As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Live Plant, Includes Special Blend Plants Food & Planting Guide 2-3FT, Arbequina Olive Tree #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Sorry, this item does not ship to CA or AZ due to State Laws***'. Rich antioxidant oil. Self pollinating, Edible olives. Includes special blend plant Food & planting guide a $5. 99 value freE! Attractive foliage.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Perfect Plants #ad|
2. A Natural Farm & Educational Center #ad
Arbequina, Non-GMO, Fl Grown, Cold Hardy to 12F When Mature, 2 to 3 Years Old, Organic Certified Olive Tree 2' to 3' Tall Free Instructions, Free Small Bag of Chemical-Free Fertilizer #adA Natural Farm & Educational Center #ad
- Cold hardy to 12 degrees Fahrenheit. Great patio plant or backyard tree. No shipping to California & Arizona at this time. Produces edible black olives. Self-pollinating.
3. Hello Organics #ad
Olive Trees"Arbequina" Black Includes Four 4 Live Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- Most all edible plants grow well in full sun but a little shade won’t hurt. The price includes four 4 “arbequina” olive black trees with USPS Shipping. The fruit they produce are highly aromatic, small, dark brown and very flavorful.
Olive trees can be planted in most healthy soils in normal pH range. Please take your time and read full product description and recommended growing guidelines under Product Description.
They are also prolific producers and can grow up to 20 pounds of Olives per year when properly maintained. They can be used as a table olive but are also known for their high oil content, making them an ideal fruit for olive oil production.
These are 2 inch rooted starter plants shipped in tray pots and are 4-7 inches tall. Pictures are accurate of the plants you will receive. I recommend when you receive your plants to grow in a 4 inch to 1 gallon pot in a good organic potting soil like Fox Farm's Happy Frog. Arbequina olive trees are evergreens.
4. Brighter Blooms #ad
Get Olives 1st Year with Large Olive Trees, Indoor/Patio Live Olive Trees | No Shipping to AZ, Arbequina Olive Tree 4-5 feet Tall #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- Happy & healthy guarantee: if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Brighter Blooms Arbequina Olive Tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink.
They will perk right back up. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. No shipping to arizona: arbequina olive tree cannot be shipped to AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions.
If you live in arizona and order this tree, your order will be cancelled. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. Growing directions: upon arrival, your new Arbequina Olive Tree will benefit from a healthy drink of water, and continue to water regularly 2-3 times a week.
Perfect size for growing olives: your arbequina Olive Tree will arrive 4-5 feet tall. You will not receive a mature tree, but you will soon be picking an abundance of olives! Delivery- your olive trees may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country.
|Brand||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Warranty||If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.|
5. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Arbequina Olive Tree Olea Europaea Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Receive a free sample of wellspring gardens' proprietary fertilizer blend! You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.
Grow your very own olives for making lovely extra virgin olive oil! Gorgeous foliage, delicious fruits! Speckle your lawn with this Mediterranean specialty! .
6. 9GreenBox #ad
4 Pound Pack of 6, Olive Tree-Olea Europaea, 9Greenbox Tree of Peace #ad9GreenBox #ad
- In cooler regions makes a great patio/house plant. Easy to Grow. Also makes an exotic bonsai. Hardy in zones 8-11. Homegrown by 9GreenBox, will come with 6 packs. Has a history as long as that of Western civilization.
7. Wrightgardens #ad
Live Plant +!, Olive Tree, Arbequina #adWrightgardens #ad
- Image represents a living plant, size and color may slightly vary due to growing conditions. Plants can not be shipped to Hawaii, US Territory or outside USA.
8. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, 2-3ft, Perfect Plants Arbequina Olive Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Arequipa olive tree is flexible for indoor or outdoor use! For growers that live outside of the Hardiness Zone for this tree can still grow inside the home or office next to a well-lit window! A great plant for both novice and experienced growers! Mature height: 12-20 ft.
Mature width: 12-15 ft. With free-flowing branches & silver-green foliage. Live 2-3ft olive tree comes with easy to use plant food and produces edible olives within the first year of planting! This tree is self-pollinating and does not require extra maintenance to produce fruit — perfect for planting in garden containers to keep on the patio, front porch or walkway; Arequipa Olive can also be planted in the ground — add this tree to a home garden for easy access to seasonal harvest.
Arequipa olive tree loves the sun & would prefer a spot in the landscape, or planted in a container, that gets full sun exposure throughout the day — This tree is drought tolerant once roots have established in soil.
9. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
2 Year Old, ARBEQUINA OLIVE TREE #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Cold hardy olive tree. Can be grown inside in containers. Bares Early. Usda hardiness Zone: 7-11. Heavy producer of olives that are delicious.