 to 86° F.
7. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Perennial Farm Marketplace Salvia n. 'Snow Hill' Sage Perennial, White Spikes, Size-#1 Container #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Please do not order if you live in one of these usda restricted states: ak, MT, CO, CA, NV, ID, UT, OR, AZ, WA AND HI. Our initial crops of this white, complement a wide range of perennials, but moderate in size 15" or so, bloom in June–July, and disappear quickly from the nursery.
When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage.
Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. Hardy in usdA zones 4-9. If shipped between november 1st and March 1st, the plant may be dormant and trimmed. But not to worry, densely spiked perennial were virtually identical to ‘Blue Hill’, we’ll save some for you.
Deer-leerious Highly Deer-Resistant Plants. No doubt ‘snow hill’ will rival ‘blue hill’ for usefulness and popularity among long-blooming hardy salvias. Plant 18” apart. Full sun, attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds, great cut flower, Fragrant.
8. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
White Sage Salvia Apiana, Culinary Sage Salvia Officinalis & Victoria Blue Sage, Salvia Farinacea Non-GMO Heirloom Varieties for Your Garden, Survival Garden Seeds Sage Collection Seed Vault #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- White, used for flavoring sausages, blue & culinary sages - culinary sage is a treasured herb, vegetables, and dressing for Thanksgiving. White sage is a unique herb used in smudging for traditional ceremonial uses and can be brewed into a medicinal tea. Some of these plants can be grown indoors or outdoors in container gardening.
The seeds in these packs will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds. The strong scent of white sage makes it a very popular herb to burn as incense with leaves bound together in a stick.
Victoria blue is also called mealycup sage and is a native perennial wildflower. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Grow now or later - ready to plant now or save for future gardening.
Fragrant plants - all three varieties of sage attract bees, hummingbirds, and other friendly pollinators to the garden. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Easy to grow - seeds come in a beautiful paper packets with instructions for successful growing and germination alongside your vegetables. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.