As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GOSGAGA #ad
1000 Pcs Magic Carpet Creeping Thyme Ground Cover Creeping Thyme Seeds Fresh Garden Seeds Non-GMO #adGOSGAGA #ad
- 1000 pcs magic carpet creeping thyme Ground Cover Creeping Thyme Seeds. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. Usa - made in usa. We will actively respond to any question you have within 24 hours.
75-85% germination rate. Planting suggestions: step 1: germination in a warm and humid environment greenhouse; Step 2: transplant to sunny, moist and nutritious soil; Step 3: continuously water and fertilize, if necessary. Risk free 120-day money back guarantee - i am sure you will be delighted with us and offer a no questions asked, 120 day money back guarantee on your purchase.
If the package is damaged, the quantity is insufficient, or cannot germinate, please contact us to replace it for you. Share with your family and friends its happiness from germination to flowering and fruiting. It makes excellent gifts for moms, adults and gardening gifts for men.
2. Clovers Garden #ad
Not Seeds, Clovers Garden Trailing Rosemary Herb Plant – Non-GMO, Two 2 Live Plants, Each 3"-7" Tall, in 3.5 Inch Pots – Prostrate Creeping Rosemary #adClovers Garden #ad
- The delicious herb can be used fresh or dried as for flavoring for meat, soup, stew, bread, Prostrate, vegetables, and other food. This trailing, or creeping rosemary variety is beautiful draping over a rock wall or cascading from hanging baskets and raised containers.
Non-gmo plants. Follow the advice for your best garden yet! Their strong and established root system gives your plants a HEAD START TO GROWTH. You will be extremely pleased with the high yielding, healthy, live premium plants.
100% satisfaction guaranteed! includes clovers garden copyrighted plant care guide. These are vital plantS ready to go into your garden. Two very nice, giving you a head start to growth. The generous pot size offers you plants with a well-developed root system, good sized plants, Not plugs.
It’s the great plants that keep people re-ordering year after year from our Illinois based garden shops. This plant is often used as ground cover in warmer climates. Clovers garden ships only healthy, non-gmo, vegetables and herbs. It offers the same culinary uses as the standard Rosemary plant. Your order will contain two vITAL, nice-sized plants.
3. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
B24 600 Seeds or 1/10 Gram, Thymus serpyllum, Creeping Thyme Culinary Herb Heirloom Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Parsley, leisure - 175 seeds || basil, italian giant - 350 seeds || coriander, broadleaf - 100 seeds || oregano, german - 400 seeds || basil, greek - 250 seeds || chamomile, sweet - 60 seeds || Borage - 60 seeds || Caraway - 300 seeds || Cumin - 500 seeds || Sage, Large Leaf - 500 seeds.
All of our most popular herb seeds at a bargain! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Arugula - 200 seeds || rosemary - 40 seeds || dill - 650 seeds || savory, creeping - 2, lemon - 600 seeds || basil, vera - 100 seeds || Thyme, 000 seeds || fenugreek - 50 seeds || catnip - 300 seeds || Mint, summer - 100 seeds || Lavender, lime - 300 seeds.
Warning: rosemary is always difficult to germinate, sometimes at 10% or less.
Fennel florence - 400 seeds || amaranth red - 1, 000 seeds || basil purple ruffles - 250 seeds || thyme - 1, 000 seeds || lovage - 100 seeds || oregano vulgare - 500 seeds || Arugula Roquette - 500 seeds || Lavender Vera - 100 seeds || Anise Hyssop - 600 seeds || Garlic Chives - 300 seeds || Entire Selection || Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013.
4. Fragrant Fields Herbs & Perennials #ad
Live Plant, Culinary Herb, Creeping Rosemary Prostrate #adFragrant Fields Herbs & Perennials #ad
- Exposure: Full sun. Zone: 8-11. One creeping rosemary Plant Shipped in a 3. 5 inch Square Pot. Botanical name: Rosmarinus officinalis 'Prostratus'. Bloom color: Light Blue-Violet flowers.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Rosemary Herb Plant Seed, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Rosemarinus officinalis, or rosemary, dry conditions and spreads vigorously, is an ornamental plant as well as a useful herb. Press the seed into the soil, germination is usually in 28 days. Rosemary is used in beauty products, teas, and as a seasoning for food.
It does well in hot, up to 18 – 36 inches in a year. Measure rows of seed 18 inches apart and thin seedlings to 12 inches. Leaves can be dried or frozen as well. Sowing rate: 1 seed per inch, do not cover it and keep it moist.
Start rosemary directly outdoors after danger of frost has passed. Rosemary is a perennial herb growing in USDA zones 7 -10 With a temperature of 65 - 85F, approximately 1000 seeds covers 20 square feet.
In cold areas, rosemary can be grown in containers to be brought in during the winter. For harvesting, the flavor is at its highest before the plant is blooming. In the garden, it provides an attractive perennial ground cover with deep violet blue flowers in abundance. It can be trimmed and shaped so that it does well in a pot. Rosemary prefers full sun and well-drained soil.
6. Organo Republic #ad
Mint, Thyme, 18 Culinary Herbs Seeds Variety Pack, Home Gardening. Over 5000+ seeds including Rosemary, Parsley & More, Oregano, Heirloom, NON-GMO, Basil, Herbs Seeds for Planting Outdoor and Indoor #adOrgano Republic #ad
- Easy & fun growing experience with our online guides - don’t plant disappointment! We send only super hearty seeds with the highest germination rate and fast sprout. Huge value -18 most popular culinary herbs non-gmo heirloom seeds - less than $1. 25 per seed variety - over 5000 herbs seeds including: basil, thyme, oregano, Rosemary, Cilantro Coriander, Dill, Summer Savory, Sage, Chives, Marjoram, Parsley, Chervil, Catnip, Lavender, Fennel, Lemon Balm, Mountain Mint, Tarragon.
Can be used for a variety of occasions - as a housewarming, vegans, vegetarians, house survivalist, anniversary gift and more.
Plant more and use as sprouts or microgreens with the help of our cooking guide. Outstanding gift - for couples, birthday, gardeners, babyshower, people who are looking for a new hobby or trying something new.
Our detailed growing guide helps you grow the garden of your dream like a PRO. Made in the usa by small family-owned business - quality you Can Trust - Our herb kit seeds are tested at 90%+ germination rates before being sealed to last for up to 2 years before you need to plant. Fresh culinary herbs all year round at indoor or outdoor gardens - Plant seeds all year round indoors as a window herb garden or transfer them to raised planter to enjoy healthy meals with amazing herbs all year.
7. FarmerValley #ad
Assorted Culinary Herb Seeds Variety Pack Including Lavender, Oregano, and More, Chamomile, Thyme, Marjoram, Set of 25 Medicinal Herbs and Herbal Tea Garden Seed Collection #adFarmerValley #ad
- You can also grow an urban garden using our herb seeds for planting in a hydroponic system. 25 variety pack - the most popular and essential types of survival medicinal herb seeds include Lavender, Marjoram, Anise, Chamomile, Thyme, Cilantro and more.
High germination rate - to get the best crop, use this medicinal and tea herbs seeds. Permanent garden - cultivate our medicinal tea seeds to get the all-year-round harvest indoors and outdoors.
The harvest grown from these kitchen herb garden seeds can be used for food, brewing tea, or as spices. Simple cultivation - the online growing guide is included in each of the individual herb seed packets.
Scan the qr-code and find out how to germinate medicinal herb garden seeds effectively. Usa grown seeds - this collection of culinary and herbal tea seed packets consists of pure pollination herb seeds, non hybrid and non GMO seeds that are grown and hand-packed in North America.
8. Breoudo #ad
3000+ Mix Creeping Thyme Seeds for Planting, Thymus Serpyllum Heirloom, Ground Cover Plants Easy to Plant and Grow, Blue Purple White Flowers #adBreoudo #ad
- You will get beautiful flowers in blue, white, and purple to add color to the garden. Keep the soil lightly moist until germination which can be slow, Dry soil can lead to germination failure. Germination rate about 90% or better.
Please note that creeping thyme seeds are tiny little seeds. Creeping thyme is popularly sown in rock gardens, fences walkways, container pots, along borders, or directly in the garden. Non-gmo, heirloom, Attracts Butterflies and Pollinators. Easy to plant and grow.
9. Ficoszo #ad
1000+ Blue Creeping Thyme Seeds for Planting Perennial Landscaping Ground Cover Non-GMO Ficoszo serphyllum Thyme #adFicoszo #ad
- Blue flower gardens will not only attract hummingbirds, but also your neighbors and passersby. Attracts Butterflies and Pollinators. Please note that creeping thyme seeds are tiny little seeds. Germination rate about 90% or better.
Easy to plant and grow. Creeping thyme is popularly sown in rock gardens, fences walkways, in containers pots, along borders, or directly in the garden. Keep soil lightly moist until germination which can be slow, Dry soil can lead to germination failure.