As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SpaGuard #ad
1 qt, SpaGuard Natural Spa Enzyme #adSpaGuard #ad
- Improves water clarity. Reduces scum-line buildup. Reduces unpleasant odors. Helps keep spa water clear.
|Warranty||Returns are not accepted on opened or used product and are subject to a 20% restocking fee|
2. Bluewater Chemgroup #ad
Breaks Down Oil, Bluewater Chemgroup Natural Spa Enzymes, Lotion and Other Organics, 1 Quart Prevents Scum Lines & Odors in Spa Water #adBluewater Chemgroup #ad
- Reduces unpleasant odors. Reduces sanitizer consumption. Helps break down lotions, shampoos and organics that can get into your spa water. Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers. Eliminates oils by converting them to carbon dioxide and other easy to remove compounds.
3. SpaChoice #ad
2-Pack, 1-Pint, SpaChoice 472-3-1011-02 Enzyme Clear Clarifier for Spas and Hot Tubs #adSpaChoice #ad
- 1 oz. Downloadable user guide Available Under Product Information: Technical Specifications. Biodegradable and Environmentally Safe. Prevents Scum and Odors. Removes dirt and Oils From Water. Per 250 gallons weekly.
|Manufacturer||Spa Choice #ad|
4. Waters Choice, Inc #ad
3-Pack of Waters Choice 12 oz. Pure Enzymes for Spas, All Natural Spa Water Care Formerly Spa Water Polish #adWaters Choice, Inc #ad
- Pure enzymes: the most Important Ingredient to a Pristine, Natural Spa. 3-pack of pure enzymes for spas - one Bottle Per Month - A Natural Alternative to Harsh Chemicals. Only clean & drain your spa 1x per year, Instead of Every 3-4 Months with a Traditional Checmial System.
Safe, powerful, easy to use - saves time, Money, and Water from Fewer Drains and Refills. Minimizes chlorine Use and Eliminates the Need for Other Harsh Chemicals.
5. Waters Choice, Inc #ad
Waters Choice 2 Ounce Spa Enzyme Water Treatment Concentrate #adWaters Choice, Inc #ad
- 6 month supply of all natural Spa Enzymes - A Natural Alternative to Harsh Chemicals. Contains enzymes: the Most Important Ingredient to a Pristine, Natural Spa.
Safe, powerful, & easy to Use - Saves You Time and Money. This enzyme treatment is Added to Your Spa at 1 Capful Every Other Week. Minimizes chlorine Use and Eliminates Need for Other Harsh Chemicals.
|Brand||Waters Choice, Inc #ad|
|Manufacturer||Waters Choice, Inc #ad|
The following instructions are for residents of the United States. Some countries have different rules and regulations.
How do you start?
Let the chemical level in your spa drop below one part per million and add one cap of Waters Choice Treatment. If you have the ½ ounce sample bottle add 2 caps instead of one each time the Spa Treatment is needed.
If you are filling your spa with fresh water adjust your PH level between 7.2 and 7.6 and add one cap of Waters Choice Spa Treatment the first and second week, then follow the directions below.
For ongoing maintenance add 1 cap of Waters Choice Spa Treatment twice a month for the first two months. Now that we have established all of the proper levels in the spa it is time to adjust the Spa Treatment to the bather load. As your enzyme level begins to get low you will see the small shiny bubbles begin to get larger and have a scummy appearance. This is the indicator that it is time to add more Waters Choice Spa Treatment. This will usually happen between 2 and 6 weeks depending on your use.
Maintain a PH level between 7.2 and 7.6.
Clean your filter(s) twice a month. If your filter(s) do not come back to the original white color after rinsing, soak in water and bleach solution for one hour and then rinse. If your filter still will not come clean, you may not be using enough pressure or it may be time for a new filter.|
6. LEISURE TIME #ad
32 fl oz, Leisure Time 30241A Foam Down Cleanser for Spas and Hot Tubs #adLEISURE TIME #ad
- At a time. Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers. Benefits: stops and retards foaming in hot tubs and spas; destroys existing algae and keeps new algae from forming. Includes: 8 fl oz of hot tub cleaning chemicals.
Stops and retards foaming. Features: easy to use defoamer; begins working immediately. Use: as needed to stop unsightly foaming; shake well before using; add Foam Down directly to the foaming area using approximately 1/2 oz. Compatibility: Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.
|Brand||LEISURE TIME #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leisure Time #ad|
7. HotTubClub #ad
Contains @Ease SmartChlor Sanitizing System, Floating ScumBug & Hot Tub Care e-Book 9 Items, @Ease SmartChlor 3pk Refill Kit, HotTubClub Frog @Ease Floating Sanitizing System for Tubs and Spas #adHotTubClub #ad
- Premium value bundle: 1x frog @ease blue mineral cartridge, Jump Start, Scum Oil Absorber, Test Strips, 4x Frog @ease Grey SmartChlor Cartridges, and HotTubClub Care eBook.
Easy to use: the frog spa cartridge kits provide a mineral and chlorine dispenser that floats in the spa water and flips over when empty, indicating the SmartChlor cartridge needs to be replaced. Includes: hottubclub floating oil absorber; Soaks up lotions, makeup, and all yucky things that make your spa dirty and causes sum line build-up on walls.
Quality: fresh mineral water that works to make the water softer, gentler and conditioned; up to a 4 Month Supply of product included. Proven results: crystal clear water for weeks at a time using up to 75% less chlorine; So your hot tub is always ready to use.
|Part Number||01-14-3258 + 01-14-3256|
8. AquaAce #ad
Clears Cloudy and Hazy Water Fast, 32 Ounces, AquaAce Spa Hot Tub Water Clarifier, Made in USA #adAquaAce #ad
- Fast acting: clears cloudy and hazy water quickly so you can get back in your spa or hot tub and enjoy. Compatibility: can be used with sanitizers likes chlorine, biguanide, bromine, and ozone.
Made in USA. Special formula: uses polymeric flocculant to help your filter remove small particles it normally cannot remove resulting in clean and clear water.
9. LEISURE TIME #ad
32 fl oz, Leisure Time A Bright and Clear Cleanser for Spas and Hot Tubs #adLEISURE TIME #ad
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers. Includes: 8 fl oz of hot tub cleaning chemicals. Features: water clarifier that remedies clouds in spa water. Compatibility: Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.
Benefits: helps spa filters perform at peak efficiency; prevents scale formation. Utilizes polymer action to remove suspended particles. Use: designed for hot water applications to improve water clarity; use weekly for continued protection from scale. Helps spa filters perform at peak efficiency.
|Brand||LEISURE TIME #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leisure Time #ad|