As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ExoticGrower Company #ad
Adenium Plant Desert Rose Seedlings 5 Plants 5 Colors Live Plants Not Seeds #adExoticGrower Company #ad
- You get 5 five plants - one of each flower type. Flower types: white, picotee, dark red, splash and double pink. Live plant cacti succulent shipPED USPS Priority Mail Only at no extra Charge.
Great for Cactus gardens and container growing. Easy to grow water thrifty Sun Loving - Domant late Fall through Winter.
2. Contemporary Roots #ad
Very-Rare, Limited Quantities!! New-New-New!!!, New Arrival, New Hybrid, No89 Black Sheep, Desert Rose Adenium Obesum, Mature Plant #adContemporary Roots #ad
- Water once a week. The weather is getting cold and plants shipped to northern states may freeze in shipping. Adenium plants like full sun and warm and dry conditions.
Plant immediately in cactus and succulent soil sandy that drains well. Do not plant in potting soil. We cannot guarantee plants will not freeze, so please be careful when ordering. Great for plant enthusiasts that don't have a green thumb! .
3. Contemporary Roots #ad
Caudex Bonsai, new hybrid, one year bare Rooted plant, Desert Rose, very-rare, new arrival, limited quantities!! new-new-new!!!, small size Adenium Obesum #adContemporary Roots #ad
- We cannot guarantee plants will not freeze, so please be careful when ordering. Do not plant in potting soil. The weather is getting cold and plants shipped to northern states may freeze in shipping. After planting, roots will begin to grow in one week and leaves will begin growing in 2 weeks.
Great for plant enthusiasts that don't have a green thumb! Plant immediately in cactus and succulent soil sandy that drains well. Water once a week. Adenium plants like full sun and warm and dry conditions.
4. LanKui #ad
Desert Rose， Adenium Obesum one Year Plant ， Baby Size Bonsai Caudex from Lankui 1 Rose #adLanKui #ad
- We cannot guarantee plants will not freeze, so please be careful when ordering. The weather is getting cold and plants shipped to northern states may freeze in shipping.
5. Generic #ad
Desert Rose Adenium Obesum seedlings Bundle of 3 Plants 6-8 inches Tall Thick 10 Month Old Seedling Mixed Colors!! #adGeneric #ad
- You will receive 3 desert rose plants 6-8 inches tall in assorted colors. Exotic and unique caudex form.
6. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Desert Rose Double Bloom Bonsai Live Plant, Assorted Colors, Growers Pick, 6" Pot #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- The plant makes an excellent warm-weather addition to your patio, deck or landscape, and it also does very well as a houseplant. If you like dramatically gorgeous plants requiring very little in the way of care, you cannot go wrong with adenium obesum – the most Common Desert Rose plant.
This carefree succulent boasts an unusual trunk, colorful, coupled with bunches of beautiful, trumpet-shaped flowers in a wide variety of colors and color combinations. Our growers will hand select the best color available, from pinks, reds, whites, purples and yellows.
7. 9GreenBox #ad
Large Over 20" Live Adenium Desert Rose House Plant Bonsai #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Desert rose is one of our ultra favorite plants. Does not deliver on Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Will ship without soil and pot. Native to arid areas of Africa. The diameter of this plant caudexes is about 20 to 24 inch sometimes it has multiple branches.
And should be planted soon upon. Adenium obesum lives with little care and can take a good deal of neglect. Desert rose is excellent in pots especially for people who "kill everything". Product size : over 16" in height and 6" in wide.
8. 9GreenBox #ad
Desert Rose Double Purple Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Table, Kitchen, Luck, Good Fortune, Attracts Zen, Non-GMO, Grown in The USA, Desk, Office, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Pruning – in order to maintain your desert rose, pruning will be needed. If you think that your desert plant is having a mild problem with these insects what you can do is use a strong jet of water to remove the pests. Growing desert rose plant – a tough flowering plant that doesn’t require much attention.
Proudly homeGrown by 9GreenBox. Ships with bare roots - pot not included. Taking care of desert rose – desert rose plants attracts several pests. A beauty plant that will definitely add a touch to your garden extracting a lively vibrant color.
If you see this insects you can destroy and remove each of them by just simply touching them with a cotton swap dipped in rubbing alcohol. Flowers are estimated to grow up to 2-3 inches in diameter and can be single, rose, double, or even triple. Pruning before expected flowering of the plant encourages resulting in abundant flower blossom.
You can start by cutting off those cold-damaged portions of your plant in late winter or in spring time once you notice new growth has emerged. Keep your plant in at least 50f at all times, is it ideal to plant your Desert Rose in a pot for you to be able to move it as an indoor plant in winter season. These includes mealybug. Water when the soil is already dry but reduce watering when winter season arrives, keep hydrated enough for it to live.
9. Generic #ad
Desert Rose Adenium Obesum seedlings Bundle of 5 Plants 6-8 inches Tall Thick 10 Month Old Seedling Mixed Colors!! #adGeneric #ad
- You will receive 5 desert rose plants 6-8 inches tall in assorted colors. Exotic and unique caudex form.