As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Husqvarna #ad
1 Gallon, Husqvarna X-Guard Premium All Season Bar & Chain Oil, grey 593272002 #adHusqvarna #ad
- Extends bar, chain and sprocket life. High tack reduces oil sling. For use with all chainsaws. Reduces friction and wear. All season performance.
|Manufacturer||Husqvarna Parts #ad|
2. The Dreidel Company #ad
Ultra Clean Burning Fuel, Smokeless, Tiki Torch Fuel for Indoor and Outdoor Use- Made in The U.S.A., Odorless, Liquid Paraffin Lamp Oil, 1 Gallon #adThe Dreidel Company #ad
- A clean burn: our tiki torch fuel is processed and refined to create A Powerful Light Source That Is Smoke And Odor-Free And Without Harmful Soot Or Other Pollutants Often Found In Kerosene.
Perfect for use to Kindle Shabbat Candles And More. Emergency light: not only for gardens, patios or yards, use this Instead Of Candles Or Flashlights During Blackouts Or Power Outages. Outdoor decorations: for elegant parties and events, use this fuel To Light Up Tiki Torches And Other Lanterns To Light Up Pathways, Stairs And Aisles, Or To Beautify Wedding Celebrations.
The spout is designed To Easily Fill Cans And Canisters. Multipurpose use: use inside the house on a dining room table, or For Lamps, In Centerpieces, Lanterns, And Torch Style Candlesticks. 99% smokeless & odorless.
3. Husqvarna #ad
Husqvarna Mineral Bar and Chain Oil, 1 Quart #adHusqvarna #ad
- Extends bar, chain and sprocket life by protecting against wear. A premium blend of base stocks and tackifier additives reduce high speed throw-off. For use with all chainsaws. Husqvarna's premium bar and Chain Oil optimizes your saw's cutting performance by reducing heat and friction.
|Warranty||90 days subject to defect in manufacturing|
4. Ner Mitzvah #ad
1 Gallon Paraffin Lamp Oil, Clear Smokeless, by Ner Mitzvah, Odorless, Clean Burning Fuel for Indoor and Outdoor Use, Shabbos Lamp Oil #adNer Mitzvah #ad
- Outdoor decorations: for elegant parties and events, stairs and aisles, use this fuel to light up tiki torches and other lanterns to light up pathways, or to beautify wedding celebrations. Perfect for use to kindle Shabbat candles and more.
Emergency light: not only for gardens, patios or yards, use this instead of candles or flashlights during blackouts or power outages. The spout is designed to easily fill cans and canisters.
A clean burn: our tiki torch fuel is processed and refined to create a powerful light source that is smoke and odor free and without harmful soot or other pollutants often found in kerosene.
Multipurpose use: use inside the house on a dining room table, or for lamps, lanterns, in centerpieces, and torch style candlesticks. Do not use with floating wicks or non-lamp oil/lantern cotton wicks. Intended use: it is safe to use with new or old wicks as long as they are made for use in Oil lamps, lantern fibreglass or cotton lamp oil wicks.
|Brand||Ner Mitzvah #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ner Mitzvah #ad|
5. Monterey #ad
Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment, Monterey LG6292 Horticultural Oil Concentrate, 1 gal #adMonterey #ad
- Easy to use - this product mixes readily with water. Foliage protector - our insecticide is designed for use on a variety of trees & plants including corn, apples, figs, blackberries, pecans, almonds, peaches, citrus, avocados, potatoes, pineapple and more.
Application during each season will increase the effectiveness of the product's insect control. However, whiteflies, spider mites, it does control eggs of all insects. Omri, the organic materials review institute, determines whether or not a product qualifies as organic under the USDA's National Organic Program.
It should be applied using a pump up or trigger sprayer. It gives poor control for caterpillars & worms. Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening.
Dormant & growing season spray - this product is designed for safe use during both the dormant and growing season. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on aphids, leaf miners, leafhoppers, thrips, scales, mealybugs and many more. Use enough spray solution to completely penetrate the leaf canopy and cover both top and bottom of all leaves until wet without runoff.
|Manufacturer||Mother Earth #ad|
6. Bonide #ad
All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil, Insecticide Concentrate 1 gal., Bonide BND212 #adBonide #ad
- Organic gardening: the active ingredient of all seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil. This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets. Can be used at the dormant stage, delayed dormant stage, mites, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease.
Insect killer: product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, aphids, mites, mealybugs, scale insects, and certain species of moth.
Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues. Foliage protector: used to protect pears, asparagus, ornamentals, shrubs, corn, peaches, roses, cherries, peppers, and other crops listed on the label.
Disease prevention: helps to control powdery mildew, botrytis, rust, greasy spot, and other listed diseases. Use year round: our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, green tip stage, and diseases.
7. Renewable Lubricants #ad
Renewable Lubricants, 83053 Bio-Chain and Cable ISO 46 Lubricant Oil, 1 Gallon Jug #adRenewable Lubricants #ad
- Designed to provide multi-metal corrosion protection and recommended for heavy chains, sprockets, and cables, which are subject to heavy loading or shock loading.
Performance is enhanced by use of the Stabilized HOBS's natural composition, which provides an oily boundary film. Biobased products provide improved fire resistance over equal viscosity petroleum products and contain no chlorine, zinc, or heavy metals.
Bio-chain and cable lubricants are environmentally responsible lubricants that are formulated from renewable agricultural plant resources. Biobased products have exceptional benefits over petroleum-based lubricants because there is direct danger of polluting the air, soil, water, or work environment through loss of the lubricant.
8. VPG #ad
DPD Dormant Spray Oil, Gallon 1 GALLON #adVPG #ad
- Controls a variety of scale, mites, Fall Armyworms, Fruit Tree Leaf Rollers, Pear Psylla, and Whiteflies. Apply in late afternoon or early morning and can be mixed with other insecticides or fungicides. Protects shrubs, fruit trees, ornamentals, and shade trees.
9. DGP #ad
All Season Bar & Chain Lube – Safer for You, Your Pets & The Earth, Eco-Friendly, Non Toxic Professional Lubricant – Green, Ultraclean, 16oz, DGP Pro100 Biodegradable Chainsaw Oil – High Performance #adDGP #ad
- This green lube is suitable for use around waterways and other sensitive areas. High performance: our professional pro100 bar & chain oil has a high flash point up to 600°F and excellent temperature stability even in extreme conditions. Professional quality: safer for your employees and better for your equipment, superior wear protection, our yard-safe supreme grade chainsaw oil offers outstanding lubricity, and is high tack to reduce high speed oil sling.
Made in the usa: dgp is the world’s premier line of sustainable, bio-based lubricants, cleaners and solutions that are made in the USA with independent certifications.
Non toxic formula: containing no petroleum base oils or metal-based additives, our eco-friendly lubricant is ideal for chainsaws as they are 100% loss applications.
The all season bio-based commercial quality lubricant has a minus 20°F pour point. Eco-friendly lubricant: with ultimate biodegradability, non toxic chainsaw oil is made from North American grown plant oils, our green, so it’s safer for you, safer for your pets and safer for the environment than petroleum based products. Our pro100 bar & chain oil is USDA BioPreferred and Green Shield Protected.