As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eden Brothers #ad
Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix- 1/4 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- Before you get started, make sure your dedicated area is in full sun. Description: a a must-have for gardeners in the midwestern us, sweet william and more. Remove any brush left on top, but will bloom to their full potential in the following growing season. Sit back and enjoy! because the midwest Wildflower Seed Mix contains both annuals and perennials, you’ll get to see blooms in your first season of planting.
Planting: many gardeners plant perennial wildflowers in the fall to get a jump on spring blooms. Spring is the most conventional time of the year to sow flower seed, but successful results can also be achieved by planting in summer in cooler zones.
Many of the varieties are pollinators and will attract birds, bees and butterflies to your landscape. The annuals will pop, then the perennials will flourish the following season. You can expect thick coverage with amazing results.
Results: you can expect to receive 100% non-gmo seeds with zero fillers. This is normal! what to expect: perennial varieties usually show limited germination in their first season after planting, not roses, so don’t worry when you see some additional sprouts. Prepping the soil is simple: remove unwanted grass and growth, then loosen the soil to create an environment where your seeds will thrive. Planting: now sow! mix one part seed to five parts sand and distribute the mixture evenly over the soil. A general rule of thumb is “the more sun the better.
2. Eden Brothers #ad
All Annual Wildflower Seed Mix- 1/4 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- Description: this mix contains 20 of the most beloved wildflower varieties including cornflower, annual wildflowers tend to be amongst the most colorful and easy to grow of all wildflowers. What to expect: wildflower mixes include numerous varieties that will bloom at slightly different times to provide color for the longest season possible.
You’ll see bright yellow, but a few varieties bloom into fall. Expect thick coverage with amazing results. Results: you’ll receive 100% non-gmo seeds with zero fillers. Planting: the all annual wildflower seed mix is suitable for all usda zones and can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season.
You may see weeds—these are wildflowers, orange, red, you’ll be set for lovely bouquets. Prep the soil: remove unwanted grass, weeds and growth, then loosen the soil to create an environment where seeds will thrive.
Planting: make sure your dedicated area is in full sun. Finish up by lightly compressing seeds about ½ inch to protect them. Though it’s true they typically require re-seeding each year, Cosmos, Poppy & Larkspur! Suitable for all regions of North America, Mother Nature will do the rest!. Spring is the most conventional time of the year to sow flower seed, but successful results can happen by planting in summer in cooler zones. Time to sow! mix one part seed to five parts sand and distribute the mixture evenly over the soil.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Deer Proof Wild Flower Plant Seed Mix, 1/4 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- The colorful display will grow anywhere from 24 to 48 inches tall depending on the time of year. This deer resistant wildflower seed mix is grown in USDA Zones 3 - 10 This flower seed mix has a combination of annuals and perennials for quick and long last blooms.
Wildflowers will drop their seeds in the fall and often reseed themselves the following spring. Plant 1 1/4 - 2 1/2 pounds per 5, 000 square feet for this deer resistant wild flower seed mix.
4. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Texas/Oklahoma Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Mix. Usda zones: 6 - 10 No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Height: 24 - 32 inch annual & perennial mix. Company. Sowing rate: 1 - 2 pounds per 5, 000 .
5. Outsidepride #ad
5 LB, Outsidepride Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Company. Contains almost 20 various wildflower seeds. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Seeding rate: 8 - 16 pounds per acre or 1 - 2 pounds per 5, 000 square feet.
Hardy mix, annuals & perennials. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Formulated for il, ky, mi, eastern NE, mo, oh, ia, eastern ks, mN, in, WI.
6. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
75 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Nasturtium Tall Single Blend Flower Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Fantastic addition to your home flower garden! Great for hanging baskets, beautiful green leaves and bright flowers! Latin name: tropaeolum majus Species Origin: Introduced US Wildflower.
Usda zones: 1, 7, 3, 2, 11, 10, 9, 5, 8, 6, 4, 12. Us regions: california, northeast, Northern, Plains/Texas, Midwest, Mountain, Arid/Desert, Southeast.
7. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds 1/4 Lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Fortified with mycorrhizae, Superior, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Organic Growing!. A classic and easy to grow wildflower mix! Prefers full sun exposure; Specially Formulated for Midwestern States.
60% annual, 40% perennial species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers. Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers. Non gmo, heirloom, Open Pollinated. Non-gmo bulk midwest wildflower Seed Mix 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Wild Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1, Wildflowers Seeds to Plant in Midwest, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe seed - sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Beautiful - large full-color seed packet of wildflower Seeds for Midwest states like Illinois, Minnesota, eastern Kansas, Kentucky, Ohio, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, eastern Nebraska, Missouri, and Wisconsin.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
Blooms all season - annual and perennial mix including baby's breath, mexican hat, candytuft, New England Aster, Cornflower, Scarlet Flax, Indian Blanket, Clasping Coneflower, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Purple Prairie Clover, Black-Eyed Susan, Plains Coreopsis, corn poppy, Purple Coneflower, and Shasta Daisy.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Pollinator friendly - butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds love these varieties and will likely pay you many visits. Great way to support your local pollinators.
9. Black Duck Brand #ad
May Include: Forget Me Nots, Snapdragon and More, Made in the USA, Wildflower, Pinks, Poppy, Marigolds, Zinnia, 25 Flower Seed Packets Including 10+ Varieties #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Includes 25 seed Packets! Made in the America. Each set includes 10 or more varieties as pictured! plenty of different kinds to create a Dream Garden! Each packet contains many Seeds, From twenty-five for larger seeds to hundreds of the smaller seeds! Create the ultimate flower garden! High Germination Rates, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds! Each variety packed in individual sealed envelopes! .