As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Five Spot, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company. Bloom color: White. Sowing rate: 13 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 35 pounds per acre. Height: 12 inch annual. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Usda zones: 3 - 9.
2. Pennington #ad
Pennington One Step Complete Sun & Shade Bare Spot Grass Seed, 5 Pounds, White #adPennington #ad
- Repairs bare spots in two weeks or less. Ft. With 7-14 day seed germination. Everything you need to grow lush, thick grass is pre-mixed and ready to use. Combination of premium Smart Seed grass seed, professional-grade fertilizer, and mulch. Covers up to 75 sq.
3. Pennington #ad
5 Pounds, Pennington One Step Complete Dense Shade Bare Spot Grass Seed, White #adPennington #ad
- Ft. Everything you need to grow lush, thick grass is pre-mixed and ready to use. Combination of premium Smart Seed grass seed, professional-grade fertilizer, and mulch. With 7-14 day seed germination. Covers up to 75 sq. Repairs bare spots in two weeks or less.
4. Nature's Seed #ad
Nature's Seed S-TRRE-5000-F Dutch Clover, 5000 sq. ft #adNature's Seed #ad
- Never needs fertilizer and makes nearby grass healthier. 98% pure live seed. Never any filler. Clover lawns are low-cost, low-maintenance alternatives to traditional turf lawns.
Adds nutrients back into your soil and provides a green coverage on bare spots. With deep roots, clover is drought-tolerant when added to a traditional lawn. Great in shady or problem areas of your yard.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
5. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Heisman Mix | 85% Kentucky Bluegrass, 15% Perennial Ryegrass | Certified Grass Seed 10 lbs 4,000 sq ft, Jacklin Seed #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- For more info from the manufacturer, visit: http://www. Simplot. Com/turf_horticulture/jacklin_seed. What to expect: perennial ryegrass will germinate between 5-7 days and Kentucky Bluegrass will germinate between 14-21 days. Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season.
If you have 10, use with starter fertilizer. Perennial ryegrass provides rapid germination, recuperative ability, vigorous recuperative ability, wear resistance, as well as winter hardiness and transition zone adaption. Grass seed germinates when soil temperatures are consistently above 50°F.
If grass seed is applied in fall, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring. Ft. Application rate: 2. 5 lbs per 1, purchase a 25 lb bag when seeding new lawn and/or overseeding existing lawn, 000 sq ft to seed, 000 sq.
As leaders in turfgrass research, breeding and production, Jacklin Seed offers the expertise and innovation that golf courses and sod farms value. Kentucky bluegrass is great for wear tolerance, and broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density. This roughly corresponds to daytime air temperatures between 60°F to 75°F. Key features: grass seed mix contains 85% kentucky bluegrass and 15% perennial Ryegrass. We suggest: https://www.
6. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride White Miniclover Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Miniclover or this micro type clover is a trifolium repens seed used as a lawn alternative or ground cover. Microclovers are much better than other white clovers for lawns.
Many people also use this dwarf white clover for a ground cover when looking for a lawn alternative. Mix with current lawn as a natural fertilizer as clover fixes nitrogen from the air. Miniclover is a perennial, white clover which only grows to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall after it is mowed a few times.
You can grow this seed in usda zones 3 - 10 as a perennial. Compared to white dutch clover, miniclover only gets half as tall and the leaf heads are only 1/3rd to 1/2 as large. Miniclover is the perfect lawn alternative for those who want a no mow lawn. Sow 1 - 2 pounds of clover seeds per 1, 000 SF.
7. Barenbrug #ad
Improve Sports Fields, and Yards 25 LB Bag, Parks, Home Lawn, Golf Courses, Barenbrug Turf Star Regenerating Perennial Ryegrass Grass Seed with Yellow Jacket Seed Coating #adBarenbrug #ad
- Ft. Prepared to resistance diseases, quickly recover from extreme wear, and tolerates insects. Seeding rate of 8-10 lbs. 1, and 4-5 lbs. 1, 000 sq. Make your lawn or field lush: resilient and tolerant of tough summer conditions when perennial ryegrass is the turf of choice, RPR is the ideal selection for your sport and recreational turf facility, golf course, and active home lawn.
Resilient and tolerant of tough summer conditions. High endophyte content: improved stress tolerance and strong transition zone performance.
Ft. Mowing recommendation of 2-3” but can go as low as ¾” with high inputs. For new lawn, 000 sq. For overseeding. Establishment: germination begins in less than 1 week, and peaks in 10-14 days. Professional turf product: this product uses the exact seed varieties and standards of quality set forth by our high-end customers including golf course superintendents, sports field managers, landscapers, fairways, and more.
Heavy traffic tolerant: rpr provides traffic tolerance with early establishment and ability to repair thinner areas. Patented regenerating perennial ryegrass: improve your fields, and other turf areas with this grass seed's outstanding regenerating abilities.
8. WaterSaver #ad
WaterSaver Grass Mixture with Turf-Type Tall Fescue Used to Seed New Lawn and Patch Up Jobs, Covers 1/10 Acre, Grows in Sun or Shade, 25 lbs #adWaterSaver #ad
- Decrease lawn maintenance: water Saver allows you to mow close to the turf and use substantially less water to maintain the richness of your lawn. Ft. As a result, less watering and mowing is required.
This fescue grass seed produces a thick, even lawn in the sun or shade. Patent rtf fescue: creates strong root system for your lawn with less overseeding and fewer weed problems. Excellent color and disease resistant: Withstands stressful weather conditions and keeps a rich green color.
Lawn seeding rate: 25 lb/2, 500 sq. The only seed you will ever need: water saver is low maintenance and is self repairing turf. Provides excellent protection against insects, diseases and enhances drought tolerance. Grows great in sun or shade: Excellent in the transition climate zone as well as the northern climate zone. It knits lawn together by quickly filling damaged or open spots.
|Model||Grass Seed Mixture with|
9. Barenbrug #ad
Barenbrug Equinemaster25 Perfect for Horses and Livestock, Tolerant Formula Pasture Seed, 25 lb #adBarenbrug #ad
- Excellent nutrition for animals: The seed produces grass containing highly digestible fiber for livestock feeding. Coverage: 25lb bag covers 1 Acre.
Endophyte free pasture seed: This perfect formula is safe and highly palatable for not only your horses but all classes of livestock. Contains: kentucky bluegrass, White Clover, Orchardgrass, forage Perennial Ryegrass, Timothy, and Diploid Intermediate Rye.
Durable: this seed can handle high traffic areas and grazing pressures. Rapid establishment: adapted to temperate regions of the USA and best if used in transition and northern climate zones.
|Model||Equinemaster25 Pasture Seed-Perfect for|