As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seeds Of Strength #ad
Daisy Garden Mixed Hibiscus Seeds Hibiscus Rosa-sinensis Flower Seeds Hibiscus Tree Flower Plant #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Full-bloom Period: Autumn. Product Type: Bonsai. 100+ seeds and using the High Quality of Packaging. Size: mini, Large. Climate: Temperate.
2. S-pone #ad
11 11 100pcs/bag Giant Hibiscus Flower Seeds Chinese Cheap Flower Hibiscus Seeds Bonsai Tree Best Gift for Your Kids Easy Grow f #adS-pone #ad
- Classification:happy Farm, Function:Interest, Variety:Hibiscus Flower. Use:outdoor plants, Applicable Constellation:Gemini. Product type:flower seeds, Location:Balcony, Flowerpot:Excluded.
Type:blooming plants, cultivating Difficulty Degree:Very Easy, style:perennial, Full-bloom Period:Summer, Climate:Subtropics.
3. Seeds Of Strength #ad
2G Mix Hibiscus Luna Flower Seed Perennial Flower Garden Plant #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Transplant the seedlings to separate 1-gallon containers filled with standard potting soil when they have at least three sets of leaves. When you know how to care for hibiscus plants, you will be rewarded with many years of lovely flowers.
Allow them to grow in a sheltered area for several weeks before transitioning them to their permanent outdoor location when all danger of frost has passed. Growing hibiscus is an easy way to add a tropical flair to your garden.
Sow the seeds 1/4 inch deep, firming the moist seed-starting mix over the seed. Place one seed per plug if your seed tray has inserts that hold the mix in separate 1- to 2-inch compartments. Let¡¯s look at some tips on how to care for hibiscus. Otherwise sow seeds a few inches apart so seedlings will be easy to remove later.
4. SmartMe #ad
SmartMe 20 ct Yellow Orange Hibiscus Perennial Flowers Flower, for Gardening and Planting #adSmartMe #ad
- High germination Rate, Picture Shown Mature Plant. All seeds have been test sown to ensure germination. Plant habit: Flowering. Genus: Hibiscus. Ct" means quantity of the SEEDS. Please note: you will receive seeDS.
5. ZLKING #ad
800Pcs Flower Seeds Package Includes 9 Perennial Varieties Such As Rose Impatiens Chamomile Sunflower Hibiscus Outdoor Gardening Planting Decorate Your Room and Garden Kitchen Gift #adZLKING #ad
- If you encounter product quality problems or planting methods, please contact us, we will give you a satisfactory answer. The flower seed variety pack contain Rose seed?Impatiens seed?Petunia seed?Chamomile seed?Sunflower seed?Gypsophila seed?Lavender seed?Sage seed?Hibiscus seed.
If you have a small greenhouse or Yangqi you can plant in winter. This flower seeds for planting kit will fill your interior and garden with floral fragrance, you can mix and match as you like.
Our flower seeds for planting perennial are screened for clarity, appearance, moisture, germination, suitability, and seed vigor, Are non-GMO flower seeds. Indoor or outdoor-carefully selected varieties can be easily planted in the kitchen, the interior of the entrance or the outdoor of the garden. We assembled a comprehensive survival flower kit with an appropriate proportion of varieties and quantities.
6. S-pone #ad
50+ Mixed Colors Hibiscus Flower Seeds Rose of Sharon Syriacus Hibisceae Beautiful Potten Garden #adS-pone #ad
- Name: rose of sharon; other common nameS: Hibiscus / Althea / Aaron's Beard. Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost. Bloom time: Summer - Fall. Scientific name: Hibiscus Syriacus. Color: mixed colors - Double & Single Blooms.
7. S-pone #ad
50pcs Rare Giant Hibiscus Seeds Flower Garden Home Perennial Plants #adS-pone #ad
- Hibiscus are large shrubs or small trees that produce huge, colorful, trumpet-shaped flowers over a long season. Hibiscus is a genus of flowering plants in the mallow family, Malvaceae.
An evergreen shrub with abundant flowers, hibiscus is most often planted as a shrub in outdoor landscaping. Member species are renowned for their large, or less widely known as rose mallow.
Other names include hardy hibiscus, showy flowers and those species are commonly known simply as "hibiscus", rose of sharon, and tropical hibiscus. Loam and sandy loam soils tend to be the best. Hibiscus does not grow well in wet, waterlogged conditions, preferring soils that are moist but well-drained.
8. Seeds Of Strength #ad
Flower Seeds 100 + Seeds Mix Hibiscus Luna Flower Seed Perennial Flower Easy Grow #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- If these seed don¡¯t germinate or not received the seeds, we will happily make it ¡°Right¡± for you. Easy and fun. It will be a good gift for friends who love planting. Great for Privacy. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
Great way to support your local pollinators. Grow flowering - 100 pcs mixed hibiscus seeds to plant, enjoy outside in the garden and indoor as cut flowers.
Garden home -- fun to grow. Fun planting - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy - Perennial and annual flowers Flower seeds are a great addition to any setting to create a lusher and more vibrant outdoor setting.
Friendly pollinator - butterflies Bee love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits. There are several varieties of flower seeds the quality results they deliver when you want to improve your home¡¯s curb. Easy to grow -- instructions additional growing tips in the ¡°how to¡± section of our website.
9. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Red Roselle Seeds Hibiscus sabdariffa 50+ Tropical Hibiscus Seeds Packed in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for Growing Seeds Now or Saving Seeds for Years #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Offering red roselle seeds packaged in frozen seed capsules - unique seed ‘time capsules’ designed for seed saving, seed collection, and long-term seed storage.
The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed Capsules make great gifts! Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial complete with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
Seeds are ready to plant now or whenever you are ready to start your garden! Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.