As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Trade Gallon Pot, New Life Nursery & Garden-Fudingzhu Fragrant Tea Olive-Osmanthus #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- The name '-- fudingzhu' means "pearls on Buddha's head. This is the most outstanding woody introduction for the deep South in the last 20 years.
The heaviest blooming tea olive in existence Bar none. Ships in a trade gallon Pot -- we can not flowers at time of purchase. Flowers can be seen from a couple hundred feet away and you can start to smell the Sweet fragrance within one hundred feet.
Mature height 8-10 feet -- mature width 6-8 feet -- exposure full sun to partial shade -- hardiness zones 7-9. Profuse flowers cover this plant from early fall through winter and early spring. It flowers so heavily that its blooms literally encircle its branches.
2. Florida Foliage #ad
Fragrant Tea Olive Osmanthus Fragrans Qty 30 Fully Rooted Live Plants #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Expect it to bloom in late fall and again in early spring. Tiny white flowers bloom in clusters along the stems.
Leaves are dark, arranged opposite on the stem, Glossy Green, and may be finely Tooth or Smooth. Sweet olive blooms during the cool season. Mature height 10-15 feet -- mature width 8-10 feet -- exposure full sun to partial shade -- HARDINESS ZONES 7-9.
Blossoms of the hardy tea olive are visually inconsequential, but their impact can be significant. Ships in a fully rooted trays of 30 Live Plants -- We can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase. The strong fragrance can be smelled from several hundred feet away.
|Brand||Florida Foliage #ad|
3. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Osmanthus decorus 'Baki Kasapligil', Year TREE, FRAGRANT TEA OLIVE, 3, EXTREMELY FRAGRANT FLOWERS #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Extremely fragrant flower clusters of pure white! glossy evergreen linear leaves with arching branches! Dwarf evergreen only grows 6 feet tall! Very distinct and unusual! 3 - year tree - reaches 6 feet at maturity - shipped in a container with soil - zone 6-8.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Tea Olive Live Plant, Includes Care Guide, 1 gallon #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Mature height: 15-30 ft | mature width: 15-20 ft, with buoyant, light-green foliage reaching skyward. Live 1 gallon tea olive comes with easy to use plant food and bloom every spring through summer months with southern sweet-tea fragrant flowers — the electrifying, natural aroma fills the entire landscape! This fragrant shrub features light-green foliage on thin, next to patios and pools, shrub-like branches — Tea Olive holds a compact, complimentary when planted in multiples along walkways, bush-like frame, in gardens, or at the front entrance of home or office buildings.
This plant loves the sun and would prefer a spot in the landscape that receives full sun exposure and partial shade exposure throughout the day — no pruning necessary to keep Tea Olive clean-cut and shapely.
Pale, yellow flowers will appear in spring & summer months, releasing a sweet-note fragrance similar to Southern Sweet Tea — this aroma is recognizably purifying and will compliment other Natural tones in the garden! .
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Perfect Plants #ad|
5. GARDENSOYVEY #ad
Tea Olive Osmanthus fragrans #adGARDENSOYVEY #ad
- Tree-plants & shrub-plants, Evergreens. 3 gallon. 3 year plants 24-36". Cannot ship to California or Hawaii. Maybe winter dormant, no foliage Picture not representative. Ships with soil.
6. iPlant #ad
Orange Flowering Fragrant Tea Olive osmanthus Live Plant Gallon Pot #adiPlant #ad
- Deliveries to ca, nv, ut, or, id, mt, wa, az, nd, sd will be shipped Bareroot. All other states will be shipped in the pot. Live plant growing in a Trade Gallon pot. Mature width : 3-4 feet. Exposure : Full Sun to partial shade. Hardiness Zones 6-9.
7. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Fragrant Princess Dwarf Tea Olive 'Kaori Hime' osmanthus , Live Plant, Quart Pot #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Mature height 1-2 feet -- mature width 1-2 feet -- exposure full sun to partial shade -- hardiness zones 6-10 The leaves are typical of this species, but are Only 3/8" long.
Ships in a quart pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase. Ideal for a rock garden or very confined spaces or even as a container plant. But the most remarkable thing about it is that it will flower when Only a few inches tall.
Many plants this dwarf rarely flower, if ever, but the flowers are full size, so they put on quite a show and are just as fragrant as the species. We don't know the ultimate size of this cultivar, but it is thought to Only get 1 to 2' in Height.
8. 9GreenBox #ad
Sweet Olive Tree Osmanthus, 2 Pack of 4" Pot, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Ships in a 4'' inch pot. Tolerates poor soil and drought. Likes full sun. Great for indoors. Reaches up to 10 feet.
9. Florida Foliage #ad
3 Live Plants, Fragrant Tea Olive Shrub, Osmanthus Fragrans #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Shelter from intense afternoon sun in hot summer regions. Prune annually for a neat appearance and to maintain desired size and shape. A large evergreen shrub or small tree with a broad upright form that is densely branched and covered with finely toothed, dark green foliage.
Treat it as a background for the perennial border or group with more spectacular deciduous flowering shrubs. Tiny white flowers bloom in clusters along the stems. Tiny flower clusters have a delightful apricot-like fragrance.
Consider it a requirement in a country or Victorian garden. Expect it to bloom in late fall and again in early spring. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. May work well as foundation planting and along fencelines where summers aren't too hot.
Blossoms of the hardy tea olive are visually inconsequential, but their impact can be significant. Provide enriched, moist, well-drained soil. Makes a healthy, dense and wonderfully scented screen or privacy hedge. This is a favorite old-fashioned shrub or small tree grown for its sweetly fragrant flowers. The strong fragrance can be smelled from several hundred feet away. Works well for formal or informal hedges and screens, or as a landscape specimen.