As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Panago Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Organic Heirloom Green Vegetable Seeds, 2000+ Baby Bok Choy Seeds for Garden Planting #adPanago Seeds #ad
- Panago seeds: all hand packaged, family business. Germination 85%, Harvest in about 30 days. Seeds can be Sown all the year round. Vegetable leafy Greens, Rich in Vitamins. More seeds and using the High Quality Packaging.
2. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds, Green, Seeds Of Change 8216 Certified Bok Choy, Organic #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Sow & grow your own home garden with these organic bok choy seeds that flourish in soil. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters & more. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Bring ingredients to the kitchen that are as fresh as can be.
Non-gmo & free of chemicals & pesticides. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb with these organic vegetable seeds. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Grows best outside.
3. Gaea's Blessing Seeds #ad
Organic Bok Choy Seeds 500 Seeds Canton Pak Choi Chinese Cabbage Non-GMO Heirloom 90% Germination Rate Net Wt. 3.0g, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing Seeds #ad
- A perfect and beautiful addition to any garden! Cold and heat tolerant. Gaea's blessing seeds are guaranteed to grow within 60 days of purchase! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, and above all, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to ensure your satisfaction.
As adopters of the safe seed Pledge, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, USA. This cabbage is great stir-fried, or sliced raw in salads! This non-heading leaf type has clusters of 8 to 12" wide white celery-like stalks with large, nearly round, smooth, glossy leaves.
Brassica rapa - certified organic, non-gmo, in soups, Open-Pollinated - Matures in 50 days! A delightful vegetable with thick, white stems and deep green leaves. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
4. Sow No GMO #ad
Sow No GMO Cabbage Pak Choi Bok Choy Japanese/Chinese Cabbage Non-Heading Leafy Non GMO Heirloom Asian Vegetable 50 Seeds #adSow No GMO #ad
- Plants grow about 16 inches and baby leaves can begin to be harvested as soon as 30 days, with full maturation after about 50 days. Grows in all usda zones: 1, 8, 9, 10, 4, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 11.
Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by Sow No GMO in the United States. White-stem, vase-shaped Pak Choi is bulky and uniform. Heirloom asian cabbage that is adaptable to full sun or partial shade.
|Brand||Sow No GMO #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sow No GMO #ad|
5. Raw Earth Colors #ad
Microgreens, Cabbage Seeds for Planting, Sprouting, 1000 Bok Choy Vegetable Seeds in Biodegradable Compostable Packets! #adRaw Earth Colors #ad
- High germination rate pak choi vegetable seeds are good for this season and next. Biodegradable - Compostable Packets! By raw earth Colors. Premium bok choy chinese asian vegetable seeds for planting, sprouting, microgreens.
6. Generic #ad
Dark Purple Leaf Bok Choy Pak Choi 1000 Seeds Non-GMO Vegetable #adGeneric #ad
- Matures in 45 to 55 days. Needs full sun to partial shade with moderate water. Very easy to grow and can harvest in short time. Amazing Purple Color.
7. wbut2023 #ad
Heirloom Vegetable, Dwarf Bok Choy Or Baby Bok Choy, Organic, 2000 Seeds #adwbut2023 #ad
- The slight mustardy flavor of pak choi makes it a delightful addition to stir-fries, and salads, noodle and meat dishes, soups, if the young leaves are used. Drying enables this highly perishable vegetable to be stored for winter months.
There are specialty pak chois that have frilly leaves to light yellow-green color. Some chinese cooks also dip the leaves in boiling water and hang them out to dry in the sun for several days. One variety produces a rosette of dark green leaves close to the ground.
This graceful vegetable with chinese origins has spread throughout Asia and beyond, developing a wide range of varieties. Stems vary considerably in thickness and shape, and in some varieties they are green.
This is ‘baby bok choy’, the famous asian green. It is often referred to as a nai pe tsai type or dwarf type with white spoon-shaped petioles and dark green glossy leaves. The most typical Pak Choi features dark green leaves atop white spoon-shaped upright stems. It can be grown year round in sub-tropical areas. 2000 seeds - dwarf bok choy or baby Bok Choy - Heirloom Vegetable, Organic. Asian cooks use the entire plant at many stages of development.
8. Kuting #ad
10pack Garden Vegetable Green Organic Chinese Seeds Different Varieties Qty 8000+ for Planting Outside Door for Cooking Dish Soup Taste Good Delicious 100% Non-GMO by Kuting 10 Varieties-B #adKuting #ad
- You can also use the on-demand method, with a spacing of about 3-5 cm. We offer 10 small packages, each of which is described in the approximate quantity. These seeds can be planted all year round. The 10 varieties contain the following seeds:lactuca sativa seeds3022, celery seeds3006, lachca sativa seeds3018, Long Bean seeds3011, fennel seeds3015, wutacai seeds3023, red Amaranth seeds3021, Chinese Broccoli seeds3019, Cherry radish seeds3012, Ong Choy seeds3008.
It can be sprayed. These are our carefully selected non-GMO seeds that you can grow according to your needs. Before planting, the potting soil is watered. It should not be too thick.
The seeds are mixed with fine soil and then spread on the soil surface. It usually germination in about 3-4 days, 2-3 seeds per hole, and it takes about 1 week when the temperature is low. Spray the topsoil to keep it moist. Green vegetables are suitable for growing in soils with fertile soil, soft soil and disease-free soil, and large water demand. The soil is covered slightly and the seeds can be covered.
9. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
5,000 Chinese Pak Choi Pak Choy Cabbage Seeds, Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Mildly Pungent and Hardy in Cool Weather, Big Pack, Pak Choy #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Large nearly round, smooth, glossy green leaves. Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co. Only 75 Days. 5, 000 fresh clean seeds ~!! non-heading leaf type that produces a cluster of 8-12” wide, white, celery-like stalks.