As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
500 Red Delicious Apple, Paradise Apple, Malus pumila Tree Seeds, Very Cold Hardy in Zones 3-8 by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Hardy, attracts birds, espalier, fragrant flowers, adaptable, Cold, fall colors, wildlife food/shelter, Fast Growth, edible fruits, Easy to Grow, bonsai, Drought and Wind Tolerant. It is a vigorous, productive tree that produces medium to large fruit.
500 seeds per packet - BIG PACK. Red delicious apple is a high chill apple. Red delicious apple, malus pumila “Red Delicious”, Tree Seeds. Fruit ripens in fall. It requires 800 chilling hours required for fruit to set.
2. Grower's Solution #ad
Established, Pink Lady Apple Tree, 1 Plant by Growers Solution, Healthy, Trade Gallon Potted #adGrower's Solution #ad
- Hardiness Zones 6 - 9. Mature size h x w: 12 - 20' X 8 - 10'. Plant in full sun. Ready for shipping! Easy to care for and maintain. Hardy, established roots. Harvest in late summer, early fall.
Purchase a pink lady apple Tree in a Gallon Trade Pot. Grows at a moderate rate. Attracts birds and mammals. Check on your growing area for ideal planting time. Images are for reference only and are of mature plants * In winter all plants will ship dormant without leaves.
3. The Jonsteen Company #ad
Antonovka Apple | Medium Tree Seedling | The Jonsteen Company #adThe Jonsteen Company #ad
- Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, all while benefiting local air quality, temperatures, noise pollution and soil erosion, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!.
Antonovka, an extremely cold-hardy apple tree native to Russia! 100% guaranteed: if your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling $4.
60 Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast. Grow your own antonovka apple Malus pumila var. Transplanting and care instructions included.
4. PAPCOOL #ad
Marlus Sargentti, Edịble Plạnt for Plạnting, PAPCOOL Sargent Crabapple Trẹẹ Sẹẹdling #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Do not ship to ar. A very pretty landscape tree, malus sargentii Sargent Crabapple is a dwarf, deciduous, multi-stemmed shrub or small tree with a long season of interest.
This 6 to 10 foot dwarf crabapple can be considered a compact tree or large shrub. In spring, pink buds open to a profusion of fragrant, white flower cluster. Ca orders should be placed while dormant oct. March and will be shipped bare root.
5. Generic #ad
1 Year Old Seedling, ANTONOVKA Apple Tree Malus Antonovka #adGeneric #ad
- Up for sale one antonovka apple tree malus Antonovka, 1 year old seedling, USDA hardiness zones 3-8. Self-fertility: Not self-fertile. Payment must be received within 3 days after the purchase, then I ship the item. I will do my best. Antonovka apples are some of the hardiest apples around! They also breed “close” to type.
They are large, ripening in the early-mid season. Pollination group: 3. May trough September. Winter shipping: bare root with roots wrapped in wet media during its dormancy October trough April.
Ask for combined shipping for several items if you interested. I do provide tracking number with every purchase. Well packed for long travel. Feel free to ask any questions about this item, I am always glad to help you.
Shipping first class mail usa, international. Not responsible for confiscated items. International shipping soil less, bare root - roots wrapped in wet wood shavings. Warranty: we do guarantee that item will arrive in good condition, if any problems occur with the item during the shipment, contact us very same day with describing the problem and attach pictures of the damage so we can see it. It originated in 19th century Russia, and tart.
6. Owl Decoration #ad
Green Caimito Star Apple Chrysophyllum cainito Seedling Plant Potted Fruit Tree #adOwl Decoration #ad
- Ship from jupiter, florida, United States. The pulp is w. Fruit may be round to oblate to ellipsoid and 2 to 4 inches in diameter 5–10 cm. Delivered from 4 to 9 days.
The peel may be red-purple, and in green fruits, and leathery. You are purchasing one 3-6'' tall pot height is not included Caimito Green Star Apple Seedling Tree Starter Plant in 2. 5'' square pot. Branches have a weeping growth habit.
The leaves are alternate, 2 to 6 inches long 5–15 cm, shiny green on the uppe. In purple fruits, the inner rind is dark purple, glossy, dark-purple. It is smooth, white. Some seedlings may require cross pollination in order to set fruit. Caimito trees are medium to large trees, slightly leathery, elliptic, 25 to 100 ft tall 7.9 to 305 m with a round to oval canopy.
7. CZ Grain #ad
20 Seeds, Grow Exotic Indoor Fruit Bonsai, Dwarf Bonsai Apple Tree Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed: love it, if you are not satisfied with the kit we'll refund you 100% of the money, don't hesitate to contact us. No soil or pot included, all natural high Quality Potting Soil like Fox Farms Ocean Forest or CZ Grain Bonsai Soil is recommended.
We promise to help you out until you receive the results that you want. Images are for reference only and are of mature plants* - ships bare root or Fresh Cut with no roots in the winter.
The perfect diy gift: for mom, dad, him or her, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, housewarming or any other occasion. Ideal for beginners, masters, and children alike.
Expect 6 or so viable seedlings from 20 seeds. Beautiful dwarf tree: Exotic and Rare Bonsai Apple Seeds. Growing tips: dwarf apple seeds do have a low germination rate of about 30%. Nevertheless, or your money back! If you struggle with any aspect of the process, no questions asked. See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing indoor bonsai trees.
8. WYBAM-f #ad
30PCS Apple Tree Seeds Dwarf Bonsai Apple Tree Seeds Mini Fruit for Home Garden Planting Perennial Potted Plant Seeds #adWYBAM-f #ad
- Function:interest, Location:Courtyard, Variety:apple. Classification:Mini Garden, Use:Outdoor Plants. Applicable constellation:Virgo, Model Number:bonsai, Type:Succulent Plants.
Climate:temperate, full-bloom Period:Spring, style:perennial, Cultivating Difficulty Degree:Very Easy. Product type:Fruit seeds, Flowerpot:Excluded.
9. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
10 Premium Quality Tree Seeds,70-90% Germination in Good Conditions, "Fuji Apple" Fruit Tree Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Malus pumila 'Fuji' #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- The fuji apple tree grows 12-15 feet tall. Zones: 6 to 9; germination range: 70-90%; Stratification Requirement: 60 days cold moist stratification. Soil type: prefers moderately fertile, slightly acidic soil. Fuji apple Malus pumila 'Fuji'. Fuji apples are super sweet, juicy and crisp.