As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Survival Garden Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Your Home Vegetable Garden, Georgia Southern Collards Seed for Planting #adSurvival Garden Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Quality seeds - safe, naturally grown in the usa, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Frost resistant - excellent grown as a late crop to harvest after first frost, which improves the flavor and tenderness.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Perfect for New Year's Day. Green leafy - delicious and nutritious, collards are a valuable source of greens from the garden.
Food security for your family - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Open-pollinated, and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
2. Survival Garden Seeds #ad
Survival Garden Seeds Greens Collection Seed Vault, Non-GMO Heirloom Survival Garden Seeds for Planting, Waterproof Packaging for Long Term Storage #adSurvival Garden Seeds #ad
- Info-rich instructions with important details for successful planting, growth, and saving seeds for future years. Variety of produce - a diverse array of leafy green vegetable seeds grown and cultivated in the USA for planting and growing in your home vegetable or container garden.
Nutritious and delicious - green leafy plants are superfoods packed with flavor and nutrition. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected from proven varieties with excellent germination rates.
Quality seeds - non-gmo non-hybrid heirloom seeds are safe to plant for your family for years to come. Individual seed packages - beautiful paper packaging that can be used to mark rows or stored for reference.
Feel secure knowing you've got seeds ready to plant! Survival seed vault - grow now or save in long term storage by storing in a place shielded from temperature, moisture, and light. Keep your family well-fed and healthy with these varieties of Collards, Lettuce, Kale, Spinach, and Arugula.
3. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Heirloom, 100 Seeds, Georgia Southern, Collard Greens Seeds, Non GMO #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- A terrific tasty Antioxidant Rich Green Veggie. Can be used in place of any other greens. Makes addition to soup or side dish. Collard greens Are A Healthy Super Food. Collard greens Are high in fiber and Nutrients.
4. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Champion Collard Greens Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, 1000 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- For the need of bigger plants, space them 2' apart. A spring crop of collards usually comes an end in the hot weather of summer, 10, 6, while a fall crop will produce well after frost. Plant collards with tomatoes in your garden as a good companion.
Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Fall crop, direct sow the seeds 6-8 weeks before the first fall frost. Direct sow seeds 6-8 weeks prior to the last spring frost.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Frost actually makes the flavor of collards much sweeter. Hardiness zones: 3, 7, 11, 8, 9, 5, 4, 12 use a stake to support the collard once it becomes tall like a tree. Plant a few seeds every foot and 1/4" deep.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Collards Georgia Southern 1223 Green 200 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 80 days. Collards produce a very high yield of dark blue-green cabbage-like delicious leaves.
Slow-bolting and non-heading, this variety tolerates heat, humidity and poor soil conditions. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
6. Seedz #ad
Georgia Collard Greens, APPR. 125, Organic Collard Greens Seeds, Certified Organic, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, Non Hybrid, USA, Non GMO #adSeedz #ad
- Risk-free purchase - buy with confidence! Your vegetable seeds are covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee. 125 organic georgia collard green seeds per packet means you get the best for less! more from *seedz* - don’t miss our other beans, squash, cherry tomatoes, swiss chard, carrots, garden peas, bell peppers, broccoli, bunching onions, cayenne pepper, spinach, jalapeno, lacinato kale, cucumbers, lettuce, red cabbage, pea, okra, radish, watermelon & more!.
Best value - approx. Certified organic seeds - usda organic collard green seeds, premium garden seeds grown here in the USA! Heirloom seeds - heirloom vegetable seeds, Non GMO Verified; organic open-pollinated collard seeds.
7. Tiny Greens #ad
Oak, Spinach, Arugula, Collard Greens | 1200 Seeds | Non Gmo Seeds For Planting | Hydroponic Home Vegetable Garden | Microgreen Seeds, Heirloom Lettuce & Leafy Greens Seeds, Romaine, Butterhead, Kale #adTiny Greens #ad
- Great gift for gardeners - chefs - survivalist - what else is better than giving a gardener a full of seed collection to have a bountiful vegetable garden. Indoor or outdoor sustainable garden - plant seeds all year indoors, or in a hydroponic system, gardening kit, and start your own lettuce or leafy green vegetable garden to enjoy amazing greens and salads all year.
These make great lettuce seeds for planting indoor, outdoor, or in a hydroponic system like aerogarden. Have confidence about our quality seeds. These can be used as an indoor garden, or in an outdoor garden bed.
These seeds can work with aerogarden pods and other hydroponic systems. Seeds are contained inside in waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality of the seeds. Product of usa - our garden seeds are sustainable sourced in the USA.
Plant more and use as spouts or micro greens. Included as well is a planting guide in each pack. Our collection of lettuce and greens starter seeds are great and include planting instructions and plant markers. 8 most popular lettuce and leafy green vault plus plant markers - Start growing your own garden and eating all natural healthy lettuce and leafy greens straight from your yard or indoor garden. 1200 seeds & planting guide - our assorted heirloom seeds pack have a large variety of seeds and with high germination rates.
8. Sow No GMO #ad
Sow No GMO Collards/Collard Greens Vates Non GMO Heirloom Garden Vegetable 25 Seeds #adSow No GMO #ad
- Grows in all usda zones: 1, 5, 2, 10, 9, 8, 6, 4, 3, 7, 11. Rich in calcium and vitamins A & C. Tolerates heat humidity and poor soil conditions. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by Sow No GMO in the United States. Vates is frost tolerant.
|Brand||Sow No GMO #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sow No GMO #ad|
9. PowerGrow Systems #ad
Georgia Southern Collard Greens Seeds 500+ USA Grown Non-GMO #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- If it doesn't say ▲▲ "sold by bgs supplies" - it's not guaranteed to grow, and may be shipped from Overseas! Click the "X # new" link below to buy from BGS Supplies USA Seeds! 100% non-gmo usa seed - Guaranteed to Grow! Georgia southern Collard Greens Seeds approx 500+ seeds.
Click the "x # new" link below to buy from BGS Supplies USA Seeds! - Guaranteed to Grow. Georgia southern Collards are Heat and Cold tolerant.